What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

are you related to rommel or goring or heinrich himmler so that israeli obeys you? lol
Listen maybe it is the old habit from my family, as we were beys not the serfs , we are pretty used to subservility. You wouldn't understand that.

Last edited:
No one step his foot on our borders except us.

if the situation really gone worse and you want war, so be it.
Calm down before US Navy blows up those pyramids. Everrrybody can get it!

1697300800743.png

baby be heading evidence please...

I know you guys are liars and cowards .... please prove us correct weirdoo..
The only baby beheaded in the last week was Palestinian. And have a photo evidance. On the other hand, while it is obvious that the Zionist media's claim is a completely immoral lie, those who hide behind this lie are blind to the nearly 500 babies and children killed by IDF bombs in the last few days. They keep repeating the same lie over and over again, but not once, not once, do they commemorate the dead children regardless of their nationality or beliefs. This is the Nazi mentality.

The only baby beheaded in the last week was Palestinian. And have a photo evidance. On the other hand, while it is obvious that the Zionist media's claim is a completely immoral lie, those who hide behind this lie are blind to the nearly 500 babies and children killed by IDF bombs in the last few days. They keep repeating the same lie over and over again, but not once, not once, do they commemorate the dead children regardless of their nationality or beliefs. This is the Nazi mentality.

I know..

I referring to the idiot, brain washed cartoons who just vomit western lies... they know who they are.

I hope so too.
however, Egypt is weak now, it's a fact and i'm not ashamed to say it.
we need political support from many countries like pak or turkey or malaysia to support us in this issue about rafah border and the displacement of gazans.
Many people blame Egypt for not acting firmly on palestine issue, but things are never that simple for Egypt.
Egypt has been played and will play a big role in the issue, but Egypt alone could never fight against Israel and US.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom