What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That's the start of the Pogrom . Some " legal " elements are already in the place the other laws are not implemented unless it is against us . Rhetorics are in place and massive social psychosis. As you have noticed, I never appeal to some sort of humanity and justice. I know full well that such things make no difference. I usually spit at this people, I am just striping them od the last remnants of their pseudo humanity.

Yes, the masks of 'freedom of speech' etc are coming off when merely carrying the Palestinian flag would be considered a 'crime'. Also, we have seen how much controversy has been made about Harvard Univ. Student bodies showing solidarity with Palestinians. And today I see another university, I think the one in Pennsylvania has its donors threatening to stop funding just because of a Palestinian related event. There is no incitement to violence or disturbing the peace from those activities.

Make no mistake: Once a voice reaches to a level of a large audience then that's to be muzzled!! It is all relative, of course. The West does have far more freedom of speech than most parts of the world but that freedom can't too much threaten some 'core' interests like support to Israel, which in my opinion is a dirty collusion of the Military Industrial Complex, politicians, lobbyists and Rapture seeking Bible thumpers. But they are all stealing from common Americans!

Under these circumstances, any Muslim country that does not support Egypt can go to hell. I say this without singling out my own country.
Before any Muslim country supports Egypt it is fair for Egypt to first support itself and Palestinians on its own!!! Egypt isn't a small, poor or weak Arab Muslim country, so what has it done with all its power so far to help Palestinians?

Egypt kept Rafah open against Israel's orders only to go and block it after claiming it will keep it open to send aid to Gazans??? Turkey is just using delivery of aid through Egypt to Gaza now for publicity points and NATO psyops (send Muslim proxy country to go help "Muslims" in Gaza).

Last edited:
The higest immigrant population in france is algeria..

Remember the colony of france,

Mostly they live in old industrial area ghettos. Where, drugs crime, and local gangs hold turf..
doesn't answer the question why france banned pro-palestine protest? but pro- isreal protest is not banned

1697304390807.png

I don't say that to make you angry bro. But it's sad reality. How many Arabs and countries? The Zionists are literally committing genocide against your fellow Palestinian Arabs in front of your eyes, but you are helpless. And please, do not believe the Jewish propaganda and falsehood of the "exodus" of Jews from the Pharaohs of Egypt, this is a lie that has no historical merit. The Jews made this up to justify Zionism.
actually exodus mentioned in ancient tablets

Merenptah stele (Israel is laid waste—its seed is no more)

220px-Merenptah_Israel_Stele_Cairo.jpg

Ukraine for most part of history was part of Russia

Kyiv and Moscow used to share a state together called Kievan Rus that was when they were one people but then when the Mongols came their histories became separated.

Ukraine then became under control of different empires, states, and kingdoms. Russia used to call Ukraine “Little Russia” but the development of a unique Ukrainian identity stopped that concept.

They come via syria,, to leb.
Lebanon is a hellhole controlled by hezboullah,...
The lebaneese cant do shit..to change the power shif,
Weak govt, empty coffers...they live on charity from iran, n syria,
Gaza only borders is with Egypt (sinai) not Lebanon nor Syria no Jordan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom