What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Suffice it to say our discussion had been about one lady who according to the news is alive.
One woman or many woman isn’t an issue. Issue is your disrespect for one woman which shows your Mullah mindset.
  • Indians that are known in the world to harass women,
  • bobs & vege - exclusive meme for Indian origin people,
  • 100s of cases and videos of Indians looking for children, adult women, even the elderly,
  • Indians eager to marry il women,
  • Indians that feel goris are their personal property whom they track with GPS...wtf,
Again shows how uneducated you are. Find few articles on the net that confirm to your bias and claim that to be a fact for an entire nation. Making such claims for a nation of 1.2 billion that includes more than 2 million Muslims and many other religions shows how bigoted and uneducated you are.
By that logic, are you a terrorist?
Jahil refers to a person who can't read or write properly
Incorrect. It includes people with lack of rational thinking too. That you have displayed amply. What is the use of being highly educated and be able to read and write 100 languages and not able to apply it to one’s thoughts and actions. Hence, you are a Jahil.

Show me the post
Read all your posts where you have refereed to a woman under attack and using her reference for the purpose of making fun.
Your high educations didn’t teach you not to use a tragic event as a butt of a joke? I am sure you don’t think so and would try to justify it.
After all a Mullah you are.

IMO. Hezbollah and Israel going to war will not be 'armaggedon day'. Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Iran will not want to intervene directly.

Time will tell. But I think both Lebanon and Syria are in such dire situations that they are likely to join--they don't have much to lose. And I also think that, this is the first time, Russia under Putin has given such a cold shoulder to Israel during an Israel-Palestinian conflict.
Biden administration has screwed up the decades old global order.

1697037830592.png

4 mins ago look at the number of sirens.

It’s the drones mentioned on Al Jazeera

Back
Top Bottom