What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Resident of Aatmi quwaat, Islam ka Quila Pakistan breaking his keyboard in "support of Palestine" :laughcry:

**** off you no life low life unwashed motherfucker
You don’t belong on this forum
**** off to panditbumbandit.com

Pajeets should be banned from this thread. We don’t need brain dead Zionist d*ck suckers polluting the thread. Their iq level is not enough to be on here. Only people with toilets can speak here should be the rule.

Shameless beghairats unwashed unwanted scum lurking on a forum that despises them .

Resident of Aatmi quwaat, Islam ka Quila Pakistan breaking his keyboard in "support of Palestine" :laughcry:

Haha that was so funny

20231011_114943.jpg

Bad move by Al-Qassam , they released the israeli woman (with her 2 red heads children). I wouldnt let them go unless we we have a deal to let some palestinian prisoners out.

the caravan filled with food , water and fuel.
The Bedouin will come to the border as well, only to be stopped by the Egyptian military. It all looks heroic but when push comes to shove, what will actually happen? Expectations are running high amongst the Arab people.

No Islamic country in the world has nukes except one country that prides itself in being Islam Ka Quila repeating Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam all day, and that country is merely condemning & calling for "ceasefire" from the sidelines.

Instead of helping brotherly Muslim Palestinians fight and survive the war.

I don't think we can blame Pakistan here to be honest. The country itself is facing an economic crisis/bankruptcy while askig for bail outs/handouts from wherever they can get and you want them to go around making big moves here? Seriously it seems some people are so emotional that they forget all rationality. 🤦🏾‍♂️
By the way what do you think Pakistan can even do to change the situation in Gaza now? They are not a stake holder in this conflict dude. Moroever when Hamas launched this assault they knew the consequences very well and they knew they can't stop Israel from attacking Gaza whatever way they want yet they still choose to go ahead just to score some political points. As I said before, this is why its not good when non state actor or rebel/militias group takes over a country and undermines the state itself. When hamas toppled the Palestinian government and seized power through arms this was bound to happen..since non state actors have no responsibility whatsoever towards anything and they can afford not to think much about the consequences of much of their actions. Their reasonings are often different from a government/state and rightly so. It's like say imagine TTP takes over Pakistan and topples your government or makes the Pakistani government/military second fiddle to them . You think the TTP will have the same consideration as Pakistans government in the way they act? Lol Just look Hezbolah as an example I'm sure you know that if the Lebanese governemnt and military was the one in real control of Lebanon they will have had different considerations while making their policies and the 2006 war with Israel where Israel destroyed and razed to the ground much of Lebanons infrastructure and loss of lives wgich contributed to lebanons eventual economic crises and bankruptcy years later would never have happened had Lebanons government not been undermined in the first place and be taken over by a militia group whose allegiance lies with a foreign power. 😅

MAybe the time is near,
The hadith says,,
The arabs will lose. Syria, jordan, saudia, n, some part of turkey ..
The time is indeed very close, rather upon us..

There's a spiritual figure, he's been saying that 2023 is the last year till which there would be some semblance of peace in the world, after that it's continuous wars all around the world, leading up to nuclear exchanges on global scale..

I always thought it'd be Ukraine war that would get out of hands but I never knew of this new front..

He has has said other things about other parts of the world, I'm not describing those here.

The bottom line is, the time is upon us, not even fair to say that it's close, we will see.

The only good news is the ahadeeth of the Prophet, believe nothing else anyone says. Everybody's time is over, Europe, USA, everyone.

Biggest financial humanitarian aid donor to palestine is the EU….

From wiki:
Since 1993 the European Commission and the EU member-states combined have been by far the largest aid contributor to the Palestinians
Now compare this with the aid with Israel.

Also do tell me what EU has done effectively to open ICC investigation against war crimes of Israel.
The military assistance to Israel is one of the largest and there has been no embargo on Israel despite the fact that these weapons are used for indiscriminate bombing of the civilian and civilian infrastructure.

//When taken together European countries are one of Israel’s main suppliers of military systems and equipment, behind only the US. In the last ten years EU countries have licensed around €2 billion of military contracts to Israel, including over €600 million in 2012 alone. This has included ammunition, weapon firing equipment and components for military aircrafts and vehicles. According to EU Reports, European countries have not sent arms or military systems to Palestine since 2002.//

Russia did exactly what Israel has been doing for decades and i won't be the one to telling you about the response from EU on it.

I don't think we can blame Pakistan here to be honest. The country itself is facing an economic crisis/bankruptcy while askig for bail outs/handouts from wherever they can get and you want them to go around making big moves here? Seriously it seems some people are so emotional that they forget all rationality. 🤦🏾‍♂️
By the way what do you think Pakistan can even do to change the situation in Gaza now? They are not a stake holder in this conflict dude. Moroever when Hamas launched this assault they knew the consequences very well and they knew they can't stop Israel from attacking Gaza whatever way they want yet they still choose to go ahead just to score some political points. As I said before, this is why its not good when non state actor or rebel/militias group takes over a country and undermines the state itself. When hamas toppled the Palestinian government and seized power through arms this was bound to happen..since non state actors have no responsibility whatsoever towards anything and they can afford not to think much about the consequences of much of their actions. Their reasonings are often different from a government/state and rightly so. It's like say imagine TTP takes over Pakistan and topples your government or makes the Pakistani government/military second fiddle to them . You think the TTP will have the same consideration as Pakistans government in the way they act? Lol Just look Hezbolah as an example I'm sure you know that if the Lebanese governemnt and military was the one in real control of Lebanon they will have had different considerations while making their policies and the 2006 war with Israel where Israel destroyed and razed to the ground much of Lebanons infrastructure and loss of lives wgich contributed to lebanons eventual economic crises and bankruptcy years later would never have happened had Lebanons government not been undermined in the first place and be taken over by a militia group whose allegiance lies with a foreign power. 😅
So Dollar is more important than Islam or lives of fellow Muslims for Pakistanis ? Well, I guess it's true

But that's not the solution we will kill Palestinians also than go fcuk yourself some Bharat rat shit forum
Nukes as a deterrent and not as a weapon to be used in war.

Pakistan has nukes, if Pakistan wants it can stop the war in one day, and put a stop to the slaughter of fellow Muslims in Gaza.
India is better equipped and has way more money than Pakistan yet ran away from Afghanistan instead of helping their cultural brothers. Moreover, India is not even issuing visas to Afghan. So much for the cultural brotherhood and historic ties with afghans.

Well India has stood in solidarity with Israel against terrorists from the get go, so your guess is good as mine

Stop fucking lying Indian
All you do on this forum is lie lie lie and get pulled up on it and run away like the dirty little slag you are

India was always with Palestine until the impotent midget butcher of Muslims midi came into power using hes anti Muslim card to get voted into power by you toilet cleaning monkeys

India is better equipped and has way more money than Pakistan yet ran away from Afghanistan instead of helping their cultural brothers. Moreover, India is not even issuing visas to Afghan. So much for the cultural brotherhood and historic ties with afghans.
They refuse to even protect their own citizens from pogroms but want to come gloat here about...Pakistan not dropping nukes on Israel?

"Wedic" logic!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom