What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Stfu kaffir murtad.
Your worst than Zionists.
If a mujahid has only one bullet in his gun he should spare the Zionist and kill a murtad like you.

I wonder which method you, murtad, is going to die first.

You blowing yourself up in a "kaffirs" country in a failed bid to kill "kaffirs" OR being killed by a bullet in an anti-terror operation. Weather in Pakistan or a "kaffir" country. Either way, you'll be a dead creature.

Either way, enjoy death, terrorist.

Last edited:
There are 52+ muslim countries. They are not all free, but the ones that have freedom, they usually had to fight very hard and suffer extreme casualties. Often genocide. Often many genocides. Usually the moderate and reasonable ones were the first to die and what's left is the hard uncompromising ones. They usually get their freedom.

None of these countries as a country will risk this freedom or what they have achieved to help Palestinians. Maybe some individuals, but as a collective, no, they wont help you.

Its very sad and painful but your people will get though this and win their freedom. But like all freedom it will come at a heavy price and you will for the most part pay it yourselves. But you will get it and you will survive.
We will not forgive the Jewish Nazi race for this. Never.

Valid point, but i think, it is the game plan of all the players including Hamas, Israel and Western nations too. Now, if Hamas do not have any plan to counter this offensive and fight it out heads on protecting their civilian, then what is the point in executing an attack and then not planning the aftermath? It is not as if Hams or any one of the resistance group did not expect such kind of reaction. The US and West will blindly support behind IS. If any one is expecting otherwise and doing nothing to protect these people, then these leaders of the Muslim world is simply playing politics.

What is missing is the Muslim world response on this, I would expect US and the West to do nothing and the more traditional neutral power to stay neutral, but I would at least expect some response from the Muslim world and not just harsh word. Maybe threat somewhere, or maybe material help on Hamas, nothing, not even Iran, which I would suspect the most possible to do something, they still do nothing, now, it may change when Israeli launch their offensive into Gaza, but then this would already be too late.

Maybe this is the end game Hamas wanted, maybe not, but I think one thing for certain, Hamas did not think about this could happen when they planned this, they know they can't defeat Israel on a 1 on 1 fight, no matter how much they had prepared for it, which mean either what they were doing is to try to garner support on Muslim world and thinking they would be attacking Israeli from 3 sides after this, or this is a serious miscalculation on their part, and it increasingly seems like it's a giant miscalculation

But you can assert power in modern day without going into the war itself, US AC carriers are there to project power and a warning to other players to not enter the war when US has been officially providing weapons to Israel, that's supporting allies and showing off muscles but also Hypocrisy.
We are not living in WW1/2 era, this is modern day and the weapons are 10x if not more deadlier than before, you'd know way better than I ever will cause you served and I didn't.

That's the thing, US are going to provide weapon to Israeli with or without this attack, that's always been the case here, call it business or supporting an allied, or whatever you want, that has been the case since 1948. US itself is staying out of this war, and I don't think the US themselves will get involved even Hezbollah attack, it was there to deter bigger player (Syria, Iran) to take advantage, now whether or not this is hypocrisy if up to you to decide, but this is a standing policy regardless of whether this attack happen, it just happened so after this attack.

Fair point but thing is I am not asking to move their needle towards the other side, I want US to stay neutral cause its not their fight and if they are putting their weight behind one side than don't use your military might to stop others, that's blackmailing. As far as support is concern that is unfair because Israel's support comes from Christians and Elite and media houses who are mostly run by People from Jewish descent, Blinken is a Jew which I learned not long ago, I doubt he holds any sympathy towards Muslims. Biden is on Record saying that if there was no Israel we will build one, so you have a Govt run by religiously motivated charged people who (most likely) despise Arabs for not Political but religious reasons while we are suppose to believe that USA govt doesn't build it foreign policy based on religious grounds. As far as solution for this issue is concerned yes it maybe hard and difficult but then its not a new thing now is it? every solution for a border dispute is hard but this is not about solution for this issue, right now my disappointment over US govt is that they are providing bombs to Israel and stand silent over human rights violation and UN laws, and we are told by same US/Western countries that every other nation must follow UN charter and Geneva conventions and anyone who breaks it are evil, but not if your civilians are dying at the hands of enemies so Hamas itself is within its right to kill Israeli civilians cause to them they (Israel)started the war. That's why I draw the line over civilians that, no civilians should harmed regardless of their faith/color/nationality, I know its more like a fantasy but this onslaught can be stopped and avoided, maybe something has changed in USA and they want to make some changes in Middle East? One thing for sure that current US govt and top leadership are giving me very Joker on Steroids type vibes.
That's still moving the needle tho, you are asking the US to not support Israel, yes, it is not going all the way to support Palestinian but that is still moving the standing policy.

The problem is, most people see it this way, yes of course Israel killing and oppressing Palestinian is not right, and Palestinian have every right to be pissed, even would be rather willing to gave Palestinian or Hamas latitude to attack Israeli military target, but this attack is nothing but Military Target, then wouldn't it be the same thing, you want to separate Hamas with Palestinian Israeli attack Hamas is legit and Israeli attack Palestinian civilian is outrage, fair enough, but then if you can't separate between Israeli civilian and military, aren't that is the same point you despise what Israel been doing? That is the issue here, whether or not if there are burn baby or whatever, that's beside the point, the moment Hamas is overjoy with kidnapping Israeli civilian, which ironically most of these people are pro-Palestinian because they are living close to Gaza, and killing people just for the sake of venting anger, that is the moment they loses support, and this is what or why I suspected even most of Islamic World had stay silence, and if you have country like UAE, Egypt and Saudi staying silent or straight up staying out of it, what do you think would happen to Pro-Israel ally like US, and the UK.

There were this interview with Admiral Stavridis on NBC a few days ago capture the sentiment in the US quite perfectly, if this would have been happened in US, ie Hamas launch this attack in the US and attack civilian in, say Florida, the US will went in hard without mercy and there will not be a Gaza tomorrow, and most of our allies will support us and even most of our enemy will stay silence. And if that feeling is not reciprocated, then our friend will start judging our foreign policy, and our enemy will start to see this as a weakness.

Can't disagree with that... not that I like it but this is the sad reality.

Well I understand your point, of course its not going to be things like I or you wanted, the Govt functions differently and there are many factors that they (govt) based their decisions on either joining or staying out of any conflict, I think the reason why I feel disappointed more because moving here to USA, talking to people and realizing many people also are against US interventions and wars, they are fed up of it. Also, back from Pakistan you read and joke about the control the Jewish lobby had over Congress and its leader but this is first time I have seen that lobby in its full force, Only God can help those People in Gaza, And TBH I never thought or had any hope that any oppressed people will get justices in this world, Palestinians have to just face this brutal one side onslaught until they are completely broken or defeated, but What comes after that will not be pleasant for them as well.
For me, I am a casual observer, but if you ask me, the issue here is an impasse, the 3 parties in this all have different thing they want, and one of the is non-negotiable, Palestinian wanted their own state, Israeli want to have stability within their border, and Hamas wanted Israel gone, that 3 things does not really go with each other, because Israel won't have a secure border because Hamas wanted Israel gone, and that in turn means Israel are not going to allow Palestinian to have their own state because well, you can't have a neighbor that you live with that have every minutes everyday want you gone. And that created the current impasse. The sad thing is, I can't even see any side would take a step back and offer an olive branch.

Which mean at the other side of this impasse is fight, and that is never a pretty sight.

Stfu kaffir murtad.
Your worst than Zionists.
If a mujahid has only one bullet in his gun he should spare the Zionist and kill a murtad like you.

But come and try it you murtad terrorist. The bullets in my gun are reserved for terrorists like you. I laugh with joy seeing you terrorists killed all over the world.

All you can do is hide and rant behind a computer screen. A coward trying to put on an act of bravery while he gets killed on the battlefield.

I wonder which method you, muslim, is going to die first.

You blowing uncle tom wanna be in a "kaffirs" country in a successful bid to kill "ThunderCats" OR being killed by a bullet in an.

Either way,I ThunderCat enjoy being a Fagot I m
FIFY

Bolded part: Absolutely wrong!!! WTH?? The sensibilities of the modern world plus trade/commerce potentials with the richer part of the Arab world prevented Americans from totally unleashing their attack dog against the Palestinians otherwise Israelis would have gladly wanted Palestinians gone on or even before 1948.
You are implying that Americans are holding back for fear of losing arab oil and other riches. Not true at all.
Where was that fear when they committed genocide in Iraq, humiliating control of arab regimes, open support of Israel's genocide of Palestinians?
Americans have blatantly done anything they could have done to arabs. Arabs have no red lines.

Forcefully moving away rest of the Palestinians is not worse than Iraqi genocide and humiliating colonization of Arab countries. How can Egypt, Jordan Saudi Arabia deny Palestinian refugees if Americans order them to accept with a few billion dollars bribe?

If they could, Americans and Israelis could resolve Israel-Palestinian issue within weeks but it is in their interest (specially jews) to keep it alive.

But there is the politically incorrect fact: Arab nations don't want Palestinian immigrants. Only Western nations accept Palestinian immigrants. In fact, most of the posters here from Pakistan can get citizenship only in Western countries. They will never be given citizenship in Arab countries. A lot of agitation that 'Jews are Settlers' is being done by Muslim immigrants in the West. If they were in Arab countries, they would be quickly deported (or worse) if they agitate.
This is something non-Arab muslims should understand. They cannot do anything to help Palestinians until arabs do something themselves.
There eyes should be on arab countries who support Israel behind the scenes and publicly exhort 'ummah' to stand up to Israel.

Last edited:
which mean either what they were doing is to try to garner support on Muslim world and thinking they would be attacking Israeli from 3 sides after this, or this is a serious miscalculation on their part, and it increasingly seems like it's a giant miscalculation

I have said before you dont look at strategic objectives. You seem fixated on tactics. Like the US military. Very good at tactics, very bad at strategy lately when dealing with muslims.

So you probably dont make sense of it, like the US didnt make sense of terror attacks in 2001. The objective was to weaken you, drain your energy and leave you in a weaker position 20 years later.

America is very powerful. But places like Iran are older than America. they have a history of fighting empires. From Ancient Greece to Mongolia. they did not have a country for 3,000 years by accident. and they are dictating this. So it's normal that you cant see the big picture, it's normal that Israel doesnt see the big picture. They dreamed of a country for 2000 years while Iran had an empire played statecraft for 3000 years. Israel was given their country by European powers as gift. Iran created their own. Arabs created their own also. Had an empire.

Who do you think is the one that is more likely to have miscalculated, the one who created their own country and played statecraft for 3,000 years or the country thats 250 years old thats arming and funding a country thats 75 years old which was given as a gift.

Jewish Nazis withdrew from Jenin after the Resistance in Jenin fended off their Nazi invasion:

Occupied Palestine: Muhammad Jaradat to Al-Mayadeen: The Palestinian resistance’s response to the storming of Jenin forced the occupation forces to quickly withdraw from the city

Someone tell this bitch "she does not need to be careful of her words, she needs to shut the **** up!
There needs to be consequences for these people. They take orders from their Jewish producers who remain secret and hidden. But they must have consequences for enabling genocide. Her, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Alan Dershowitiz, etc..... We're seeing genocide being committed before our eyes in 2023. Humanity cannot allow genocidal Nazis to reign anymore.

Back
Top Bottom