What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Stay safe my friend. So I did some research on the "ban on Palestinian flag", here is what I found:
View attachment 961843
1. I spoke to a friend who is a barrister in the UK and as per him there is no way they can ban a sovereign nation's flag, to do so they would need to write that flag and its description into legislation.

2. The police services in the UK are using a loop hole to arrest people, that is know as the law of "Breach of the Peace":

Breach of the peace consists of "conduct severe enough to cause alarm to ordinary people and threaten serious disturbance to the community". A constable may arrest any person, without warrant, who commits a breach of the peace. (IF you climb a pillar/block a building/or say interfere with a building they can use this law and the law of criminal damage to arrest you, it won't stick according to my friend, they will probably release you with no further action, but still they use it to get people out of protests.

3. Racially or religiously aggravated words or behaviour (Simply put - do not use placards/signs/posters or words like Fucking Jew etc etc) and you will be fine!

4. The police commanders can abuse one or two arrests and authorise a dispersal order - this allows them to notify people to leave a geographic area for up to 48 hours. To avoid giving the police the chance to use this power, remain peaceful, be polite and just focus on getting the message out there.

5. The Police Commanders can use a law to allow people to remove facial coverings such as Shemaghs, if you fail to remove them, they can arrest you and again this can trigger a dispersal notice and cause them to break up the protest.

I am not a legal expert, but I have tried to get the information and convey it to anyone who is attending the protest, as for the USA, you are covered under the 1st Amendment.
Thank you for the info.

Don't worry though, the protest was surprisingly calm and peaceful. The only arrests were when a group of youths decided to climb on the lions at Trafalgar, but other than that it was surprisingly chilled out

3 more israeli police officer got killed recently in the clashes.

Solid points. Arab countries are fucking pathetic.
They fought bravely in the old days, and they united using petroleum as their weapon.
It's just because that there is not a superpower to counter US in middle east nowadays.

where you expecting a different result.?.. Israelis have a long history of criminal behaviour

If one studies Jewish history , they have culture of wicked behaviour and shameless treachery.

during 1940s Jewish settlements moved into the Negev desert along side Arab villages. The Arabs found out the jews were short of water, and they gave them water and food. post Israel's declaration of independence the very settlers went into the Arab villages murdered men, raped women, and forced every one out.

of course the jews were doing this kind of behaviour for centuries... there was a reason why christians butchered Jews for centuries

People don't understand that the war in Afghanistan was costly because the US military controlled the entire country for 20 years. In reality, the war in Afghanistan lasted for 1 month. The same could happen with Iran. The U.S. Air Force can destroy Iran in one month without the need to deploy troops on Iranian soil. Bombing a country is, in essence, very cost-effective. The Pentagon can produce thousands of missiles in a matter of days. All production lines are automated, making it all very cost-effective. Many people don't understand this and think that US troops will march through Tehran streets. This is unnecessary and quite foolish tbh.

that is the garbage they fed you..... the fact remains the afghans gave you a thrashing you never forgot.

just look at your air lossess

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom