What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I've been trying to hammer this point for years

That Arabs, Indonesians, Turks, Africans, Muslims from across the world

Do NOT under any circumstances trust or tolerate the Hindus

This seems like a openly racist message, but it's based in fundamental understanding of South Asia

Under their current mindset and current demographic window, being wary to trust India in general would be wise. But tolerance shouldn’t be excluded. That would be indeed racist. I’m not trying to be a bleeding heart here, but being pragmatic; India is not a major power, relatively speaking, but if it’s development can be contained by the regional nations, in 20 years when their demographic dividend runs out, they will be dependent on the region to sustain themselves. For that the region needs to shape its engagement carefully and not exclusionary in an all encompassing manner. India has ambitions, which through careful joint strategy can be contained for the betterment of the nations you mentioned. India’s ability to be a disrupter and regional lynchpin for extra-regional powers can be mitigated if the other Indian Ocean area regional powers work together.

Last edited:
????

There is nothing any of these of these nations have that can deal with American air power. I mean we are all gutted at the war crimes the IDF is committing but let's not get deluded like its a video game. Russia is no position to challenge Azeris, never mind US airforce. This is the same Syria who gets hammered by airstrikes from the IDF every single month.
Why did Russia remain in Syria despite the fact that they left Libya bare to NATO vultures?

It is a simple question. With an easy answer.

Jews who are surrounded with muslims and is literally finishing gaza and you can't do anything.

Israel exists on the back of NATO security guraantee everyone knows this it is the Taiwan of the mideast.

Nobody wants to go to war with NATO at this minute...

But a quick counter question how come you failed to liberate yourself for 1000 years and only gained freedom via pen and paper aka being freed by the british not yourself

Pakistan has supported Palestine militarily in the past. But it makes no sense for a weak Pakistan to do something unilaterally.

If the Arab states took a substantial stand we'd chip in. But otherwise we can't do much. We have our own limits especially geographically.

This is what I have been trying to explain in the last few days. The onus is ABSOLUTELY on the Arab nations. They must lead and the rest will follow.

The problem is that Arab nations won't lead. They have already decided to recognise Israel sooner or later.

The West will not impose 'economic and military pressure' on Egypt for sending humanitarian aid to Gaza. Only Israel will. Egypt has even been in talks with the USA to establish a humanitarian ceasefire but this was rejected by Israel.

Bombing food and water to a besieged entity like Gaza will be horrible optics for Israel. Egypt controls the only border crossing into Gaza and has a duty to stop mass starvation.
I didnt say they will do it. MUSLIMS AS UNITED FRONT CAN FORCE THEM.
But wont happen

Pajeet again coming up with pull shappport out of no where and got roasted.

Attachments

• 23DC4437-54B2-43BA-82E7-4A2324EE7925.jpeg
    23DC4437-54B2-43BA-82E7-4A2324EE7925.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom