What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The constant "supply" of weapons is weird. The Israelis already have a big defence industry and I'm sure they have A LOT of ammunition and spare parts stored as well. It doesn't make any sense. Why would they need a constant supply of weapons and ammo,when they are only fighting Hamas?
They will fight Lebanese to get more territory and the remaining question is if they will fight Jordan to push West Bank Palestinians into Jordan …. They want weapons for that.

We have no problem to host 2 million palestinian.
Egypt is 1 million sqkm in size.

we already host 9 million refugee ( some syrians, some sudanese, some libyans , some yemenes and some iraqis) and egypt themselves are 120 million person.

we have enough food, enough electricity and enough fuel (however the water can be a problem in the coming years but not now).

we don't want the palestinian to flee their land because that's what the jews want , drive them to sinai and take gaza for themselves , it's a zionist plan to demolish what was left of Palestine.

A 120m sized country can't defeat a few million Zionists, something to be so proud about 👍

You had years to change,,

Egypt and many Muslim countries need to step away from U.S and western weapons

It doesn't have to be everything, but it needs to start

Ultimately Muslim nations need to develop their own weapons as much as possible and that's starting to happen

But all Muslim nations needs to stay away from Israel, the west and India (do not trust India under any circumstances)
Sissi .is a uncle joe donkey

A 120m sized country can't defeat a few million Zionists, something to be so proud about 👍
I know you just say that to make me angry but you are right .. I agree with you, it's our fault.

maybe the zionists hold a grudge against egypt since we imprisoned them in ancient time and took them as slaves but voila look the slave became stronger now but once a slave will be a slave again.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom