What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

But I just want to chat and explore your opinions. I’ll even offer you a coffee or tea from the vending machine down in the custody suite.

He’s been silenced. Read his last tweet 😂. Who takes Khan seriously anyway, a token Mayor. Boris Johnson, now there was a real Mayor.

LOL He is still the mayor of London.

I am surprised nobody is mentioning the PTSD aspect and the aftermath to this. Literally people will be mentally scarred for LIFE. Nightmares and a plethora of mental illnesses for individuals hearing bombs day and night, witnessing their loved ones being martyred brutally and passing away in their arms. Then people wonder where does extremism come from, Israelis are the cause to this ongoing and upcoming effect.

What does have to do with this topic though?

Nothing.
It is just a stupid topic to bring fighter aircrafts into this debate. Arabs will never fight Israel in a conventional war anymore than North Korea needs to fight South Korea: Deploying tons of missiles to destroy Tel Aviv or Seoul is enough. What has worked for NK for decades works for Arabs too.
Except, Israel is even more vulnerable than SK due to Israel's cursed geography and Israelis darn well know that!!

Biden had a short news announcement yesterday just to point out U.S. is not mentioning restraint when talking with Israel. Israel's plan for Gaza will be unrestrained.
Well, Hamas attack against Israel and indescrimaninate and deliberate killings of civilians was done with full knowledge of the consequences. The thing is that Hamas knows that they are not a government per se. They are just a militant group at best and terror groups according to others. So they can indeed act the way they deem fit without regards for anything else. Just like other militant non state actors. However Israel as a government and conventional military has more responsibility to indeed follow international law. So their actions this time doesn't respect international law.
So yeah Israel actions this time will be unrestrained it seems. They will want to maintain deterrence. HAMAS as a political group in Gaza might be maintained but reduced to a minimum. I do think the best solution would have been for Israel to remove Hamas and let the Palestinians government take over back like before.
Same with Lebanon who has an armed group basically toke over the country and the country's government and military basically plays second fiddle.
Anyway, i do think Israel biggest mistake was to take control, rule and responsibility of Gaza from Egypt and West Bank from Jordan/Syria after defeating both countries during the 6days war. They should have kept their gains but leave those territories to those countries to govern.

LOL He is still the mayor of London.
Frustratingly we have a democratic process. Until he is replaced in the next election that is. It’s not like we can just pick up and chuck our prime minister in prison on bullshit charges 😂

But I just want to chat and explore your opinions. I’ll even offer you a coffee or tea from the vending machine down in the custody suite.

He’s been silenced. Read his last tweet 😂. Who takes Khan seriously anyway, a token Mayor. Boris Johnson, now there was a real Mayor.
Our opinions are clear.
Jews and their supporters are terrorists.
Good terrorist are dead terrorist

Can you understand it? So get lost.

The only person smoking here something here is you. Kindly do not spread false information. You claimed Russian forces battled US forces in Khasham. That never happened. They fought against members of the Russian Mercenary group Wagner. You may want to look up what the meaning of "Mercenary group" is.

"Russians were fully aware of what was happening". Read my comment again. When did I claim otherwise? The US military contacted the Russian military in Syria before they engaged the mercenary group to make sure they were not Russian troops. There was a demarcation line, and communication protocols between the US and Russia designed to prevent misunderstandings.

One reason to use mercenaries is that you are under no obligation to care if they killed. Mercenaries have been and always will be a deniable asset.

Here it clearly says "Wagner Group"

View attachment 960584
Russian state calls on the Wagner to fight its battles just like any other Russian arm. Russian state called on the Wagner to fight its battles in Syria (and Ukraine). Wagner is a well-equipped force and allowed to call Russian Air Support in its battles as had been the case in Syria (and Ukraine). But Wagner is allowed to accept contracts of a 3rd party for profits instead of relying on Russian state funds due to Russian economic limitations. It is not cheap to fight battles in other countries so Wagner model suits Russia.

Declaring Wagner a bunch of mercenaries is really really underselling it. Clips show otherwise - Wagner is equipped like an army with big ticket items.

The fact is that Wagner met its match in US-led forces. It was possible to defeat other forces but not a side that could fight back. Accept it and move on.

We do a little trolling

Wish someone would shove a big projectile up your butt and fire. Pffffft

Back
Top Bottom