What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Live track:

British airways says London to Tel Aviv flight diverted due to security concerns

An additional flight to London has been cancelled:
3CE41393-48D7-4C5B-A063-F78D49DDF970.jpeg

1697034554492.png

A very bad and sad scenario....

supporters of Palestinians, ignoring the fact that HMAS has killed innocent people in Israel, including kids and women, who behaved worse than ISIS.

On the other hand, Israelis are killing innocent Palestinians; they don't have much clue or idea, of how to effectively and selectively kill Hamas terrorists.

Egypt is pathetic. It should be sending aid to Gaza NOW, not waiting for permission from the US and Israel.

Let the Israelis bomb humanitarian aid, that will help shift the narrative in favour of Palestine.
Egyptian decision is sensible because loss of supplies and infrastructure will become a problem in itself.

Narrative is not going to shift because Hamas has killed foreigners including 8 Americans. Not sure why.

Long story short, you can't depends on tanks in Gaza, some places maybe but most are too build up to use tank
Not 'are' but 'were'. It is a huge rubble now. Even worse for the tanks to maneuver in Gaza City.

Egypt is pathetic. It should be sending aid to Gaza NOW, not waiting for permission from the US and Israel.

Let the Israelis bomb humanitarian aid, that will help shift the narrative in favour of Palestine.
How about YOU guys send supplies and humanitarian aid. Too much bravado. Always accusing Egypt. The Egyptians have fought 3 wars against Israel. They're not keen to destroy their country,because of Hamas' stupidity. If Iran is so strong and defiant,let Iran break the embargo and march all the way to Israel or try to send ships in the Mediterranean (that would be fun).

A very bad and sad scenario....

supporters of Palestinians, ignoring the fact that HMAS has killed innocent people in Israel, including kids and women, who behaved worse than ISIS.

On the other hand, Israelis are killing innocent Palestinians; they don't have much clue or idea, of how to effectively and selectively kill Hamas terrorists.

Abay chup kar ja saatveen fail

20231004_215537.jpg

Not 'are' but 'were'. It is a huge rubble now. Even worse for the tanks to maneuver in Gaza City.
well, unless they removed the rubble, it would still be above ground and it will still limit the navigation of armour. Not to mention collapsed rubble is a VERY good place to hide your IED in.

Another issue with blowing up building is you remove landmark so you literally need to be able to navigate the city blind because everywhere will look the same, and you need to have a very good situational awareness to be able to function as a force

And don't ask me anything else or I will run out of things to write when I am posting my article in a few days.

Narrative is not going to shift because Hamas has killed foreigners including 8 Americans. Not sure why.

So you think when Hamas fighters infiltrated into Israel they had the luxury of time to pick and choose targets given what they were against?? I tend to believe even Hamas was surprised by the incompetence of the Israelis but once they knew they could do some damage, they did the maximum damage in the time they had. They knew that 'terror' had to be driven into Israeli hearts and minds come what way. Mr. Nice Mahmoud Abbas never worked for the Palestinians!

You and I are some others can shed the all the tears for 'the innocents' on both sides but the facts don't lie : 20-30 TIMES MORE Palestinians have been killed by Israelis then otherwise. Fact is that Palestinians are now too brutalized by the decades long killings and humiliations to care about the 'niceties'. It is war for their own survival as a 'nation' and they will do whatever it takes to make Israel come to its senses.

Only solution to this war:

We should kill all jewish terrorists and occupiers.

Only Jews who leave Palestinian land are safe.

Problem solved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom