What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Wagner is one of the best Russian arms out there. What are you smoking?

Russians were fully aware of what was happening. I can post sources but this is off-topic conversation.
The only person smoking here something here is you. Kindly do not spread false information. You claimed Russian forces battled US forces in Khasham. That never happened. They fought against members of the Russian Mercenary group Wagner. You may want to look up what the meaning of "Mercenary group" is.

"Russians were fully aware of what was happening". Read my comment again. When did I claim otherwise? The US military contacted the Russian military in Syria before they engaged the mercenary group to make sure they were not Russian troops. There was a demarcation line, and communication protocols between the US and Russia designed to prevent misunderstandings.

One reason to use mercenaries is that you are under no obligation to care if they killed. Mercenaries have been and always will be a deniable asset.

Here it clearly says "Wagner Group"

1697054990104.png

In the last 3 days, the authorities of a organization that calls itself Israel, have been declaring to the world their unprecedented supremacist racist rhetoric that not seen this scale in the last 100 years including Nazi Germany era. Not only do they say this, but they show this supremacism in action with great ease.

Dude, you are confusing this thread with Ukraine Thread.

There would be no takers here of any Israeli supporter.

And no, US cover won't save Israel.

In fact, chances are you guys may get uprooted from the Middle East Region just like French had to get out of Niger.

Arab populace can't wait to get their hands on onto the Israelis's necks and anything in b/w would be a collateral damage...

English FA considering response to violence in Israel

Dan Roan

BBC sports editor

The UK government is encouraging sports governing bodies to mark the attacks in Israel this week with shows of support for the victims, the BBC has learned.

Officials from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport wrote to the major sports governing bodies on Wednesday asking them to show support for victims of the Hamas attacks referencing previous events and tragedies when sports have come together.

Football Association bosses held holding talks today after coming under mounting pressure to recognise victims of the violence in Israel with a show of solidarity ahead of the England friendly against Australia at Wembley on Friday.

The former FA Chairman David Bernstein - who is Jewish - told the Daily Telegraph that he was “shocked and hurt” by the governing body’s lack of response to the attacks.

On Tuesday at Uefa’s headquarters in Nyon, the FA chair Debbie Hewitt told me the FA was “certainly considering” some kind of show of support for “innocent victims” after “the horrific scenes over the weekend”.

“As we get closer to the game on Friday we will give some thought as to how best to recognise our concern,” she said.

England manager Gareth Southgate is likely to be asked about the issue when he addresses the media on Thursday.

Last year the FA lit up the Wembley arch in the blue and yellow colours of the Ukraine flag in solidarity with the country after the invasion by Russia.

However, it is understood senior officials are wary of a perception that they might be taking sides in the Middle East conflict.

Neither Uefa nor Fifa have yet issued a statement about the violence. Nor has the Premier League, which has yet to decide how it should respond, with no matches until after the international break.

They are now forcing sports to take the Israeli side.

Cancel culture right there. Don't put up with it!

Bugger off
But I just want to chat and explore your opinions. I’ll even offer you a coffee or tea from the vending machine down in the custody suite.

Nah mate. You have a Pakistani London mayor LOL What you going to do about him?
He’s been silenced. Read his last tweet 😂. Who takes Khan seriously anyway, a token Mayor. Boris Johnson, now there was a real Mayor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom