What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Except United States, nobody can stop Israel from leveling Gaza. It seems like US completely support Israel in this case. Unless US change policy in the next few days/week, nobody will be able to save Hamas and Gaza

You're forgetting that these tunnels are tens of miles long. Having intel on a enemy location within a tunnel doesn't mean much, as it is easy to relocate rapidly.
Not to mention that tunnels are sealed off and defended in many places, as well has having areas where they go much deeper than bunker busters are capable of penetrating.

Take the GBU 57 for example, it can penetrate up to 61 metres of earth. Now couple that distance with concrete reinforcement, steel rebar etc.

Potentials of penetration is very low, regardless of the weaponry used. it is possible to damage tunnel entrances, however although this will be ineffective in eliminating said targets

Israel already destroy all the tunnels that entered Israel in the previous operations. We had great success with the bunker busters i guess we will have the same success with the tunnels inside gaza. the deep you describe may not be that long. even if the bunker buster will not reach the tunnels it's definitely can make the tunnels collapse becasue they are not so reinforce.

1697197401347.png

This flight just landed an hour ago from Abu Dhabi and now it's returning back:
1697197483931.png

Good luck, the civilized world is with Israel, full stop!

By that you mean the world that looked on and supported how 6 million Jews were gassed? Or by that you mean the world that recently celebrated Nazi at the Canadian parliament?

No one will side with people who carry the guilt of killing Jesus of Nazareth.

Israel already destroy all the tunnels that entered Israel in the previous operations. We had great success with the bunker busters i guess we will have the same success with the tunnels inside gaza. the deep you describe may not be that long. even if the bunker buster will not reach the tunnels it's definitely can make the tunnels collapse becasue they are not so reinforce.
You clearly didn't destroy all the tunnels across Israel in the previous operation, as Hamas is now quickly relocating and hitting targets within Israel with a seemingly endless logistical supply of missiles and other ordinance. They definitely have tunnel based support from outside of the gaza strip, likely linking closely with the West Bank and Syria

Gaza is an urban place, without comitting genocide of civilians you can't just drop bunker busters everywhere..

..Oh wait...

If you go by sheer numbers supporters, for Palestine eclipse that of Israel quite easily. Whats the point?

I can already see signs of de escalation and both parties coming to the table for negotiation.

What has happened in the aftermath is that the aura of invincibility that Israel had is gone.

Easy to see Hamas actions in vacuum and condemn it. But Israel has been continuously besieging, dispossessing, maiming, murdering Palestinians for decades and this is a result.

An agreement to a 2 state solution for Palestine and peaceful coexistence with Israel is the need of the hour.

Pretty sure that the Zionist are more like terrorists to me.
They are keeping boming and killing Gaza residents in the name of destorying hamas.
Someone will buy their lies, but we won't.
Yes,but also having militants inside no-attack buildings,isn't exactly a benevolent act on their behalf,is it? Unless you disagree?

For example,Bosnian Muslims were using Srebrenica(which was a designated UN safe haven)as a base from which to launch dozens of assaults and massacres on the surrounding Serbian villages.

The Chechens who captured martyr Evgenii Rodionov,along with 2 other Russian soldiers,used an ambulance to hide inside and attack.

The Chechens again,took over a hospital and comitted atrocities.

The Ukrainians last year,used a kindergarten as a base,I think it was Azov fighters. They also launched artillery attacks from school courtyards.

Hamas often used civilian buildings to hide and attack.

That's what I'm saying. They're both wrong. If you condemn one and leave the other,then what's the point?

Good luck, the civilized world is with Israel, full stop!
Civilised?

Civilized when you killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians?
Civilized when you tortured people in Abu Ghraib?
Civilized whilst you STILL keep people without trial, in Guantanamo for decades on end?
Civilized when you raped, tortured and killed countless Vietnamese Women and Children in the My Lai massacre?
Civilized when you supplied Iraq with chemical weapons to use on Iranian children?

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom