What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Almost everything Netanyahu says is a lie and it will take ages to point out all his lies. I'll just provide one video to prove that Palestine was not a barren, uninhabited land that the Zionists like to claim. It was a fully inhabited region, with cities, buildings, cars, people, theatres etc.

I wouldnt bother with that guy, his a disengenous troller being a cheerleader for aparthied and slaughter of innocent civilians.

I thought they were going to stay and fight? Phul Sappart?
1697325184080.png

1697325215450.png

1697325228714.png

So you're not going to provide any counterarguments based on facts. It seems like Bibi is right.

You clowns love to scream "75 years ago".

Don't forget that the United Nation was established only 80 years ago. If the UN had existed 3500 years ago, Israel would be that old today.
I mentioned before. I think it was Shimon Perez or Witzman , who had id from 30s on id written Citizen of Palestine. I am sorry I can't find a copy.

That Hinkle just keeps bringing it. Love the way he's constantly calling out all the fraudlodites, especially Sarah & CNN and that useless Benzito Shapizo. Need more people like him to really drive it home and raise more awareness of the injustice that's happening in front of their eyes but are too influenced by the other side's decades of successful propaganda.

It seems this time around there are a lot more people from all over the world voicing their displeasure with the criminality of the apartheid state. Are you seeing that too?

War in Gaza is hell... It's full of boobytraps, deep tunnels (some 40 meters deep), snipers, hit and run guerilla warfare. City warfare is hell, worse than jungle warfare.

This might just be why this planned ground murder operation hasn't started yet and more murderous airstrikes happening instead. Maybe their intel finally earned its paycheck and found out Hamas has a web of booby traps waiting for them and they're too afraid of risking more casualties. Instead they're using up US paid for JDAMs @ $689,000 a piece to kill more innocent women, children, old, young and disabled people.

Hamas obviously knew this criminal retaliation was going to happen, I wonder if they've planned for just that?

Last edited:
Almost everything Netanyahu says is a lie and it will take ages to point out all his lies. I'll just provide one video to prove that Palestine was not a barren, uninhabited land that the Zionists like to claim. It was a fully inhabited region, with cities, buildings, cars, people, theatres etc.

They shouldn't have betrayed the Ottoman Empire. They fucked around and now they are finding out.

Thanks. The official narrative is that Israel came into the region 75 years ago which is complete and total bullshit. One thing is for sure this is not Palestinian land. Arab land? Maybe. But not Palestinian that's for sure.

It seems that the Arabs are using "Palestine" which doesn't exist, as an excuse to steal the Israelis' land.
I believe that Moses brought you to the land which clearly wasn't yours before? Didn't he ? Or you don't know?

The video you posted shows Israel/Palestine in the 19th century. We are talking about events that occurred 3,500 years ago. I don't understand why you keep mentioning "75 years ago." Clearly, the history is much more complicated. Palestine didn't exist before. Palestine has never really existed it seems.

Explain to me the history of Palestine. What is the history of Palestine?

Back
Top Bottom