What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Again, response by killing innocent Israelis people was never a good idea.

If they will kill and attack on innocent Israelis people, the world will never care whatever will be happened in gaza.

Israel was not able to do openly anything, it was in some limitations... Because such open action was expected strong response by Muslim and other countries but after such mistake made by Hamas..... Most are silent now..
Oh bhai what should they do??? Surrender in front of Israel and living refugee life in their homeland??

Again trying to "spread" intellect here.
I did not ask for that.
Keep that to yourself.
Leave us how many we are there.
I just asked you to keep your hypocrite face away which you are not doing.
Dude, this is exactly what you said

I feel much satisfied when I trashed your self pride.
Seems like show of uninvited intellect can backfire on some hypocrite.

Is this all a game for you? Is this not something serious? So you think I am a hypocrite, yeah, sure, whatever, but you feel so much satisfied to trash my pride, I mean if this is what you think this is more important than what's going on over there exactly, is to "trash my pride" then you have some deranged thinking I will NEVER understand. or you have a weird priority here.

You don't like what I say, you don't need to response to what I have to say, no one is forcing you to response to "my hypocracy" Even if you did so, what's that gonna do with the situation? You get to feel better when hundred of people has to die because you trashed my pride? If so, I am very glad I am in a way help you relieve your pain, that is assume you have any from the beginning.

Nothing scary at all. As long as I have been watching, there was always a heterodox group that opposed this umbilical cord type relation with Israel. But they were always a small minority and when push came to shove - like wars - they went silent, or their voices were drowned out. In fact, there was even a strand of antisemitism in U.S. politics one time. The rather well-known bigot being Henry Ford.

The first time I heard the word 'Kike' was from the mouth of an 20 something WASP software engineer here in America over years ago--I had to ask someone what was that. And the first time I heard the phrase 'Jew me down' by a WASP business owners running a golf-cart business.
I am surrounded by WASPs due to my circumstances and I hear the 'N' word all too often. Who knows what they say about me too.

SJP is being branded as the next "Muslim Brotherhood" 😭

Don't worry. No one cares about these JDL terrorist Nazis. They're Mossad agents trying to intimidate people. The US authorities just arrested one of these Jewish radical terrorists for bringing a gun to a pro-Palestinian event and making death threats to people:

NYC lawmaker arrested after bringing a gun to protest at Brooklyn College​

NEW YORK (AP) — A pro-Israel lawmaker in New York City was arrested Friday for bringing a handgun to a student demonstration supporting Palestinians.

Inna Vernikov, a Republican member of the City Council, was seen in photos and videos with the butt of a pistol jutting out from her waistband while attending a student protest at Brooklyn College, according to the New York Police Department.

She turned herself in on Friday morning, was charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon and released.

The first time I heard the word 'Kike' was from the mouth of an 20 something WASP software engineer here in America over years ago--I had to ask someone what was that. And the first time I heard the phrase 'Jew me down' by a WASP business owners running a golf-cart business.
I am surrounded by WASPs due to my circumstances and I hear the 'N' word all too often. Who knows what they say about me too.
I haven't heard anything firsthand though I have read some of those words. My only experience was when a friend of mine was asked 'Are you a Jew' by a realtor because he was bargaining really hard when buying a house in San Diego.

Where TF are Muslims? They cut off electricity and internet are carpet bombing Gaza. They're committing genocide.
There are 52+ muslim countries. They are not all free, but the ones that have freedom, they usually had to fight very hard and suffer extreme casualties. Often genocide. Often many genocides. Usually the moderate and reasonable ones were the first to die and what's left is the hard uncompromising ones. They usually get their freedom.

None of these countries as a country will risk this freedom or what they have achieved to help Palestinians. Maybe some individuals, but as a collective, no, they wont help you.

Its very sad and painful but your people will get though this and win their freedom. But like all freedom it will come at a heavy price and you will for the most part pay it yourselves. But you will get it and you will survive.

That's the problem of understanding.... As I said, no one here from India and most of the countries supporting the innocent Palestinians if died due to the war.

It's agar the humanity and very condemned act by Israel.

But problem is that where is Hamas hiding? They are hiding within in local Palestinians public.

And till now, Indians views on this thread very nutral and criticised killing of innocent Israelis by HAMAS, and also condemned killings of innocent Palestinians.

Most Indians only talked against HAMAS because they did terror attack and killed innocent Israelis people.
Not true. Indian posts on this and most threads are lacking in any articulate content.
Why Hamas did was wrong on Saturday - the response and attack on the Palestinian people is a war crime aided and abetted by the west.
That’s unacceptable and disgraceful.
Israel is fast become a rogue nation and will disobey international law.
The consequence will be far fetched and Jews across the world will suffer in the long term across the world.
This right wing facist regime will make its own people suffer.
Now stop pretending to care and do us all a favour and keep off this thread as you have nothing to add and are bringing the level down to a shity Indian forum.

Everywhere as the level of education and knowledge spreads, rational thought overpowers faith, unfortunately for the faithful. One need only talk to the smartphone generation to see the powerful draw of connectivity and communication on human thinking. Knowledge can be 'dangerous', as the medieval Church found out after Galileo and modern church found out after Darwin.
In islam there is nonseparation between faith and science. We have no such thing as mosque will hunt down scientists like the church did with galileo.

For example, when the lighting strikes .. science explain it as charged neutrons hit the ground etc etc and religion explains it as a proof of the power of god. Why cant it be both? A proof of the power of god, he created lighting through the charged neutrons etc.

but to give up everything and believe there is no high power, no god !!! Thats crazy.

Look at ur human organs, how organized it is. Look at the bees or the ants, how organized they are. Look at the moon, why doesnt it fall on our heads? and many many examples.

And Darwin was wrong .. if we evolved from apes, then why the rest of the apes remained apes and didnt evolve?

I see one scenario which could prevent total annihilation of Gaza:

Although the scenario is very unlikely. Considering GHQ dismantled Pro-Palestine protest today using police force. Generals in top positions have gone seriously insecure, they fear IK's return in everything.

Anyways, if somehow Pak generals borrow courage then following can happen:

Leaders of Turkey, Egypt, Saudi, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Iran and most importantly Russia do an emergency meeting in Saudi Arabia and issue a warning to the Israel. To make this warning any effective, PAF to bring 2 squadron of fighter aircrafts and C130s for humanitarian supplies for Gaza in Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Turkey (Any country near to Israel). This is not to fight IDF but a symbolic means to deter Israel. Similarly same thing to be done by other major countries. So in one hand you are pressuring Israel to let the humanitarian aid reach Gaza and on other hand you bring assets to standby nearby incase anything to happen to the aid convoys. Egpyt will have massive role to play as its only neighbor to Gaza that can provide access. To further pressurize Israel, Saudi can announce that its deal with Israel normalization can be postponed indefinitely if massacre continues. Israel will get to know that it will remain alone in the region forever and its efforts and successes to normalize relations with other arab countries may go reverse. US certainly cannot afford a large scale conflict when it wants to preserve every last of its asset for its ultimate enemy that's China and Ukraine is still going on.

I know all of above is highly unlikely but it seems the only way to stop Israel from complete annihilation of Palestine. If no unity is shown and no concrete steps are taken then Gaza will be removed piece by piece.
Brother if the Muslim world had shown ANY sign of unity - do you think they would dream to do what they are doing? This is the fundamental problem - the Muslim world lacks leadership allowing this cockroach to fester

Hamas is their freedom fighters organization they are fighting for freedom our govt and army is nothing we people of fully support Palestinians

If Hamas killed some innocent Israelis than look what Israel is doing continuously bombarding innocent Palestinians with no discrimination of civilians lol
Hamas did the 26/11 Bombay type attack on jews of Israel , that is simple terrorism killing and taking hostage innocent civilians .

Back
Top Bottom