What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

As I mentioned yesterday, heavy Egyptian army equipments reach Gaza border and the fighter jet fly on top of rafah border to warn israeli fighters.

Now let’s see if Egypt is brave enough to supply humanitarian aid, water, food, and fuel to the Gazans.

Dude, Biden doesn't even recognize that he is POTUS before being forced to eat 2 pills after waking up.
i meant if they got something better for him they would put it in front of him, it would come handy for their genocide propping and taking moral ground.

The Europeans don’t the conflict to get wider so they don’t have to deal with it, actually address it. They want to sweep as much under the carpet.
Europeans will fund the side US tells them to fund. Morality died a long time ago.

Being accused of anti-semitism, or fear of being accused of so, and guilt about the holocaust, allows Israel a lot of freedom others do not have the luxury of.

Also, palestinians and arabs are mixed with terrorism and aggression a lot. They really lose a lot of sympathy/support because of this.
The Civil rights struggle in the US had all kinds of people in it, MLK, Malcolm X and the Black Panthers along with other groups and leaders. Most were peacefully protesting and some used other means. The violent incidents do not discredit the entire movement for civil rights of African Americans.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

[Remarks on the first anniversary of the Alliance for Progress, 13 March 1962]
John F. Kennedy

Some hopeless people may give into tactics beyond the pale, tactics that are still not justified, but the majority still persist to use peaceful means and yet they still aren’t listened to.

Trolling
No Islamic country in the world has nukes except one country that prides itself in being Islam Ka Quila repeating Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam all day, and that country is merely condemning & calling for "ceasefire" from the sidelines.

Instead of helping brotherly Muslim Palestinians fight and survive the war.

there's a pub inside maybe even tea and biscuits dont missout
17 Avenfield House, 118 Park Lane, London, W1K 7AF.
Why are you guys so passionate about this thing? 😂 calm down dude. You guys want to even go physical outside PDF? 😆
It's just another Israeli Palestinian flare up like the many others before. Just another conflict like the dozens or hundreds of conflicts around the world. Funny enough even when it comes to conflict or terror attacks/issues in Pakistan i don't seem to recall many of you guys being so Passionate about it. Seems Israel/Palestinian issues is more passionate for you guys than even your own country's issues. Interesting 😂

For me Israel Palestine issue is just another conflict like many out there. So my sympathy for both sides are same like in many other conflicts in the world(from the brutal war in Congo to morocco's separatists war to Burma to the catastrophic war in Ukraine to the ones in Columbia with the Farc rebels etc etc ) not much difference as they are all human beings. I understand that for many of you guys its mainly about religion. But I think you guys should focus more on humanity than religious reasons.😁

Last edited:
Bad move by Al-Qassam , they released the israeli woman (with her 2 red heads children). I wouldnt let them go unless we we have a deal to let some palestinian prisoners out.

What about food, water, and fuel? Do the Egyptians dare to cross?
the caravan filled with food , water and fuel.

But if they start ground war without taking down tall buildings, they will be swatted down like ants. Which idiot will enter a built-up area for urban warfare with tall buildings around? This is how Hamas planned it. They knew there will be a lot of damage when the war starts.
Bin laden and bush planned also like that on 9/11.... To first kill the terrorists in the twin towers.
Never trust them.. zionists surround putin.

Biggest financial humanitarian aid donor to palestine is the EU….

From wiki:
Since 1993 the European Commission and the EU member-states combined have been by far the largest aid contributor to the Palestinians
you know that money can go only over occupier authorities, that is why you are biggest donator,

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom