What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You clearly didn't destroy all the tunnels across Israel in the previous operation, as Hamas is now quickly relocating and hitting targets within Israel with a seemingly endless logistical supply of missiles and other ordinance. They definitely have tunnel based support from outside of the gaza strip, likely linking closely with the West Bank and Syria

You clearly didn't destroy all the tunnels across Israel in the previous operation, as Hamas is now quickly relocating and hitting targets within Israel with a seemingly endless logistical supply of missiles and other ordinance. They definitely have tunnel based support from outside of the gaza strip, likely linking closely with the West Bank and Syria

Gaza is an urban place, without comitting genocide of civilians you can't just drop bunker busters everywhere..

..Oh wait...

We didn't - you are correct. But the underground wall prevent tham from doing so. they successfully enter israel not by tunnels rather by gliders and brach in the walls

@arjunk we dont care it's hamas -isis responsibility. we told tham to run to the south. The western world with us -it means that we don't have time limit like in the past

Israel and its allies plan looks clear day by day. They want to topple Hamas because Hamas doesn't recognise Israel. Once Hamas is toppled, then Saudi Arabia will recognise Israel. Palestinian government in West Bank is willing to negotiate and agree the borders with Israel. What the Arab traitors don't realise is that Israel will soon find excuses to expand their borders again, West Bank and then areas of Jordan and so on.

Screenshot_20231013-125719_Chrome.jpg

other would say "what a complete idiot", but if "pathetic" is ok for you...
I don't particularly like going for personal attacks.

But I find his plaintive cries about "being civilized" as utterly pathetic.
There are no other words for this ignorance

To all the idiots this is indeed a ai photo manipulation take a look at the real one
View attachment 961121
View attachment 961125
The problem I have with this is a few things: Firstly I don't believe this was a "PUPPY RESCUE" at all. The reasons are as follows:

1. Why would anyone use a Talon Stretcher for a puppy rescue.

2. If its a puppy rescue why is the "puppy" in a fluid resistant disaster body pouch, see below:
1697198248499.png

^ These are used in disasters for BODY recovery

3. Why is the stretcher blood stained?

4. Why is the fluid resistant apron of the person in the photo blood stained?

5. Why is the floor beneath the stretcher and in the background blood stained?

Just my opinion.

Better dead then enslaved and humiliated.
I am telling you this from the point of the person whose family members were killed in the war

Yes bro I heard that, sorry for your loss.

But war should have a plan. War without a good pln is stupidity.

Civilised?

Civilized when you killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians?
Civilized when you tortured people in Abu Ghraib?
Civilized whilst you STILL keep people without trial, in Guantanamo for decades on end?
Civilized when you raped, tortured and killed countless Vietnamese Women and Children in the My Lai massacre?
Civilized when you supplied Iraq with chemical weapons to use on Iranian children?

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic
My friend those things make mo difference to these people. Appeals or arguments. Screw him. He is into violent sex , a pedo who goes off on the pictures of dead children

We didn't - you are correct. But the underground wall prevent tham from doing so. they successfully enter israel not by tunnels rather by gliders and brach in the walls
Well not really. They entered Israel in ways other than tunnels because their objective was different for the first time- it was to launch a conventional military incursion and capture outposts and locations. There was no need for them to use the tunnels, as they would need bulldozers and the like ontop of ground, to breach the outposts anyway. It's a matter of getting this hardware there in the first place. You can't transport a bulldozer by tunnel

The problem I have with this is a few things: Firstly I don't believe this was a "PUPPY RESCUE" at all. The reasons are as follows:

1. Why would anyone use a Talon Stretcher for a puppy rescue.

2. If its a puppy rescue why is the "puppy" in a fluid resistant disaster body pouch, see below:
View attachment 961133
^ These are used in disasters for BODY recovery

3. Why is the stretcher blood stained?

4. Why is the fluid resistant apron of the person in the photo blood stained?

5. Why is the floor beneath the stretcher and in the background blood stained?

Just my opinion.

Suggesting charred baby is true? Have you worked in forensics?

@arjunk we dont care it's hamas -isis responsibility.
Hamas is against ISIS while Israel has supported ISIS. Make of that what you will.
we told tham to run to the south.
By the same logic, Israelis should not complain when civilian settlers die, because Palestenians have told then to run off back to Europe for the last few decades.

Yes,but also having militants inside no-attack buildings,isn't exactly a benevolent act on their behalf,is it? Unless you disagree?

For example,Bosnian Muslims were using Srebrenica(which was a designated UN safe haven)as a base from which to launch dozens of assaults and massacres on the surrounding Serbian villages.

The Chechens who captured martyr Evgenii Rodionov,along with 2 other Russian soldiers,used an ambulance to hide inside and attack.

The Chechens again,took over a hospital and comitted atrocities.

The Ukrainians last year,used a kindergarten as a base,I think it was Azov fighters. They also launched artillery attacks from school courtyards.

Hamas often used civilian buildings to hide and attack.

That's what I'm saying. They're both wrong. If you condemn one and leave the other,then what's the point?
Firstly, you buy the statement of the Zionists who are the direct interest group that Hamas often hides in civilian buildings.
Secondly, you recognize that their statement give them authority to bomb any civilian building in Gaza without solid evidence.
That's what you 're saying.

Italy Foreign Minister: “We hope Hezbollah doesn't take any initiatives in israel-Palestinian conflict, we appeal to everyone to avoid further tensions”

Divide and Conquer

Asking Hezbullah to not intervene so that they can easily finish Hamas off.

It's a trap.

Hezbollah should enter the war officially the moment ground invasion begins.

Once they are done with Hamas, they will go after Hezbullah

That is a possibility,tho it would likely be something at the lower end of the toxic spectrum due to the problems with mass production of these sorts of things.
Ricin might fit the bill nicely.
But if you really wanted to cause long term problems for the occupiers this is where something highly persistent like anthrax would be a bit of a nightmare.

Hamas/Palestinians are facing an indiscriminate bombing on top of being starved.

It is a NO RULE war.

Civilians are fair game.

HAMAS NEEDS HUGE DETERRENT TO PREVENT ISRAELIS FROM BULLDOZING/BOMBARDMENT.

THROWING ROCKETS SHOULD BE THING OF THE PAST NOW.

Chemical and Biological weapons would restore balance of power in Hamas favour.

Firstly, you buy the statement of the Zionists who are the direct interest group that Hamas often hides in civilian buildings.
Secondly, you recognize that their statement give them authority to bomb any civilian building in Gaza without solid evidence.
That's what you 're saying.
I didn't say I buy it. It might be true,it might be false. All I'm saying is,I don't think Hamas is above doing such a thing. They've taken the entire Gaza strip hostage with their actions. Of course,bombing a hospital should be completely out of the question. Basically,even if they had solid evidence that Hamas was inside,but there were hundreds of civilians and medical personnel as well,they shouldn't bomb it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom