What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

US had been developing stealth aircraft since the 1960s and these aircraft have proven themselves in various conflicts around the world. It is a matter of common sense that US has advantage in this domain.

F-35 is very stealthy and advanced jet fighter - don't be fooled by naysayers and propagandists.
People should also not underestimate China and their technological advancements. I am not saying J20 is better than f35 or PLAAF is better than USAF, I just stated the fact to that person who said that no one has a chance againt USAF.

coming soon ...
1697054566557.png

There is no Chinese plane beating F35 or F22. Especially due to sheer numbers. The Chinese planes are also not proven

I wonder what world do you people live in? No wonder why we never win wars. Utter deluded peoppe sitting st the helm
They don't need to brat it. Just match it to an acceptable level so they aren't completely dominated.

US had been developing stealth aircraft since the 1960s and these aircraft have been utilized to devastating effect in various conflicts around the world where Russian (and Chinese) technology was involved. It is a matter of common sense that US has advantage in this domain.

F-35 is very stealthy and advanced jet fighter - don't be fooled by naysayers and propagandists. People will talk nonsense all the time as well. Everybody does not have good IQ.
Nothing tops the F-22.

20231005_224757.jpg

Mike the food bank Brit is the only one liking your post...

The Indians and Israeli supporters say that we shouldn't question such aggression.
Nothing wrong with supporting the Palestinians and their freedom struggle. Also bringing to the attention of people the crimes being commited against them, especially the children. There are many in the west right now calling for genocide of these children and every sane person needs to speak up against such loonies.

Back
Top Bottom