What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

America is very powerful. But places like Iran are older than America. they have a history of fighting empires. From Ancient Greece to Mongolia. they did not have a country for 3,000 years by accident. and they are dictating this. So it's normal that you cant see the big picture, it's normal that Israel doesnt see the big picture. They dreamed of a country for 2000 years while Iran had an empire played statecraft for 3000 years. Israel was given their country by European powers as gift. Iran created their own. Arabs created their own also. Had an empire.

Who do you think is the one that is more likely to have miscalculated, the one who created their own country and played statecraft for 3,000 years or the country thats 250 years old thats arming and funding a country thats 75 years old which was given as a gift.
While this is true that countries like Iran have persisted since ancient times and dominate ethe region but we should not forget that Israelis have been around for 3000+ years. USA is new but it is dominated by Israelis.
In Australia, the media is overwhelmingly controller by Murdoch empire who decides what views to feed to local population. We all know who Murdoch is.
Iran dominates the region but Israelis dominate the western world.

Hamas did the 26/11 Bombay type attack on jews of Israel , that is simple terrorism killing and taking hostage innocent civilians .
And you didn't see Israeli barbarians doing this since 7 decades give the Israeli land to its original owner Palestinians problem solved

And as for Mumbai attack was a RAW drama to do propaganda against Pakistan

Breaking: Jewish Nazis threatening to bomb another hospital. Deliberately.

The occupation asked the crews of Al-Quds Tal Al-Hawa Hospital to evacuate it in preparation for its bombing

الاحتلال طلب من طواقم مستشفى القدس تل الهوى أن يقوموا بإخلائه تمهيداً لقصفه
متفاجئ

muslim women and children are getting killed and no one came from 2 billion, no wonder this what palestinians are praying to God to.. saw this video

the boys emotions are so powerful full of pain
This is the top man of 2 billion so called Muslims. Distributing a german car at whim, with the wealth provided by Europeans, to show his greatness while teaching muslim subjects all over the world to keep fighting jews and other infidels till the end of times.

Little boys in the normal world wish for candies, toys and other stuff like that but in great arab countries they are taught materialism at a young age.

But come and try it you murtad terrorist. The bullets in my gun are reserved for terrorists like you. I laugh with joy seeing you terrorists killed all over the world.

All you can do is hide and rant behind a computer screen. A coward trying to put on an act of bravery while he gets killed on the battlefield.
Lol murtad don’t act tuff. We know how brave you pigs are. Murtad coward pig you’d get slaughtered any day by a Muslim if you ever dared speak like this irl.
Stop quoting me dirty murtad.

I wonder which method you, murtad, is going to die first.

You blowing yourself up in a "kaffirs" country in a failed bid to kill "kaffirs" OR being killed by a bullet in an anti-terror operation. Weather in Pakistan or a "kaffir" country. Either way, you'll be a dead creature.

Either way, enjoy death, terrorist.
Don’t call others what you are your dirty kaffir.
Stop quoting me. I don’t talk to murtads.

Murtad added to ignore list. No more Zionist lovers quoting me.

We know how brave you pigs are. Murtad coward pig

Isn't this your pic, a piglet riding in a camel, dressed as beduin ready for "jihad" lol

1210416-Clipart-Of-A-Happy-Arabic-Kid-Riding-A-Camel-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

Nobody takes that clown seriously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom