What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am surprised nobody is mentioning the PTSD aspect and the aftermath to this. Literally people will be mentally scarred for LIFE. Nightmares and a plethora of mental illnesses for individuals hearing bombs day and night, witnessing their loved ones being martyred brutally and passing away in their arms. Then people wonder where does extremism come from, Israelis are the cause to this ongoing and upcoming effect.

Only some religious fanatic would want to do the 'Aliya' (migration) to Israel after this for many years. No wonder many Israelis have kept their dual nationalities. I don't blame them.

We do a little trolling

Wish someone would shove a big projectile up your butt and fire. Pffffft
So that’s a no on the offer of a chat over a cup of tea? Noted. Never mind, don’t say I didn’t warn you all, like the nice people we are.

The law is the law, so long as you live in the UK, you will abide by it.

Just a warning to any British passport holders here cheering the terrorist scum bag Bastard Hamas.

Hamas is a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Under Section The Anglophiles are making the Anti-Hamas and Anti-Freedom Act filled with malice with malicious intentions by associating the anti-peace agenda of Zionism with laws aimed at conspiring with British interests, it is not a pretext if legit for us naive assholes. Continue to worship outside Britain and who is a stool for India **** then sellout britania of a proscribed organisation.

Section 12 ofThe Anglophiles are making the Anti-Hamas and Anti-Freedom Act filled with malice with malicious intentions by associating the anti-peace agenda of Zionism with laws aimed at conspiring with zioinism lobby Jews it is not a pretext if legit for us naive assholes. Continue to worship outside Britain and who is a stool for India **** then sellout britania

You have been warned!

So that’s a no on the offer of a chat over a cup of tea? Noted. Never mind, don’t say I didn’t warn you all, like the nice people we are.

Aka, we got Tommy Robinson here guys !!!

Ah Tommeh, he's always around when ya need him. Has air for brains, but is always around ah Tommeh.

Why citizen of "little Britain" think they are important?!
Little Britain is bitch of America now. They are colony of their former colony.
No one take your shitty country serious.
So just close your big mouth

Anyway, i do think Israel biggest mistake was to take control, rule and responsibility of Gaza from Egypt and West Bank from Jordan/Syria after defeating both countries during the 6days war. They should have kept their gains but leave those territories to those countries to govern.

You need land for Lebensraum.
Israelis always wanted the land. They were just not strong enough in 1948 And so when they got the land, they are clinging onto it like their lives depends on it. Well, maybe NOW their lives depend on clinging onto the land: The Settlers Enterprise would kill any leader just like Rabin was killed.
Also, the occupied land provides whatever little 'strategic depth' Israel can have in its cursed geography.

11 UN Staff, 30 Pupils At UN Schools, Killed In Gaza​

Repeat after me, who are the terrorist? Zionists are the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom