What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Multiple Strikes:
1697327227040.png

1697327239368.png

1697327277282.png

1697327299052.png

Key thing people dont realise, Jews believe they are in a divinely decreed exile they cant create a soverign state. Zionism has corrupted the minds of their masses.

They're not really Jews then. They don't follow their religion. Similar to how we have modern or extremist Muslims, who claim to be Muslims but couldn't care less about their religion. Its all about money and power.

Israeli Channel 10:Reports of mass desertion among the ranks of the occupation soldiers, their refusal to participate in the ground war, disagreements between commanders, and withdrawals of senior officers and officials.

Dissention in the ranks! If true, this could complicate things for the murderous expedition. Let's hope for mass desertions. Maybe some of them just might have a semblance of a conscious.

You are a Jew and that will be stated over and over again. We know you hate Palestine and want it exterminated. But your Jewish ISIS Nazi state is going to cease to exist so mentally prepare yourself. And stop pretending to be African American or come curious outside observer.
glad this faggot inbred is gone probably his cracker mom got big time addict bill cosbeyd to get Get my Hair Wig gay. Good riddance

Hmm - I am getting this feed but don't know if it's from Hamas' official channel. Don't even know what is going on, training or real and when it happened. Looks like Hamas' attack and engagement techniques have definitely improved, it is much more targeted and disciplined.

Its much easier to bomb from a safe altitude than send in ground forces and take causalities, unless its a SF Ops with heli insertion and extraction.

A series of violent attacks in the northern Gaza Strip

Dissention in the ranks! If true, this could complicate things for the murderous expedition. Let's hope for mass desertions. Maybe some of them just might have a semblance of a conscious.
They don't know what to do. Yesterday they said today will be ground invasion now a few days later. They want US to fight for them and deploy troops for them. They won't go into Gaza city. Maybe outskirts of Gaza and one road through middle of Gaza. Their strategy is genocide/ethnic cleansing from the air in hopes Palestinians surrender.

Hezbollah says it attacked five Israeli outposts in disputed Shebaa Farms area​

Reuters
October 14, 20233:40 PM GMT+2 Updated 10 hours ago

"Free speech", NATO-style.
_____

Flying Palestinian flag in UK ‘may not be legitimate’, says Suella Braverman​

Waving the flag could be ‘intended to glorify acts of terrorism’, says home secretary

Adam Forrest
Political Correspondent
3 days ago

Last edited:
When fighting isis thier is no other option.
You cannot fight islamic salafism with western standard
I think israel also need to build guantanamo bay prison to host all the ter
I don't know what about you but you are writing none stop from the morning 😂 you seems to be very scared while we are with very high motivation 💪 to eradicate gaza.
Iran/ Lebanon we don't cares.
Everyone that's will join the party we will carpet bomb
Guy
Aren't everyone thought Russia will take Ukraine in 3-4 days lol

No i am very calm 🙂😉
Actually i am seeing loki2 at netflix
Guys he’s Indian troll, do not take this clown serious, he has no life, no job but just a Jew board warrior sharing what his maters posting on Twitter. Come on guys have some sense lol

Back
Top Bottom