What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The video you posted shows Israel/Palestine in the 19th century. We are talking about events that occurred 3,500 years ago. I don't understand why you keep mentioning "75 years ago." Clearly, the history is much more complicated. Palestine didn't exist before. Palestine has never really existed it seems.

Explain to me the history of Palestine. What is the history of Palestine?
You are a Jew and that will be stated over and over again. We know you hate Palestine and want it exterminated. But your Jewish ISIS Nazi state is going to cease to exist so mentally prepare yourself. And stop pretending to be African American or come curious outside observer.

You are a Jew and that will be stated over and over again. We know you hate Palestine and want it exterminated. But your Jewish ISIS Nazi state is going to cease to exist so mentally prepare yourself. And stop pretending to be African American or come curious outside observer.
yawn...you sound retarded. Now is your chance to prove me wrong, lecture me. Fake a$$ Palestinian. Why is Bibi wrong, what's the real story? Go ahead I'll wait. Now is your time to shine. I'm willing to listen. I know you'll be back posting Hamas propaganda.

Palestinians in the diaspora and those that want to see an end to the apartheid in Palestine Should organize South African Apartheid era movie festivals to raise the conscious of the masses around the world, such as this 1987 Denzel Washington movie called “Cry Freedom”.

Palestinians in the diaspora and those that want to see an end to the apartheid in Palestine Should organize South African Apartheid era movie festivals to raise the conscious of the masses around the world, such as this 1987 Denzel Washington movie called “Cry Freedom”.
Off topic: classic movie...

I hope this is true!

As colonial “prime minister” Netanyahu approached a group of soldiers to encourage them for a possible ground invasion of #Gaza, an officer of the IOF was waiting to confront him.“You are a liar! You are nothing!” The officer was quickly silenced.This officer, complicit as he is in the ongoing brutal massacres in Gaza, was in reality speaking up on behalf of tens of thousands of soldiers. In the shadow of their defeat at the hands of the Palestinian resistance only a week ago, occupation soldiers are shaking at the knees. Simply put, no one wants to confront the resistance.

@Gomig-21

I do see that. Israel essentially turned all global opinion against them. Only ones standing with them are hate filled, mentally and spiritually disturbed miserable people that will be worthless in coming years.
Many People don’t know how fair skinned many of the Palestinians are. They should do YouTube videos to ask people how they feel if they are told this Israeli child died. Hear their reaction, then tell them she was Palestinian.

Oh Arabs, the India of today is not the secular non-aligned India of Nehru. If these Hindutuvas have taken over India and self profess to want to come and kill Arabs, believe them. They are showing you who they really are and what they believe.

Can someone translate this to English and Arabic and subtitle this video for Arab Twitter?

Last edited:
Many People don’t know how fair skinned many of the Palestinians are. They should do YouTube videos to ask people how they feel if they are told this Israeli child died. Hear their reaction, then tell them she was Palestinian.
That is the tradegy of this, people are quick to jump in a camp and not think through what they are doing I would say on both sides. I know what is happening is emotionally charging, but if you step back and think this through, there is no justification for bombarding innocent civilians who had nothing to do with what Hamas did. Its plain and simple to see this is just mindless revenge and children are the biggest casualties.

The irony in all of this is, Hamas will become stronger after this conflict, the deaths will become a big recruitment for future conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom