What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Just a warning to any British passport holders here cheering the terrorist scum bag Bastard Hamas.

Hamas is a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Under Section 11 of TACT 2000 makes it an offence to be a member of a proscribed organisation.

Section 12 of TACT 2000 makes it an offence to invite support for a proscribed organisation; express an opinion or belief that is supportive of a proscribed organisation and in doing so is reckless as to whether a person to whom the expression is directed will be encouraged to support a proscribed organisation; or to arrange, manage or assist in arranging or managing a meeting in support of a proscribed organisation.

You have been warned!

@LeGenD Since you have been removing off topic posts, can you perhaps also remove this post? I don't think it adds anything to this discussion.
When Russia is brought repeatedly into this thread, all will post comments. I have stopped this off-topic speculatory debate by removing so many posts just now. I am telling all to not bring Russia into this topic unless it is important or relevant.

Just a warning to any British passport holders here cheering the terrorist scum bag Bastard Hamas.

Under Section 11 of TACT 2000 makes it an offence to be a member of a proscribed organisation.

Section 12 of TACT 2000 makes it an offence to invite support for a proscribed organisation; express an opinion or belief that is supportive of a proscribed organisation and in doing so is reckless as to whether a person to whom the expression is directed will be encouraged to support a proscribed organisation; or to arrange, manage or assist in arranging or managing a meeting in support of a proscribed organisation.

You have been warned!
Yeah, I hate Hamas. Who wouldn't tbh, you've seen them slaughter innocents left right and center

Without unity we cannot do anything. Our militaries, economies are weak. Its not about liberating anything but the least we can do is protect the current peaceful nations so in a few decades we can be powerful enough to make a difference in the world. Pakistan generals/ISI are intellectuals, similar to some senior PDF members. They will not go around making enemies when their own house is on fire. Every Muslim states is vulnerable, internally and externally. Certain states are powerful because they are in bed with Israel and USA. I disagree with the generals but realistically they are not incorrect, they look at the real situation. No army came to help Pakistan during India Pak wars, even if today Pakistan attacks some nation or is attacked noone will come to help, the muslim states may even backstab Pakistan and watch it get destroyed. The powerful Arab states are looking the other way when their own arabs are getting slaughtered. How can you trust them?

You have to start somewhere. What can the Arab nations possibly do if Pakistan or any other country initiated a trade bloc? I don't see how forming an economic bloc will lead to backstabbing. It all begins and ends with the economy. The reason why the West and Israel is behaving this way is because they have an edge over the Islamic nations in every way imaginable.

This sick-minded criminal is not an ordinary terrorist. He is a retired general of war-criminal Israeli military. You can imagine of the lavel and range of this rot and poison that has spread in fascist state of Israel. This filthy Jewish war criminal is not alone. Almost the whole Zionist regime consists of such lowest of the low sick-minded animals. I wish the world had at least a few civilized countries (all of these idiots in US and Europe calling themselves civilized are plain liars and hypocrites) which could bring these Israeli war criminals to justice.

Why would we be triggered ,we have nothing to do with any of them,

Neither
Juden Peterstein is getting trashed on Twitter right now. This a global revolution against global Jewry.

Jordan Peterson is the person we should treasure. It is so called intellectual of so called right. A junkie, a person who is a psychologist then breaks down after a bit of a criticism. He, himself is not normal and he wants to cure others? After I saw him a long ago speaking about Marxism. I knew he was a fraud. This type of so called anti Marxists or Anti Bolsheviks always start and finish with Stalin, no Berssteins or others. This rat claims that he us Dostoyevski admirer and admirer of Ortodox Church but then goes to suck Jewsh Kiki. Contradiction upon Contradiction, a whore of a man. But he stooped even lower. Andrew Tate whatever he maybe, made this whore of the man completely redundant. Andrew did in 5 podcasts. This whore of the man shows moral, social and spiritual level of the West. Let's this creature carry on and use him.

You have been warned!
Shut up, You are a terrorist and terrorist lover .
Keep your warning in your...
Stupid British pig

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom