What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You can all give aid to the palastinians crossing to Egypt. Nothing will enter gaza no food no electricity no medical support until the hostages will be released

I hope people would realize there is no forceful solution to this conflict. Not a humanly moral acceptable one anyway,

How much more blood need to be spilled till people realize that.

the time for peace was yesterday.

gaza-vs-israel.jpg
This is tragicomical, your doctrine of racial supremacy and promised land prevent it, hard to swallow but that is the fact.

And jews killed him for it, peace and statehood was never in picture for palestinians from zionist perspektive
Yes, so we support the counterstrike from the Palestinians and Hamas.
Peace is not offerd but gained.

USA evacuates some of their citizens due security concerns from occupied teritories.
Maybe something bigger is brewing up
The egypt corridor is only open for .foriegners, no palestini welcome from egypt, ....reminds me of colonel gamal nasr,...... later president...and his free army coup against king farouk,

The problem with humanitarian aid is mainly that there can be a substantial amount of weapons inside those trucks. Therefore the only solution would be to station American and Egyptian troops on the Egyptian border and thoroughly inspect every truck. That would be my solution.
How about sending UN peacekeeping force to ensure Israel follows International Laws too? Why is this not a solution especially when we have many verified reports of violations from Israel?

Back
Top Bottom