What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I think I do. Saudi will get one supposedly because of Iran. But thats only one reason. They obviously want one to also defend against any threat, not just Iran. They cant name the other threats. But they are real, and they would love to have a nuke.

Let me make a small prediction. Everyone in the middle easy will in the next 50 years have a nuke. The west will be in total dismay. They wont know how to stop it.

The primary motivator for this proliferation will be an expanding Israel. Israel will never stop expanding with the current world order. And things will get out of hand in the medium term.
Added more points in following post:

I do not think Israel can push beyond a certain point in terms of expanding its borders. Palestine is a different matter.

Israel and Egypt were fighting each other but on good terms now.

Israel is now focused on developments in Syria:

Turkey is also focused on developments in Syria.

US wants to bring all of its allies in the Middle East on the same page or to be at peace with each other at minimum. US has pitched an economic corridor to establish this dynamic.

The West will be in total dismay? How do you know for sure? These kind of statements have no value but speculations at best.

I see one scenario which could prevent total annihilation of Gaza:

Although the scenario is very unlikely. Considering GHQ dismantled Pro-Palestine protest today using police force. Generals in top positions have gone seriously insecure, they fear IK's return in everything.

Anyways, if somehow Pak generals borrow courage then following can happen:

Leaders of Turkey, Egypt, Saudi, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Iran and most importantly Russia do an emergency meeting in Saudi Arabia and issue a warning to the Israel. To make this warning any effective, PAF to bring 2 squadron of fighter aircrafts and C130s for humanitarian supplies for Gaza in Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Turkey (Any country near to Israel). This is not to fight IDF but a symbolic means to deter Israel. Similarly same thing to be done by other major countries. So in one hand you are pressuring Israel to let the humanitarian aid reach Gaza and on other hand you bring assets to standby nearby incase anything to happen to the aid convoys. Egpyt will have massive role to play as its only neighbor to Gaza that can provide access. To further pressurize Israel, Saudi can announce that its deal with Israel normalization can be postponed indefinitely if massacre continues. Israel will get to know that it will remain alone in the region forever and its efforts and successes to normalize relations with other arab countries may go reverse. US certainly cannot afford a large scale conflict when it wants to preserve every last of its asset for its ultimate enemy that's China and Ukraine is still going on.

I know all of above is highly unlikely but it seems the only way to stop Israel from complete annihilation of Palestine. If no unity is shown and no concrete steps are taken then Gaza will be removed piece by piece.
Nothing will make sense unless and until Israel can be guaranteed there won't be Hamas and Hamas's terror making abilities have been completely destroyed. U.S. will guarantee this with its full force of the military. The war is now Israel + U.S. vs. Hamas.

In usa or europe not in the middle east or asia or africa
Everywhere as the level of education and knowledge spreads, rational thought overpowers faith, unfortunately for the faithful. One need only talk to the smartphone generation to see the powerful draw of connectivity and communication on human thinking. Knowledge can be 'dangerous', as the medieval Church found out after Galileo and modern church found out after Darwin.

Gaza is being bombed badly but there is no internet or any reports coming out because electricity and internet has been cut off:

This is important. No reports coming out of Gaza. There is genocidal airstrikes and carpet bombing taking place all over Gaza. Hundreds of thousands will die if electricity is not restored.

They did not stop bombing Gaza.

This is important. No reports coming out of Gaza. There is genocidal airstrikes and carpet bombing taking place all over Gaza. Hundreds of thousands will die if electricity is not restored.

They did not stop bombing Gaza.

Where TF are Muslims? They cut off electricity and internet are carpet bombing Gaza. They're committing genocide.

Reuters is my 'Go To' site every morning. For a Western outlet, they do try to be more objective--at least they sometimes cover geopolitical news like Russia's small gains. But here even they are self-muzzling-- their headline can't say Israelis missiles killed Reuters' video journalist, and hence the word play.
How can you expect the world to know the truth then??

1697253539039.png

Back
Top Bottom