What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Exactly, that is a worrying signal. And I am sure the US must have taken the Arab world into confidence prior to taking such a step. Does that indicate Gulf is aligned with the US and West?

Now, unless, Turky or Arabs come forward for a cease fire or mediation, it will be another endless war like Ukraine.

As the Scott Ritter video posted above said, this latest one need not be another 'endless war'. The strife in that region can be finished 'once and for all' IF/WHEN Israel's neighbor countries decide to cripple Israel's economy by raining missiles for months. Scott is quite confident that would cause a 'strategic defeat' to Israel and I agree with his conclusion.
But, of course, not my decision.

Arabs are not too thrilled with Hamas. They will treat Gaza the way they have been treating Yemen where Saudi's have an open season.

Are the Arabs thrilled with ordinary Palestinians?

Wow, look at how indifferent CNN is with this statement on kids and teacher dead. Instead of calling is "killed by israeli forces", the term is used "killed in the violence"

""""

48 min ago

11 teachers and 30 students of UN-run schools have died in Gaza, UN says​

From CNN’s Richard Roth

Eleven teachers in schools in Gaza run by the United Nations and 30 students have been killed in the violence, the UN said Wednesday.
An additional three teachers and eight students were also injured, according to the UN.
As 1,000 houses in Gaza have been destroyed and 560 rendered uninhabitable, 220,000 people are seeking refuge from air strikes, the UN said.

As 1,000 houses in Gaza have been destroyed and 560 rendered uninhabitable, 220,000 people are seeking refuge from air strikes, the UN said.
There are 92 UN schools in Gaza filled with citizens as food and water supplies dwindle, with some staffers working 24 hours a day, the UN said.

To protect their base. With a hot line not only with the US but also Israel (I mean this is basic news easily verifiable by a search) to prevent any accidents and attacks on Russian planes and complete freedom for Israel and US to bomb the sh1t out of Assad and Iranian assets. Which they have been doing every month. IDF has been battering Syria for years now. The Russians left Armenia to defeat despite a CSTO mutual pact as they're in no position to fight and they haven't bothered to challenge the US military assets despite the US openly weaponising Ukraine and killing Russians, its hardly going to take up its airforce on Syrias behalf. I mean wtf are you smoking.

Even if this wasn't true the Russians can barely handle Ukraine. There is not a single airpower in the world who can fight the US. Tomorrow if 100 F35 and F22 planes take the skies they will absolutely annihilate everything across them.

Maybe you think the world is like a video game. Its not. But then again I'm talking to someone who thinks "Syria has Russian airforce and hezbollah has anti ship assets" who am I kidding
These guys are so delusional . They seem to use their emotions to project reality. 😂 its funny reading some of their comments. They actually believe Russia is more powerful militarily and can defeat the US in a conventional war. LMAO. 🤣

STOP discussion about Russia in this thread.

On the contrary, Russia is extremely relevant to this conflict!!!
Why do you come across as stuck in old times? The Russia-Ukraine war, which has cornered and made Putin desperate, is a game changer for several global theaters. Russia's position has changed or changing drastically on the China-Taiwan conflict, on the Arab-Israel conflict and probably elsewhere. The world is dangerously and rapidly splitting into two distinct blocks.

Wow, look at how indifferent CNN is with this statement on kids and teacher dead. Instead of calling is "killed by israeli forces", the term is used "killed in the violence"

""""

48 min ago

11 teachers and 30 students of UN-run schools have died in Gaza, UN says​

From CNN’s Richard Roth

Eleven teachers in schools in Gaza run by the United Nations and 30 students have been killed in the violence, the UN said Wednesday.
An additional three teachers and eight students were also injured, according to the UN.

There are 92 UN schools in Gaza filled with citizens as food and water supplies dwindle, with some staffers working 24 hours a day, the UN said.

They have superior media. They have superior tech. They have superior weaponry. They have superiority in every single field and sector. They will fabricate the headlines and dictate the terms.

These guys are so delusional . They seem to use their emotions to project reality. 😂 its funny reading some of their comments. They actually believe Russia is more powerful militarily and can defeat the US in a conventional war. LMAO. 🤣

@LeGenD Since you have been removing off topic posts, can you perhaps also remove this post? I don't think it adds anything to this discussion.

Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey are economically weak and dependent on the West. Also, as @Foinikas corrected pointed out above: Egypt fought for the Palestinians before multiple times and can't afford to ruin its economy totally and risk losing the Sinai Peninsula.
Yes and it's not like they love Israelis all of a sudden. I'm sure many Egyptians don't really have a problem with normal Israeli people,but generally,they dislike them. And some are even extremely angered by them,like that guy in the prank

But let's think about it: They fought in 1948. They fought in 1967 and had a big defeat. They had a War of Attrition. They fought in 1973. After that,they had helped Gaza for decades. I think until the war in Syria started and Hamas sided with the radical Sunni opposition. Then random terrorists started appearing in the Sinai peninsula.

The Egyptians had also seen how Palestinians wouldn't get down and have a deal with the Israelis. Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and the current government is against the MB.

The Israelis have conscripted about 300,000 people. The Americans have sent an aircraft carrier there. Libya is divided,Syria is destroyed,Jordan has signed a peace treaty. Saudi Arabia,UAE,Kuwait and Bahrain don't care. Tunisia,Algeria won't do anything. Morocco is pro-Western now. Sudan is in civil war. Iraq won't do anything either. Egypt is alone. Besides,Iran supports Hamas,Iran supports Houthis,Egypt is against the Houthis.

Let Erdogan come and save Gaza. All these years,all that big talk. Where are MMM-E's UAVs and all those superweapons?

Islamic world is and was already done. Do you know why the Pakistani generals behave the way they do? They are defeated and they know it.

Without unity we cannot do anything. Our militaries, economies are weak. Its not about liberating anything but the least we can do is protect the current peaceful nations so in a few decades we can be powerful enough to make a difference in the world. Pakistan generals/ISI are intellectuals, similar to some senior PDF members. They will not go around making enemies when their own house is on fire. Every Muslim states is vulnerable, internally and externally. Certain states are powerful because they are in bed with Israel and USA. I disagree with the generals but realistically they are not incorrect, they look at the real situation. No army came to help Pakistan during India Pak wars, even if today Pakistan attacks some nation or is attacked noone will come to help, the muslim states may even backstab Pakistan and watch it get destroyed. The powerful Arab states are looking the other way when their own arabs are getting slaughtered. How can you trust them?

On the contrary, Russia is extremely relevant to this conflict!!!
Why do you come across as stuck in old times? The Russia-Ukraine war, which has cornered and made Putin desperate, is a game changer for several global theaters. Russia's position has changed or changing drastically on the China-Taiwan conflict, on the Arab-Israel conflict and probably elsewhere. The world is dangerously and rapidly splitting into two distinct blocks.
How so? Did Russia announce its intervention plan for Palestine?

Mention Russia in the context that is relevant to the topic but don't speculate for the sake of it.

WE have seen what Russia can and cannot do.

Russia can fight weak or exposed countries, not capable sides.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom