What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hezbollah releases video of firing ATGM at IDF soldiers, clear evidence of IDF casualties

This morning I saw, I think, on the NY Times, that yesterday Hezbollah killed 'three IDF soldiers, including a senior commander' (paraphrashed).

Egyptian decision is sensible because loss of supplies and infrastructure will become a problem in itself.
Palestinians are without food and water. Egypt controls the only other entry point into Gaza and it is their duty to send food and water to Gaza.
Narrative is not going to shift because Hamas has killed foreigners including 8 Americans. Not sure why.
I agree Hamas made mistakes. But I totally disagree that the narrative will not shift. Israeli crimes will mount and calls for ceasefire (from the west) will increase. Wait and see.

How about YOU guys send supplies and humanitarian aid. Too much bravado. Always accusing Egypt. The Egyptians have fought 3 wars against Israel. They're not keen to destroy their country,because of Hamas' stupidity. If Iran is so strong and defiant,let Iran break the embargo and march all the way to Israel or try to send ships in the Mediterranean (that would be fun).
Well, Greek genius, Egypt controls the only land border and crossing into Gaza, while Iran is 1200km away, so Iran cannot just send goods into Gaza like Egypt can, you retard Nazi sympathiser.

If Iran had a land border with Gaza, it would be sending unlimited food and water and fuel and even military supplies into Gaza. Unfortunately for the Palestinians, and for humanity, they border pathetic Egyptians.

Hezbollah releases video of firing ATGM at IDF soldiers, clear evidence of IDF casualties
It's iranian Dehlavieh ATGM missiles.
Dehlavieh-Dual-Missile-Launcher-FA-1024x724.jpg

commercial marine traffic to Ashdod is now being held on the outskirts of Israeli waters:

C29DCD3D-0143-4D1D-8904-A70D9DDADB1F.jpeg

Audio captured of marine band via WebSDR via Tbilisi repeater:

This morning I saw, I think, on the NY Times, that yesterday Hezbollah killed 'three IDF soldiers, including a senior commander' (paraphrashed).
I think that was the Palestinian fighters who infiltrated into occupied Palestine from south Lebanon, not Hezbollah. This attack by Hezbollah (the video I just shared) is separate and IDF casualties from that have not been admitted yet.

It's s iranian Dehlavieh ATGM missiles.
View attachment 960504
Which is itself licensed Iranian production of Russian Kornet ATGM.

In the past, the United States and Japan were enemies, but now, they are brothers

The same may be true of Israel and Palestine. There is no eternal hatred, only interests.

There is a difference. In the US and Japan, politicians and leaders are far-sighted to understand the importance of unity amongst people who believe in similar values. But in Asia, we have different cultures, values, and thought processes. On top of it, external nations influence heavily to keep Asia in war for ever.

I think normal of myself and other people, unlike you.

Read your posts and the kind of regard you have for women and biases based on religion and nationality, level of education becomes very clear.

Some people like you remain illiterate and jaahil, no matter where you got the degree from. Amply clear from your posts against women, India and Indians. Across the board. And you are educated?

Stupid person asking for proof when he knows where it is. Read your posts where you made fun of the women.

I read through all my posts and not one making fun of women but:

• you,
  • your filthy sex-deprived kind,
  • Indians that are known in the world to harass women,
  • bobs & vege - exclusive meme for Indian origin people,
  • 100s of cases and videos of Indians looking for children, adult women, even the elderly,
  • Indians eager to marry il women,
  • Indians that feel goris are their personal property whom they track with GPS...wtf,

Suffice it to say our discussion had been about one lady who according to the news is alive. Having suffered from these ailments, its no surprise that during this whole conflict, your heart only bled for one girl whilst not giving any fcks abt anyone at all. When called out, slipped region and kids, quite uncleverly.

Jahil refers to a person who can't read or write properly, and/or can't comprehend the information delivered to them. You are checking all the boxes of the Jahil condition. Please take some insights from your overused "education" blabbering...

Show me the post, you filthy sex-depraved Jahil :disagree:,... asking you the third time, and every time you come back with my zingers on you instead of any woman. Quote it!

Last edited:
Well, Greek genius, Egypt controls the only land border and crossing into Gaza, while Iran is 1200km away
Then stop nagging? And your government keeps talking big,but when the time comes...it's all excuses. Always using proxies.
My point is,stop complaining about Egypt. The Egyptians have done their part. They've helped Gaza so many times,for so many decades. They can't be the only ones helping them. They can't pay the cost now. It's the Gulf monarchies who should be pressing Israel to stop. But they don't do it.

If Iran had a land border with Gaza, it would be sending unlimited food and water and fuel and even military supplies into Gaza. Unfortunately for the Palestinians, and for humanity, they border pathetic Egyptians.
I don't doubt that. You would have even sent men. But as it is,don't blame the Egyptians.

you retard Nazi sympathiser.
CHuTtYRUsAAHa1d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom