What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The caravan is here <3

we must thank Turkey also for 3 planes of aid.
3 planes were prepared urgently with TAF logistics and AFAD coordination. Since Turkiye frequently faces natural disasters, it has a serious emergency response organization. Dear Gomig shared that one of these planes delivered the aid to the Egyptian authorities, but I don't know if the other two planes are in Egypt currently or not. On the other hand, TR has already announced at the highest level that it is ready to send tens of times more aid immediately. These are state organizations, the real big aid will be through foundations and aid organizations.

Turkiye has considerable experience in humanitarian aid to Palestine. All major organizations already have offices in Palestine. They built one of the biggest hospitals in Gaza. Education scholarships for thousands of young people are covered. But the problem is that for years this aid has been delayed by passing through Israeli customs, or rather being blocked. As you know, in 2010, a Turkish aid organization was attacked while trying to bypass this blockade. The situation now is much more dire, either Egypt is going to push with all its might and give Gaza hope, or we are going to witness a genocide. That is why Egypt is now our pillar in the Palestinian cause.

doesn't answer the question why france banned pro-palestine protest? but pro- isreal protest is not banned
Because hamas, is desiginated terrorist org in france
They see the rallys as pro HAMAS,

Was this war why Imran Khan was over thrown? Ie ground work against all leaders who could have helped form a coalition against this war ?

in short he did every thing piss off the western powers...

the west told him

> don't retaliate against india via airstrikes - he ignored them

> he refused to reconize israel

> the publicly critiqued western policy in Afghanistan

> He refused back away from Moscow

there were others ... but basically he told the Americans to fcuk off with out saying it.

And please, do not believe the Jewish propaganda and falsehood of the "exodus" of Jews from the Pharaohs of Egypt, this is a lie that has no historical merit. The Jews made this up to justify Zionism.
The story of Exodus is in Quran too:
In Islam, Mūsā ibn ʿImrān (Arabic: موسی ابن عمران, lit. 'Moses, son of Amram') is an important prophet and messenger of God and is the most frequently mentioned individual in the Quran, with his name being mentioned 136 times and his life being narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet. He is one of the most important prophets and messengers of Islam.

According to the Quran, Musa was born to an Israelite family. In his childhood, he is put in a basket which flows towards Nile, and eventually Musa is discovered by Pharaoh's (Fir'awn) wife (not named in the Quran but called Asiya in Islamic tradition), who takes Musa as her adopted son. After reaching adulthood, Musa then resides in Midian, before departing for Egypt again to threaten the Pharaoh. During his prophethood, Musa is said to have performed many miracles, and is also reported to have personally talked to God, who bestows the title 'Speaker of God' (Kalīm Allāh) upon Musa. The prophet's most popular miracle is him dividing the Red sea, with a miraculous staff provided by God. Apart from the Quran, Musa is also described and praised in the Hadith literature as well. After Pharaoh's death, Musa and his followers travel towards Jerusalem, where the prophet eventually dies.

Again, I am not claiming, anything, I am simply saying what I would do if I were Israeli.

It took US 28 days from September 11, 2001 to launch an attack at Taliban in Afghanistan at October 7, 2001, this attack is what? 7 days old. And there is no way they are going to fight with Hamas in arm length, which mean they are going to systemically take down the entire entry point by air or artillery before moving in, this alone would take weeks if not months to do that.

If you have to fights then you don't fight with a hot head, nobody will be stupid enough to entre Gaza just immediately after the attack, Hamas is ready for such a thing otherwise they wouldn't launch an attack, every army in the world would have soften up their target before they went in. That's my view.

Also, I don't know what Helicopter Israeli have can carry 50 troop with crew, Huey carries 8, Blackhawk 12, Chinook 33 and Sea King 38, if they are carrying 50 troop with crew, I don't think you need to shoot them down they would have been seriously overload.
True, If you have to fight then you don't fight with a hot head. But that's exactly what the Zionist war-criminals are doing. They are spitting fire at every forum and during every meeting. Even their retired war-criminal generals doing the same. They are all making claims to do what clearly falls under the war crimes. Well, that's not something that they would do for the first time. These Zionists have been war-criminals since 1948. But the point is they been leaking news that ground attack is imminent today or tonight for last three days. I don't believe they are busy in planning now. The war plans are made, tested, and finalized during the peace time. What they are doing, it seems, is trying to cope with the situation that took them aback. Anyhow, as more time passes and they keep bombing residential buildings, mosques, schools, and hospitals, increasingly more international pressure will build opposing Zionist ground attack on Gaza. At this point, Zionist war-criminals find themselves helpless against Hamas and possibly Hizb and that's why the disgraced war-criminal Netanyahu, who used to be at a distance from US admin, is now begging for help and US is obliging him. The speed with which US came to Zionists' help is indicative of the fact that these coward Zionist war-criminals were shivering with fear while begging Uncle Sam for immediate help.

doesn't answer the question why france banned pro-palestine protest? but pro- isreal protest is not banned
And same in EU, capital, brussels.

Did u see any rallys there?
While more then 10.000,s jews, live and do buisness in city of antwerpen..
No a single rally?

And open yourself up for a massive US sanction response and retaliation.

Do you people live in the real world? Pakistan can barely organise and manage an insurgency in IOK right next door. Utterly deluded
Pakistan is already basically a failed state.
Countries with sanctions are doing better than it.
Pakistan can manage insurgencies and train groups. It has shown this before.
Your utterly deluded.

1697304931931.png

Video:

What USAFCENT mean when they say US.CENTCOM AOR is... Muwaffaq Salti AB, Jordan. :lol:

Geo Location:
1697305160604.png

Eastings / Northings:
31.830711268784384, 36.78741109659281

Yes, the masks of 'freedom of speech' etc are coming off when merely carrying the Palestinian flag would be considered a 'crime'. Also, we have seen how much controversy has been made about Harvard Univ. Student bodies showing solidarity with Palestinians. And today I see another university, I think the one in Pennsylvania has its donors threatening to stop funding just because of a Palestinian related event. There is no incitement to violence or disturbing the peace from those activities.

Make no mistake: Once a voice reaches to a level of a large audience then that's to be muzzled!! It is all relative, of course. The West does have far more freedom of speech than most parts of the world but that freedom can't too much threaten some 'core' interests like support to Israel, which in my opinion is a dirty collusion of the Military Industrial Complex, politicians, lobbyists and Rapture seeking Bible thumpers. But they are all stealing from common Americans!
Even their so called political freedoms apart from being partialy selective are coming to the end. The presedan which is occurring now will be implemented to them . We have a plenty examples from the past. Soon they will know what's democracy, they already sense that the civil service, unelected body actually rules the realm.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom