What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Why did Russia remain in Syria despite the fact that they left Libya bare to NATO vultures?

It is a simple question. With an easy answer.
To protect their base. With a hot line not only with the US but also Israel (I mean this is basic news easily verifiable by a search) to prevent any accidents and attacks on Russian planes and complete freedom for Israel and US to bomb the sh1t out of Assad and Iranian assets. Which they have been doing every month. IDF has been battering Syria for years now. The Russians left Armenia to defeat despite a CSTO mutual pact as they're in no position to fight and they haven't bothered to challenge the US military assets despite the US openly weaponising Ukraine and killing Russians, its hardly going to take up its airforce on Syrias behalf. I mean wtf are you smoking.

Even if this wasn't true the Russians can barely handle Ukraine. There is not a single airpower in the world who can fight the US. Tomorrow if 100 F35 and F22 planes take the skies they will absolutely annihilate everything across them.

Maybe you think the world is like a video game. Its not. But then again I'm talking to someone who thinks "Syria has Russian airforce and hezbollah has anti ship assets" who am I kidding

After Gaza, they will find excuse to annex West Bank, then parts of Jordan, slowly expanding their state.

Have you ever seen the greater Israel map? It even includes regions of Saudi Arabia and beyond.

Muslims take your spot. You are a powerful people. You defeated empires. Make warnings to Jewish ISIS. Tell them you will not silence or prevent us from sending urgent aid to Gaza.

Brother...You will win.

HELP WILL ARRIVE - OF MEDICS AND WEAPONRY.

Your nation represents 2 Billion Muslims in Jerusalem.

Israelis are not sleeping peacefully as well.

I believe the moment invasion starts, Zionists would be targeted with more sophisticated weaponry than what is being used as of now.

You guys have struck Zionists so bad that they are hiding under American Skirt but they won't be saved now.

Overt involvement of Americans will open a can of worms and they might get thrown out of whole Arab Region.

Remain Steadfast just like your brethren/sisters are in Palestine.

Israelis are dead men walking.

WE WILL WIN. In Sha Allah.

To protect their base. With a hot line not only with the US but also Israel (I mean this is basic news easily verifiable by a search) to prevent any accidents and attacks on Russian planes and complete freedom for Israel and US to bomb the sh1t out of Assad and Iranian assets. Which they have been doing every month. IDF has been battering Syria for years now. The Russians left Armenia to defeat despite a CSTO mutual pact as they're in no position to fight and they haven't bothered to challenge the US military assets despite the US openly weaponising Ukraine and killing Russians, its hardly going to take up its airforce on Syrias behalf. I mean wtf are you smoking.

Even if this wasn't true the Russians can barely handle Ukraine. There is not a single airpower in the world who can fight the US. Tomorrow if 100 F35 and F22 planes take the skies they will absolutely annihilate everything across them.

Maybe you think the world is like a video game. Its not. But then again I'm talking to someone who thinks "Syria has Russian airforce and hezbollah has anti ship assets" who am I kidding

You do understand that Russia has an incredible nuke arsenal and delivery systems? You believe that when the US invades Russia with a 100 F-22s and F-35s that Russia will sit idle? It will mean absolute devastation. You are oversimplifying things with a 100 F-22s and F-35s.

Last edited:

Russians may not have top notch military tech but they can definitely fight any country. Ukraine conflict is actually russia vs nato.

Exactly, that is a worrying signal. And I am sure the US must have taken the Arab world into confidence prior to taking such a step. Does that indicate Gulf is aligned with the US and West?

Now, unless, Turky or Arabs come forward for a cease fire or mediation, it will be another endless war like Ukraine.
Arabs are not too thrilled with Hamas. They will treat Gaza the way they have been treating Yemen where Saudi's have an open season.

The Islamic nations won't unite. These are illiterate and selfish thick heads. They will remain scattered in disunity and conflict.

Then we are done. If after all these wars we cannot unite, then what else can we do. Senior members on PDF are trying to make the same point. The butchers of Palestine only understand power. Our destruction started once the Ottomans were destroyed, we have wars, disunity, rebellion all over the Islamic world, certain Muslim states were given leadership to keep the disunity going, this is why some states never been touched till today.

Russians may not have top notch military tech but they can definitely fight any country. Ukraine conflict is actually russia vs nato.
There is no country who can fight US airpower.

The Russians will get destroyed in Syria if they attacked US planes. And Nato wouldn't be far behind. Which is my point they're not stupid. They left Armenia, who they have a mutual treaty with, to defeat. They're not taking up for Syria, who's been bombed regularly anyway by Israel and the US

Then we are done. If after all these wars we cannot unite, then what else can we do. Senior members on PDF are trying to make the same point. The butchers of Palestine only understand power. Our destruction started once the Ottomans were destroyed, we have wars, disunity, rebellion all over the Islamic world, certain Muslim states were given leadership to keep the disunity going, this is why some states never been touched till today.

Islamic world is and was already done. Do you know why the Pakistani generals behave the way they do? They are defeated and they know it.

Iran screwed NATO forces in Assad airbase and Trump that barking dog failed to challenge Iran in open battlefield. And you expect Americans to challenge Russians in this region where most of Arabs and regional countries view Russians as friendly force?
You are delusional to say the least.

There is no country who can fight US airpower.

The Russians will get destroyed in Syria if they attacked US planes. And Nato wouldn't be far behind. Which is my point they're not stupid. They left Armenia, who they have a mutual treaty with, to defeat. They're not taking up for Syria, who's been bombed regularly anyway by Israel and the US

When push comes to shove, nations like Russia have the ability to go bezerk with nuclear capability. Air power is very important and gives an edge, but it is far from absolutely everything .

Here is a very sad zionist shill on fox news describing the actual reason for the zionist rage

“Territory and mitary bases were captured inside israel, this shatters the illusion and fear of the israeli military”

This attack will go down in history as one of the most studied and successful military operations ever conducted

The bigger problem for Gaza is the world is deciding to look the other way. Little to no action from UNSC etc., not even a perfunctory 'concern'. Hamas has succeeded a bit too well. This is like 9/11, when there was little concern for Afghanistan or even (sadly) Iraq by the world.
9/11? Not a good comparison to American 9/11; that 9/11 America had global sympathy, even from Iran. This maybe Israel's own 9/11 but at least in the 55+ Islamic countries there is tacit support for Palestinians on this action.
Pakistan has supported Palestine militarily in the past. But it makes no sense for a weak Pakistan to do something unilaterally.
Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey are economically weak and dependent on the West. Also, as @Foinikas corrected pointed out above: Egypt fought for the Palestinians before multiple times and can't afford to ruin its economy totally and risk losing the Sinai Peninsula.
The only way to beat Israel would be militias firing rockets from several sides, while armed by Iran and perhaps Turkey/Pakistan, and funded by the the GCC. Russia provided whatever it can--most importantly real time intelligence. China bankrolling. It would be pennies on the dollar for China to deplete the Americans in the eastern Med. Sea.
If the Arab states took a substantial stand we'd chip in. But otherwise we can't do much. We have our own limits especially geographically.
Correct. Geographically AND financially.
Jews who are surrounded with muslims and is literally finishing gaza and you can't do anything.
How many times you need to read the news and blogs to understand that it Israel is not some babe in the woods?!! Have you not seen that since October 7 Israel has to lean on the sole Superpower for weapons and even naval deployment when only facing an imprisoned militia??

Back
Top Bottom