What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

OP has repeatedly pointed out that most of the deaths are IDF troops. IDF is disclosing names in batches.

If you have proof, post it. This is pointless exchange otherwise.

Since I see people persist despite what i wrote.

IDF descloses name in batches because they can"t publish the names before the families are notifiied , since they dont want the families to find out their loved ones are dead over the television.

It may takes some time but I guarantee you that each one will be accounted for and his family notified.

Just now IDF spoke man cam out with this numbers :

222 IDF soldier dead.

So do the math yourself , out of 1300 people dead how many where civilians.

~

30B92943-D603-4281-BBAD-A6CEB5635500.jpeg

Since I see people persist despite what i wrote.

IDF descloses name in batches because they can"t publish the names before the families are notifiied , since they dont want the families to find out their loved ones are dead over the television.

It may takes some time but I guarantee you that each one will be accounted for and his family notified.

Just now IDF spoke man cam out with this numbers :

222 IDF soldier dead.

So do the math yourself , out of 1300 people dead how many where civilians.

~
What you think when you occupying someone home and land..

Palestine is holy land, remember that if you can't rationalize it. This will go on until the last day or until Muslims conquer it back. It's just the reality and the way it is.
OK. Well, it seems your government doesn't hold the same views since they have never really involved themselves in helping Palestinian fighters and jihadists in their military fight against Israel. In fact let's forget about your government who doesn't want much to do with that, why don't you guys volunteer to go to Palestine and help Hamas in their fight ? Afterall staying in the comforts of your homes and using keyboard to send "support" doesn't change anything whatsoever on the ground. This could have started with someone like you volunteering yo go to Gaza and fight. At least that can make a difference. Look at how Iran rallied Shias in the region to go fight for them so they can save their shias ally Assad regime against the mostly Sunni rebels who wanted to overthrow Assad in Syria. Many Shias from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Lebabon and the powerful shia group hezbollah rallied to go help Iran fight the war in Syria and save their ally Assad and protect some Shia shrines in the process eventhough thousands of them died but i guess it was worth it at least for them since the regime survived. That made a difference at least instead of stating home and sending message of support online to Assad/Iran. 😂 So the best way for fervent supporters like you is to volunteer and go to Gaza or West Bank and help fight Israel. 😁 Else I don't see what can stop Israel, afterall they are the pre-eminent power here.
Too bad, even Iran despute all the rhetoric has never volunteered to fight Israel directly and help Palestinians. Would have been interesting to see. Guess they must have some reservations/rationality afterall. 😅

So a 85 year old grandma is an IDF prisoner of war ?

6522924668f1d46f52ab3f12

Those babies and mother are also an IDF prisoner of war ?

And those are just a few of those taken hostages , most of them civilians.

Why are those children not released immediately !

~
Come on man we are seeing you lies. Occupied forces and playing Sympathy card

OK. Well, it seems your government doesn't hold the same views since they have never really involved themselves in helping Palestinian fighters and jihadists in their military fight against Israel. In fact let's forget about your government who doesn't want much to do with that, why don't you guys volunteer to go to Palestine and help Hamas in their fight ? Afterall staying in the comforts of your homes and using keyboard to send "support" doesn't change anything whatsoever on the ground. This could have started with someone like you volunteering yo go to Gaza and fight. At least that can make a difference. Look at how Iran rallied Shias in the region to go fight for them so they can save their shias ally Assad regime against the mostly Sunni rebels who wanted to overthrow Assad in Syria. Many Shias from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Lebabon and the powerful shia group hezbollah rallied to go help Iran fight the war in Syria and save their ally Assad and protect some Shia shrines in the process eventhough thousands of them died but i guess it was worth it at least for them since the regime survived. That made a difference at least instead of stating home and sending message of support online to Assad/Iran. 😂 So the best way for fervent supporters like you is to volunteer and go to Gaza or West Bank and help fight Israel. 😁 Else I don't see what can stop Israel, afterall they are the pre-eminent power here.
Too bad, even Iran despute all the rhetoric has never volunteered to fight Israel directly and help Palestinians. Would have been interesting to see. Guess they must have some reservations/rationality afterall. 😅

TLDR

I only told you Muslims see it as holy land and won't let go. I don't need a debate.

Wo pochna tha kay kidhar gaya wo khasi atomic power 😂 moo tak nahi khol sakta... They should shove those warheads up hafiz saabs ___
They are already up his. Yeh be koi poochna wali baat ha :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom