What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I know you just say that to make me angry but you are right .. I agree with you, it's our fault.

maybe the zionists hold a grudge against egypt since we imprisoned them in ancient time and took them as slaves but voila look the slave became stronger now but once a slave will be a slave again.

I don't say that to make you angry bro. But it's sad reality. How many Arabs and countries? The Zionists are literally committing genocide against your fellow Palestinian Arabs in front of your eyes, but you are helpless. And please, do not believe the Jewish propaganda and falsehood of the "exodus" of Jews from the Pharaohs of Egypt, this is a lie that has no historical merit. The Jews made this up to justify Zionism.

Notice how the Jewish ISIS Nazi is just like ISIS that target historical monuments and relics? There is only difference between Jewish ISIS and khawarij ISIS is the Jewish ISIS has nukes and green light and international cover to commit
Of course, it is long process of nihilism and destruction.
Ben Gurion said that one day the whole world will come and take advice of this vermin.
What did the write in 9th century? What's their architecture? Their distinctive food? Their ideas? Apart from raging hate mumbo jumbo? Music? Artifacts? Only over decorated kitch. In the reality, truly vermin. Capable of nothing constructive. The only things which they to is to achieve something in the milleu of other people.
Truly vermin

Tunnels still exist , iranian weapons reached hamas through it.
They come via syria,, to leb.
Lebanon is a hellhole controlled by hezboullah,...
The lebaneese cant do shit..to change the power shif,
Weak govt, empty coffers...they live on charity from iran, n syria,

you are smart.

in 1956 we sank many ships in suez canal to stop close it and prevent any super power to move its ships through it ( in 1956 war against Uk,France and zionists).
here is a photo of the incident.

%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B3.jpg
Sadly to say that my nation used the same measure during the invasion of Japanese in world war 2.
We don't need to do such thing now, and I wish the same for Egyptian people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom