What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

injustice is being perpetrated in the name of justice ..
what a world we live in ..

Chemical and Biological weapons would restore balance of power in Hamas favour.
Biological weapons will spread across the whole world genius. Also they will be grounds for Israel to use nuclear weapons, and Jehrico can reach Pakistan. Meanwhile your sellout leaders cancelled the Ghauri III program to not scare Israel.

1697198993779.png

Red color (13/10/2023 15:02-15:03): Upper Galilee, Central Galilee, the Valleys, the Gulf

Yes bro I heard that, sorry for your loss.

But war should have a plan. War without a good pln is stupidity.
What plans possibly Palestinians can have. When you're so much weaker then the plans are made by the stronger. Don't you see that the calls for the organised genocide are openly made by the officials of different countries. Brother, we can't pick the place and the way to fight but neither we can philosophie too much. It is against our religion and anyway we don't have a choice. We just need to be level headed and cool. No showing of the weakness. This vermin by their talk just tries to make you afraid

Those captured Israeli hot chicks will find Palestinian Heroes far more cool and manly then these shrimp pony tails.

F150804FFF04.jpg

TimesofIsrael.com Photo...

I am sure those chicks will not want to go back even if being allowed to go back to their country.

:agree:
Perhaps Indians would love these shrimp pony tails and marry them instead.

I have recovered my fair share of dead bodies, so speaking from experience.

I don't doubt the possibility of Hamas committing crimes, all militaries are capable of doing it and at least some crimes are committed by even the most law abiding militaries. Hamas is not even a professional military. Also remember the video where they were dragging a woman out of the back of a pick up truck and putting her in the back seat and guy went in? The behavior and the frenzy of the guys alone made me suspect sexual assault, even though I can't see tell tale signs because I don't have experience in the fied.

War crimes are illegal, moreover it doesn't befit Muslims, it's haram in Shariah and a disgusting act. Nevertheless, I have no doubt Muslim armies would behave any better than any non-Muslim army.

The problem I have with this is a few things: Firstly I don't believe this was a "PUPPY RESCUE" at all. The reasons are as follows:

1. Why would anyone use a Talon Stretcher for a puppy rescue.

2. If its a puppy rescue why is the "puppy" in a fluid resistant disaster body pouch, see below:
View attachment 961133
^ These are used in disasters for BODY recovery

3. Why is the stretcher blood stained?

4. Why is the fluid resistant apron of the person in the photo blood stained?

5. Why is the floor beneath the stretcher and in the background blood stained?

Just my opinion.
you make good points but i cant hold angry seeing all Palestine being killed especially kids.

No you are jew lover.
You spread their propaganda here.
Wouldn't be the first time a bigot or extremist here is called me names. Please keep this thread clean for updates, don't have time to argue with you when Palestinian brothers and sisters are bleeding.

Wouldn't be the first time a bigot or extremist here is called me names. Please keep this thread clean for updates, don't have time to argue with you when Palestinian brothers and sisters are bleeding.
Your brothers are criminals jews

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom