What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And same in EU, capital, brussels.

Did u see any rallys there?
While more then 10.000,s jews, live and do buisness in city of antwerpen..
No a single rally?
they don't have to protest they are already getting unconditonal support, it is the palestine side that needs to protest

in short he did every thing piss off the western powers...

the west told him

> don't retaliate against india via airstrikes - he ignored them

> he refused to reconize israel

> the publicly critiqued western policy in Afghanistan

> He refused back away from Moscow

there were others ... but basically he told the Americans to fcuk off with out saying it.
Imran was kicked in *** by general bajwa
Why?
Because the unfaithfull dog bit the hand that Fed him..
End of story..
It happened with bhutto, nawaz benazir and zardari..
Nothing new here,,

But imrandoS will dress imoRON kaAN as a MESSIHA..

they don't have to protest they are already getting unconditonal support, it is the palestine side that needs to protest
Palestine side shud protest against the fellow arab who fukked them since 14 may 1948....
Start with general gulbb pasha jordan..

And open yourself up for a massive US sanction response and retaliation.

Do you people live in the real world? Pakistan can barely organise and manage an insurgency in IOK right next door. Utterly deluded
Not everything has to done in the "open". Try to get that inside your head before using words like "utterly deluded" to other members. Oh... The irony.

Egypt should supply gaza through the underground tunnels, resistance is the only way, talking gets nowhere.
I still believe Hamas is fully prepared to give a bloody nose to Zionist war-criminals if they launch ground attack on Gaza. They have no fear of these coward Zionist terrorist soldiers. These bloody coward Zionists can only gun down unarmed civilians and drop bombs from air on residential buildings, schools, and hospitals. Hamas fighters hunted these coward soldiers down like paralyzed duck even though these cowards were armed to the teeth. And you all saw the video clips of how these cowards were crying like scared babies and shivering with fear when they were taken as captives.

I'm not getting any of your tags, ma bro, just FYI not sure why. I just happen to see them skimming through the comments.

The only official statement from the gov. is it denied a US request for American citizens to cross the border into Egypt until the zionists allow all the aid from Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Egypt and others as well as guaranteeing medical aid to go through. Even CNN reported the same thing.
I saw the news and thought I’d share it ASAP. If they are reporting it, it must mean it’s agreed but the Egyptian gov doesn’t know how or when to break the news to the people. Probably waiting for something Teri el to happen to make it look like they had to do it and therefore they are doing something heroic as oppose to breaking the blockade to deliver humanitarian aid which would be actually heroic.

I edited the comment to add you in. I guess it doesn’t notify on an edited comment.

The story of Exodus is in Quran too:
In Islam, Mūsā ibn ʿImrān (Arabic: موسی ابن عمران, lit. 'Moses, son of Amram') is an important prophet and messenger of God and is the most frequently mentioned individual in the Quran, with his name being mentioned 136 times and his life being narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet. He is one of the most important prophets and messengers of Islam.

According to the Quran, Musa was born to an Israelite family. In his childhood, he is put in a basket which flows towards Nile, and eventually Musa is discovered by Pharaoh's (Fir'awn) wife (not named in the Quran but called Asiya in Islamic tradition), who takes Musa as her adopted son. After reaching adulthood, Musa then resides in Midian, before departing for Egypt again to threaten the Pharaoh. During his prophethood, Musa is said to have performed many miracles, and is also reported to have personally talked to God, who bestows the title 'Speaker of God' (Kalīm Allāh) upon Musa. The prophet's most popular miracle is him dividing the Red sea, with a miraculous staff provided by God. Apart from the Quran, Musa is also described and praised in the Hadith literature as well. After Pharaoh's death, Musa and his followers travel towards Jerusalem, where the prophet eventually dies.

I don't want to get off topic, all three Abrahamic faiths believe in the exodus, but in the entirety of Egyptian antiquity, there is very little evidence to support this. There is recorded evidence of some Semitic speaking people moving in and out of Egypt, but not on the scale of an "exodus". Abrahamic accounts fail to mention who the pharaoh was for example, or any reference to the period in time, or dynasty of pharaohs. Let's just say, there is what we know in the archeological record, and then there are the "stories" in the Torah, bible, and Quran.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom