What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Discovered in 2000, there are extensive gas reserves off the Gaza coastline:
"It should be noted that 60 percent of the gas reserves along the Gaza-Israel coastline belong to Palestine.
The BG Group drilled two wells in 2000: Gaza Marine-1 and Gaza Marine-2. Reserves are estimated by British Gas to be of the order of 1.4 trillion cubic feet, valued at approximately 4 billion dollars. These are the figures made public by British Gas. The size of Palestine’s gas reserves could be much larger.
Who Owns the Gas Fields?
The issue of sovereignty over Gaza’s gas fields is crucial. From a legal standpoint, the gas reserves belong to Palestine.
The death of Yasser Arafat, the election of the Hamas government and the ruin of the Palestinian Authority have enabled Israel to establish de facto control over Gaza’s offshore gas reserves.
British Gas (BG Group) has been dealing with the Tel Aviv government. In turn, the Hamas government has been bypassed in regards to exploration and development rights over the gas fields.
In 2006, British Gas “was close to signing a deal to pump the gas to Egypt.” (Times, May, 23, 2007). According to reports, British Prime Minister Tony Blair intervened on behalf of Israel with a view to shunting the agreement with Egypt.
Gaza and Energy Geopolitics
The military occupation of Gaza is intent upon transferring the sovereignty of the gas fields to Israel in violation of international law."

Ben Shapiro has very good takes on LGBTQ+ nonsense (he has put these elements on the defensive), but these takes are extreme and somewhat shocking.

People of the book need to find a way to understand and respect each other instead of fighting each other.
We all knew reality of people like Shapiro and Peterson. Muslims seem to love these men because of their trash about women.

Sometimes enemy of my enemy is not my friend. I am glad people are seeing the reality of such scumbags.

Pyramids bring back bad memories eh,?
Notice how the Jewish ISIS Nazi is just like ISIS that target historical monuments and relics? There is only difference between Jewish ISIS and khawarij ISIS is the Jewish ISIS has nukes and green light and international cover to commit genocide.

After reading this, read the following post again
Discovered in 2000, there are extensive gas reserves off the Gaza coastline:
"It should be noted that 60 percent of the gas reserves along the Gaza-Israel coastline belong to Palestine.
The BG Group drilled two wells in 2000: Gaza Marine-1 and Gaza Marine-2. Reserves are estimated by British Gas to be of the order of 1.4 trillion cubic feet, valued at approximately 4 billion dollars. These are the figures made public by British Gas. The size of Palestine’s gas reserves could be much larger.
Who Owns the Gas Fields?
The issue of sovereignty over Gaza’s gas fields is crucial. From a legal standpoint, the gas reserves belong to Palestine.
The death of Yasser Arafat, the election of the Hamas government and the ruin of the Palestinian Authority have enabled Israel to establish de facto control over Gaza’s offshore gas reserves.
British Gas (BG Group) has been dealing with the Tel Aviv government. In turn, the Hamas government has been bypassed in regards to exploration and development rights over the gas fields.
In 2006, British Gas “was close to signing a deal to pump the gas to Egypt.” (Times, May, 23, 2007). According to reports, British Prime Minister Tony Blair intervened on behalf of Israel with a view to shunting the agreement with Egypt.
Gaza and Energy Geopolitics
The military occupation of Gaza is intent upon transferring the sovereignty of the gas fields to Israel in violation of international law."

Corrected for fun:

:enjoy:

Anyways, war in Afghanistan was costly due to its ambitious logistics requirements and creating a government to manage the country. It is very expensive to run a country from thousands of KM away.

----

Israel continues to gobble up Palestinian lands - slowly and systematically.

I am not sure if two state solution is possible at this stage. The original British solution looks feasible once again.

Back to square one unfortunately.

The war in Afghanistan left the US with a lot of debt. This war was a crushing defeat both on the ground and financially.

And I never understood why israel was not in Bavaria, that would be kind of fair...

"Israel would be happy if Hamas took over Gaza because IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state" -Wikileaks

Back to Gaza, 1 think there is a huge difference between conscripts trained to defend, versus actual infantry that is trained to violence of action like Hamas . ( Using overwhelming force anc tactics.) Not that conscription is like boy scouts, but I think there is a clear difference shown here between actual fighting men vs in the rear with the gear troop. RIP to all those IDF conscripts

Corrected for fun:

:enjoy:

Anyways, war in Afghanistan was costly due to its ambitious logistics requirements and creating a government to manage the country. It is very expensive to run a country from thousands of KM away.

----

Israel continues to gobble up Palestinian lands - slowly and systematically.

I am not sure if two state solution is possible at this stage. The original British solution looks feasible once again.

Back to square one unfortunately.
People don't understand that the war in Afghanistan was costly because the US military controlled the entire country for 20 years. In reality, the war in Afghanistan lasted for 1 month. The same could happen with Iran. The U.S. Air Force can destroy Iran in one month without the need to deploy troops on Iranian soil. Bombing a country is, in essence, very cost-effective. The Pentagon can produce thousands of missiles in a matter of days. All production lines are automated, making it all very cost-effective. Many people don't understand this and think that US troops will march through Tehran streets. This is unnecessary and quite foolish tbh.

Many people blame Egypt for not acting firmly on palestine issue, but things are never that simple for Egypt.
Egypt has been played and will play a big role in the issue, but Egypt alone could never fight against Israel and US.
Correct , we have the man power of 800,000 soldier (including reserve) but most of our equipments is from the U.S or Europe. whose fault is it? it's El-Sadat fault, who drove us towards the west after camp david treaty, they control egypt now through its military equipments and they give us shity grade types , second hand and basic abrams , basic f-16s with no amraam , basis fremm frigates , basic gowind etc.

we should have gone to soviet and russian equpments , not better than western weapons but at least we could have had a chance to build it locally and improve it.

Egypt is in a shitty position.

Nahhhhh 💀💀💀

There were a bunch of PDF guys who said they'd go too. Let's see what they have to say In a few hours
Stay safe my friend. So I did some research on the "ban on Palestinian flag", here is what I found:
1697301023983.png

1. I spoke to a friend who is a barrister in the UK and as per him there is no way they can ban a sovereign nation's flag, to do so they would need to write that flag and its description into legislation.

2. The police services in the UK are using a loop hole to arrest people, that is know as the law of "Breach of the Peace":

Breach of the peace consists of "conduct severe enough to cause alarm to ordinary people and threaten serious disturbance to the community". A constable may arrest any person, without warrant, who commits a breach of the peace. (IF you climb a pillar/block a building/or say interfere with a building they can use this law and the law of criminal damage to arrest you, it won't stick according to my friend, they will probably release you with no further action, but still they use it to get people out of protests.

3. Racially or religiously aggravated words or behaviour (Simply put - do not use placards/signs/posters or words like Fucking Jew etc etc) and you will be fine!

4. The police commanders can abuse one or two arrests and authorise a dispersal order - this allows them to notify people to leave a geographic area for up to 48 hours. To avoid giving the police the chance to use this power, remain peaceful, be polite and just focus on getting the message out there.

5. The Police Commanders can use a law to allow people to remove facial coverings such as Shemaghs, if you fail to remove them, they can arrest you and again this can trigger a dispersal notice and cause them to break up the protest.

I am not a legal expert, but I have tried to get the information and convey it to anyone who is attending the protest, as for the USA, you are covered under the 1st Amendment.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom