What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

9.9k ft is very high for orbiting a landing zone whilst waiting for permission to land. Especially in a glorified crop duster. I have no idea what's happening here
Apparently something got shot down over Gaza.

Taliban was enough for centcom. Mind you ..puppets might fall during ongoing genocide.
You've to fight 10 million volunteers in foreign arena.. it will be not a home game.

Every regime in the region only seeks self preservation. They have this elaborate post colonial pedestal with systems of dominance in place and right kinds of perks and packages to palliate most desires.
They will never rock the boat!
Turn gun barrel on their people till they face the guillotine themselves or just bolt to their safe spaces in and around western capitals or places of their choice to retire in comfort.

They don't want their masses to overthrow the systems in place that govern them... when people are divided in siloed narratives they'll seldom unite to fight for a common cause ... made worse by cult of personalities causing discord among brothers, families and clans.

It is an uphill task... Emancipation is almost impossible for it means a collapse or even more hardship, before things turn for the better in the longshot ...

Immediate and personal gratification impedes the cause for emancipation/freedom and uplift of the collective.

Last edited:

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

1000012895.png

This is unprecedented.

US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin gave joint statement with Israel minister of diffence.

Here is what he said :

" This is no time for neutrality, or for false equivalence, or for excuses for the inexcusable,”

"I know ISIS very well, and it's worse than what I've seen with ISIS."

"There is never any justification for terrorism. And that’s especially true of this rampage by Hamas,”

“anyone who wants lasting peace and security for this region must condemn and isolate Hamas. Hamas does not speak for the Palestinian people, or their legitimate hopes for dignity, security and statehood and peace alongside Israe .Hamas has nothing to offer, but zealotry, bigotry and death. "

You can see the rest of his speech here :

Israeli commentators (not the following guest I think) have estimated it takes on average about 30 days into a conflict for enough international pressure to build on Israel to end its wars. It could be 45-60 days but “usually” not more. While these are unusual circumstances, it may not be possible for even Israel to sustain the pressure of the Arab governments are facing pressure for their people and then those governments put pressure on Israel and the U.S.

If the Palestinians leave Gaza they know they won’t be allowed to come back, so despite the danger, IMHO I won’t be surprised many will try to hold out for the duration, regardless of whatever is promised to them by any power or group.

11:30 A Second Nakba, what are the Arab nations waiting for?

14:30 The Arab nations have abandoned the Palestinians @Falcon29

@Gomig-21 What is the actionable sentiment in Egypt?

Last edited:
I didn't say I buy it. It might be true,it might be false. All I'm saying is,I don't think Hamas is above doing such a thing. They've taken the entire Gaza strip hostage with their actions. Of course,bombing a hospital should be completely out of the question. Basically,even if they had solid evidence that Hamas was inside,but there were hundreds of civilians and medical personnel as well,they shouldn't bomb it.
Hamas was elected by the Palestinians, and the two states are at war.
Don't try to tell the Palestinians how to reclaim their lands from the Zionist.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom