What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There are also plenty of Israelis that support the two peace state solution.But not this person you just answered to and not Hamas.

Ask him what is his solution to this conflict and his only vision i to see my country destroyed.

I can only hope that when the smokes clears , the sides would be reminded that there is a sensible soulution on the table , to end this conflict once and for all.

It is called The Oslo Peace Accords

It amy not be the perfact solution , but it is sure better than what see today.

But this would never happen as long as Hamas is in power. This is why Hamas must be removed and hopefully the palestinians can come up with a leadership that would return to the negotiating table and solve this conflict once and for all.

Beacuse i have no illusions that this blodshed would continue as long as this conflict is not solved from the root.

~

You are just blaming Hamas and keeping Israeli extremist Zionists our of the picture. That's a biased view. And that is the crux of the problem. This is exactly why you won't see peace in this region.

Peace won't come as long as extremists like Nethanyahu is in power. How do you justify the murder of Palestinians during the so called peaceful period? Just this year alone, prior to this conflict, close to 50 Palestinian children were killed.

When you are constantly killing, abusing, and encroaching territory of the Palestinians, you are essentially provoking a response. And that's what Hamas did.

As for Oslo peace accord, Israel has been acting in bad faith all along. How can you have peace when you violate what you have agreed to.

Most of your posts, if not all, are in support of Israeli war criminals. Show me a single post where you have condemned these war-criminals for killing scores of innocent Palestinians. You are free in saying Hamas is stupid, you have your opinion- no issues with that. Hamas is a group of freedom fighters. Israelis should fight against those fighters. Rather Israeli war-criminals are committing genocide against the Palestinians. These war-criminals have a bloodlust of maniacally evil proportions. Imagine a country full of these evils. Have you condemned these evils even once? Show me your posts for that if you are not a filthy ***-licker of Israeli war criminals.
Where have I supported Israel? Tell me.

Show me what bothered you and I will explain why I said it.

lol hahahaha.

tell me , how much is a jew female soldier worth and the male one ? because we captured plenty.

Those captured Israeli hot chicks will find Palestinian Heroes far more cool and manly then these shrimp pony tails.

F150804FFF04.jpg

TimesofIsrael.com Photo...

I am sure those chicks will not want to go back even if being allowed to go back to their country.

:agree:

Weird Af, looks like the Israelis didn't know about it either

Bunker weapons are quite ineffective against tunnel systems. Especially with how deep the Gazan tunnels go

Depend on the bunker buster type. It is quite effective if you have the intel were the tunnels are. I know that israel have the technology. The first stage is to carpet hamas asset that are on the ground ( Channel 13 says that the attack profile is completely different from what we were used to see) And then is to destroy the underground city were most hamas leadership are at. we know that muhammad def and hicha sinwar are locate in tunnels near shifa hospitala (so the hospital will be evacuate eventually) if not hamas is responsible. And then israel ground force will start to manuver inside gaza in a key places

Last edited:
Depend on the bunker buster type. It is quite effective if you have the intel were the tunnels are. I know that israel have the technology. The first stage is to carpet hamas asset that are on the ground ( Channel 13 says that the attack profile is completely different from what we were used to) And then is to destroy the undergraduate city were most hamas leadership are at. we know that muhammad def and hicha sinwar are locate in tunnels near shifa hospitala (so the hospital will be evacuate eventually) if not hamas is responsible
You're forgetting that these tunnels are tens of miles long. Having intel on a enemy location within a tunnel doesn't mean much, as it is easy to relocate rapidly.
Not to mention that tunnels are sealed off and defended in many places, as well has having areas where they go much deeper than bunker busters are capable of penetrating.

Take the GBU 57 for example, it can penetrate up to 61 metres of earth. Now couple that distance with concrete reinforcement, steel rebar etc.

Potentials of penetration is very low, regardless of the weaponry used. it is possible to damage tunnel entrances, however although this will be ineffective in eliminating said targets

Let's hope that as many people as possible evacuate towards the South to reduce the number of casualties.

Yet another piece of evidence that Hamas terrorists don't care about Palestinians

The rave party had gun men shooting at Palestinian resistance fighters who were on their way to attack a military base

They hid in the party and tried to mix with the party goers

Palestinian resistance fighters also excercised their right for self self defense

This is well documented by the drugs alcohol and guns found at the scene by many media outlets

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom