What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

630CA9DC-0C5E-410F-87D4-ED0F3D527E47.jpeg

I think that was the Palestinian fighters who infiltrated into occupied Palestine from south Lebanon, not Hezbollah. This attack by Hezbollah (the video I just shared) is separate and IDF casualties from that have not been admitted yet.

Please watch this very interesting, short video about the Hezbollah angle.
The second speaker is very convinced the world is already in WW 3. Perhaps exaggeration but, as I said numerous times over the months here, the Russia-Ukraine war, which is yet another Eurasian Continent war, is likely to turn into a regional war and even another World War.

Then stop nagging?
Criticising Egypt for its moral failures and complicity in a blockade against 2 million Palestinian civilians, with the risk of mass starvation, is not "nagging".

You crying 24/7 for the past 4 days about Hamas is nagging.
And your government keeps talking big,but when the time comes...it's all excuses. Always using proxies.
Iran is 1200km away, so obviously it will use proxies, you retard. No other country on this planet assists the Palestinians like Iran does.
My point is,stop complaining about Egypt.
I will continue to criticise anyone complicit in mass starvation, and this includes the Egyptian regime.
The Egyptians have done their part. They've helped Gaza so many times,for so many decades.
Yes, they did their part indeed by being the first Arab country to recognise Israel and by joining Israel's blockade of 2 million Palestinian civilians in Gaza (including 1 million children). Well done to them!
They can't be the only ones helping them. They can't pay the cost now. It's the Gulf monarchies who should be pressing Israel to stop. But they don't do it.
The Persian Gulf monarchies do not have a land border with Gaza, Egypt is the only country that can assist right now and they have a duty to stop a humanitarian catastrophe. How many times do I have to say this to get it into your thick head?
I don't doubt that. You would have even sent men. But as it is,don't blame the Egyptians.
I will continue to criticise anyone complicit in mass starvation, and this includes the Egyptian regime.

IDF seems quiet? Last few days, they were gearing for an invasion. What’s going on?
Indian tourists stole the 120mm rounds for Merkava III/IV (Merkava III for northern border) so Israelis will respond on the internet at last.
I feel that the Gaza Strip is about to become the Gaza Crater by the time this is all over.

Egypt is pathetic. It should be sending aid to Gaza NOW, not waiting for permission from the US and Israel.

Let the Israelis bomb humanitarian aid, that will help shift the narrative in favour of Palestine.
Yes and no
They are stuck between a rock and hardware space,
Other Muslim countries bordering are up for humanitarian aid but are they strong enough to sustain the economic and military pressure from the West?
Which sadly is not the case, Just look at the BVR for Egyptian F16s case
they have the numeric strength but they don't have the Tech to actually go for long engagement and will suffer a lot of casualties.
Similarly Lebonan, the actual people don't want a war with Israel either hence you see limited escalation from both sides

what can Muslim, countries do, one build a united front and build pressure through social and normal media & diplomacy
Arab needs to understand one thing if they don't show a united front, it's not a question of if but when they will be on the list next.

Only KSA has the numbers and tech which is atleast par to what israel hold but they dont have on-ground troops who can actually go and take fight, neither arabs have the will to stand up for others.
they are more worried about Turkish and Irani involvement in the region which will make them weak hence getting softer with Israel

If every Pakistani on this forum is allowed to go fight in Gaza. Israel's will just jump into the Sea of Galilee.
Instead they are here sending memes and shouting death to Israel. Assi moral support de re ni!
Sadda beta Umrica vich padh riya si! But Umrica hegemonistic power hai!

The irony of these Pakistani's is never ending
Pajeet, you are supposed to do pool sport to get an Ijraeli wife, not encourage Pakistanis to go fight for Gaza.

Please watch this very interesting, short video about the Hezbollah angle.
The second speaker is very convinced the world is already in WW 3. Perhaps exaggeration but, as I said numerous times over the months here, the Russia-Ukraine war, which is yet another Eurasian Continent war, is likely to turn into a regional war and even another World War.

I listened briefly. That guy is fear mongering to the extreme and isn't a serious analyst, IMO. Hezbollah and Israel going to war will not be 'armaggedon day'. Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Iran will not want to intervene directly.

Yes and no
They are stuck between a rock and hardware space,
Other Muslim countries bordering are up for humanitarian aid but are they strong enough to sustain the economic and military pressure from the West?
The West will not impose 'economic and military pressure' on Egypt for sending humanitarian aid to Gaza. Only Israel will. Egypt has even been in talks with the USA to establish a humanitarian ceasefire but this was rejected by Israel.

Bombing food and water to a besieged entity like Gaza will be horrible optics for Israel. Egypt controls the only border crossing into Gaza and has a duty to stop mass starvation.

Back
Top Bottom