What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In a similar way, Israel if it acts unreasonably and kills I dont know 1 million Palestinians, it will only lead to a change in the global order quicker. All the regional players will know they could be next at the slightest whim of Israel and will do whatever it takes to preserve themselves.

In such a scenario it would be suicidal of counties to not have a second strike capacity with credible WMD's.

So I dont think this Gaza attack will change much or lead to dramatic level of casualties for this very reason (like above 25,000). Israel doesnt want its neighbours to be in fear for their existence as it can only lead to proliferation of more dangerous weapons and a change in the global order.
Everybody feels bad for all the casualties of aerial bombing. But, going by the past wars of this kind, far more will die due to starvation, disease and malnutrition. That is the tragedy. There is absolutely no silver lining in this catastrophe.

An Indian will always find it difficult to understand.
Attacking the Palestinians is an international war crime as set out by the Geneva convention.
The systematic killing of children on a weekly basis by Israel - the constant building of illegal colonies and of course the theft of land from Palestine civilians has taken its toll.
If they want to target Hamas and defend themselves - that’s fine do it. But to ask hospitals to evacuate - to stop water and electricity - to stop Palestinian people of their last piece of dignity is a war crime.
Why Indian is it beyond your amoeba
Brain cell is it not sinking in? Is it because you can’t think beyond the Muslim factor?
The Indian representation on this forum is pathetic brainless and degrading for everyone sharing what is actually going on in Gaza

That's the problem of understanding.... As I said, no one here from India and most of the countries supporting the innocent Palestinians if died due to the war.

It's agar the humanity and very condemned act by Israel.

But problem is that where is Hamas hiding? They are hiding within in local Palestinians public.

And till now, Indians views on this thread very nutral and criticised killing of innocent Israelis by HAMAS, and also condemned killings of innocent Palestinians.

Most Indians only talked against HAMAS because they did terror attack and killed innocent Israelis people.

I see one scenario which could prevent total annihilation of Gaza:

Although the scenario is very unlikely. Considering GHQ dismantled Pro-Palestine protest today using police force. Generals in top positions have gone seriously insecure, they fear IK's return in everything.

Anyways, if somehow Pak generals borrow courage then following can happen:

Leaders of Turkey, Egypt, Saudi, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Iran and most importantly Russia do an emergency meeting in Saudi Arabia and issue a warning to the Israel. To make this warning any effective, PAF to bring 2 squadron of fighter aircrafts and C130s for humanitarian supplies for Gaza in Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Turkey (Any country near to Israel). This is not to fight IDF but a symbolic means to deter Israel. Similarly same thing to be done by other major countries. So in one hand you are pressuring Israel to let the humanitarian aid reach Gaza and on other hand you bring assets to standby nearby incase anything to happen to the aid convoys. Egpyt will have massive role to play as its only neighbor to Gaza that can provide access. To further pressurize Israel, Saudi can announce that its deal with Israel normalization can be postponed indefinitely if massacre continues. Israel will get to know that it will remain alone in the region forever and its efforts and successes to normalize relations with other arab countries may go reverse. US certainly cannot afford a large scale conflict when it wants to preserve every last of its asset for its ultimate enemy that's China and Ukraine is still going on.

I know all of above is highly unlikely but it seems the only way to stop Israel from complete annihilation of Palestine. If no unity is shown and no concrete steps are taken then Gaza will be removed piece by piece.

You do not understand motives well enough. Who is thinking what.
I think I do. Saudi will get one supposedly because of Iran. But thats only one reason. They obviously want one to also defend against any threat, not just Iran. They cant name the other threats. But they are real, and they would love to have a nuke.

Let me make a small prediction. Everyone in the middle easy will in the next 50 years have a nuke. The west will be in total dismay. They wont know how to stop it.

The primary motivator for this proliferation will be an expanding Israel. Israel will never stop expanding with the current world order. And things will get out of hand in the medium term.

Hamas is their freedom fighters organization they are fighting for freedom our govt and army is nothing we people of fully support Palestinians

If Hamas killed some innocent Israelis than look what Israel is doing continuously bombarding innocent Palestinians with no discrimination of civilians lol
Again, response by killing innocent Israelis people was never a good idea.

If they will kill and attack on innocent Israelis people, the world will never care whatever will be happened in gaza.

Israel was not able to do openly anything, it was in some limitations... Because such open action was expected strong response by Muslim and other countries but after such mistake made by Hamas..... Most are silent now..

People of the book need to find a way to understand and respect each other instead of fighting each other.
I would add that people not of the book are also perfectly fine humans that deserve respect and understanding. This is the 21st Century and the fastest growing faith is Rationalism i.e., Lack of faith.

Back
Top Bottom