What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't think we can blame Pakistan here to be honest. The country itself is facing an economic crisis/bankruptcy while askig for bail outs/handouts from wherever they can get and you want them to go around making big moves here? Seriously it seems some people are so emotional that they forget all rationality. 🤦🏾‍♂️
By the way what do you think Pakistan can even do to change the situation in Gaza now? They are not a stake holder in this conflict dude. Moroever when Hamas launched this assault they knew the consequences very well and they knew they can't stop Israel from attacking Gaza whatever way they want yet they still choose to go ahead just to score some political points. As I said before, this is why its not good when non state actor or rebel/militias group takes over a country and undermines the state itself. When hamas toppled the Palestinian government and seized power through arms this was bound to happen..since non state actors have no responsibility whatsoever towards anything and they can afford not to think much about the consequences of much of their actions. Their reasonings are often different from a government/state and rightly so. It's like say imagine TTP takes over Pakistan and topples your government or makes the Pakistani government/military second fiddle to them . You think the TTP will have the same consideration as Pakistans government in the way they act? Lol Just look Hezbolah as an example I'm sure you know that if the Lebanese governemnt and military was the one in real control of Lebanon they will have had different considerations while making their policies and the 2006 war with Israel where Israel destroyed and razed to the ground much of Lebanons infrastructure and loss of lives wgich contributed to lebanons eventual economic crises and bankruptcy years later would never have happened had Lebanons government not been undermined in the first place and be taken over by a militia group whose allegiance lies with a foreign power. 😅
You post looks more of a rant then anything meaningful. I mean you claim to know the circumstances of Pakistan more, and also the reason for us not speaking up on the government level?
The reason you mentioned are all wrong. Thank you! Even if our economy was performing well, Pakistan under current Junta and the precious one would have stayed silent.

Netanyahu was Israel ambassador to the usa in the 80s. He advocated then the death of Palestinians and destruction of iran and continues to advocate the same to this day. He has blood of hundreds and thousands of Palestinians on his hands. He is a criminal who should be tried by the ICJ at the Hague in absentia

Says who, you? Ok, then, yes sir! Immediately.
Not sure what the delay is. So sorry, ma man! I'll be sure to immediately berate those involved in the delay, including president Sisi! Ya vol, commandant!

Wait, wuuuuuut? Now you're flip-flopping worse than my stinky old raggedy beach flip flops! Kindly make up your mind. Which one is it? Should Egypt "immediately" allow civilians to flee Gaza or not? :unsure:
Egypt must immediately transfer humanitarian goods into Gaza to prevent a mass famine. Which part of this is complicated for you?
Interesting, so it's not just Egypt, but Jordan and Turkey following the same diplomatic policies? Thank God for sane people, ey? 🙂
Jordan and Turkey lack a border with Gaza so ultimately they are all relying on Egypt. Egypt refusing to save 2 million Palestinian civilians from mass famine because it wants permission from the occupier first is not a "sane" policy, it is complicity in genocide.
I really hope @HGV is now convinced that his persistent issuing orders of immediate bravado by Egypt and all "spineless Arabs" to force the aid convoys and allow Palestinian civilians to flee their country at the cost of practically declaring war is finally subdued once and for all. Especially now in light of the same view coming from a Palestinian member himself. Bravo aleik ya Basha.
Show me where user Falcon29 said he doesn't want aid convoys to enter Gaza and save Palestinian civilians from mass famine? He didn't. You made that up. Shameful.

NY comic con is about to start, in 3 and a half hours, Palestinian supporters should go as Bajorans but by also wearing keffiyehs. To draw parallels in the minds of the open minded amongst the science fiction fans. While not a perfect parallel, it would get a whole lot of people, usually on the sidelines, talking and thinking.

Mehdi is right. But we are talking about people who sit and watch gaza bombings like fireworks. I have 0 sympathy for them.
If that's your logic you should have zero sympathy for those cheering suicide bombings or other attacks on civilians right? All Israelis are not represented by those extremists anymore than Palestinians are by extremists.

Israel now has 530,000 active duty soldiers compared to just 170,000 last week.
Probably more, a lot of Israeli civilian (over 40 or female) that aren't part of their active reserve are forming volunteer brigade and requested to join the fight in Gaza, these people have the same military training as any active reserve as they all have conscription experience but they are over 40 so they are no longer part of the reserve corps, and they are doing it for free. They said they are going regardless of whether or not the government gave them permission.

That number is unknown, but local Israeli news said they are into 100 of thousands.

You can post the link of this telegram in this thread.

Israel media does not publish images of the dead for the same reason it does not Publish fallen IDF names before the families are notified , cause they dont want the families of those died to see those images on the media.

However some people who where in the area took the initiative to post some of those images on instegram , but most of the gore was in the towns and i dont think they had much excess to those places.

https://****/s/southfirstresponders

Israeli Defense Minister shows NATO defense ministers an uncensored video of Hamas atrocities

Last edited:
1697105486538.png

Israel media does not publish images of the dead for the same reason it does not Publish fallen IDF names before the families are notified , cause they dont want the families of those died to see those images on the media.
I am still waiting for you to condemn your regime's cutting off of water, food and electricity to 2 million Palestinians in Gaza (including 1 million children), including threats to bomb any such humanitarian aid that passes through Egypt.

I have invited you to do so multiple times, but you have failed to do every time.

One can draw their own inferences. My inference: you are a Nazi who supports mass famine and your regime's war crimes against 2 million civilians and 1 million children.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom