What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I’ve never seen so many military birds in the UK as right now:

FD677EE9-486D-478E-BE68-E0C76B434C31.jpeg

Everything from heavy lift to fighter jets.

What is your view on how Hamas should counter such an Israeli ground invasion?
If I am Hamas, I will go 3D, so it give the Israeli something else to worry about. 3D mean you fought Israeli laterally, from underground and from above ground. But then whoever above ground would most likely not going to come out alive,.

Long story short, you can't depends on tanks in Gaza, some places maybe but most are too build up to use tank, which mean if I position my people on both on top of building (or at elevation in our lingo) as well as fighting Israeli at ground floor and underground using tunnel, that would make a lot of trouble for infantry intensive battle like the one Israeli is going to raise. Because you keep them scanning all around, and that either slow down the incoming troop or make it a complicated battle. and slow and urban warfare do not mix.......

But in all, I don't really think HAMAS can defeat that strike if the Israeli are determined to win, because Hamas is going to be outnumber 20-1 to 30-1 depends on Hamas number (It was estimated between 10k to 20k) The best strategy for Hamas is to make Israeli bleed, the problem is, with Israeli Air Power and Artillery power, Hamas will be left with a dilemma to whether try to ambush Israel everywhere or pick a concentrated spot for better chance, because if they are too dispersed, it wouldn't maximize damaged done to the attacker, but if you are too concentrate, then it will give the attacker chance to soften you up with direct/indirect support. Another moral dilemma is to whether to use Palestinian civvies for the fight, usually problem with this is this is more or less a point where you basically dare the Israeli to shoot at untrained civilian, make it nasty, But I am not too sure will this work with this Israeli force.

What exactly are the aircraft carriers going to do other than supplying Israel? Carpet bomb Beirut and Damascus? But there is no carpet bomb options against a widely dispersed groups of militias over hundreds of square miles launching rockets and missiles on Israel from multiple directions, from hills, forests, ravines, bunkers--firing and running away--but choking the Israeli economy, flight of capital, travel restricted, 'investor confidence' gone. How long will Israel sustain that? And what if the GCC, Iran, China etc decide to merely 'fund' the militias' arsenal in a proxy war? What if Russia, which still has considerable intelligence gathering ways, helps hezbollah via Iran?
Anyone who doesn't think this is China and Russia's opportunity is naive. The stupid Biden administration has opened too many fronts at the same time, and I don't think Saudis have much love for Biden when Biden threatened to make them a 'pariah'.
It is not for me to decide because I am not to suffer personally, but, to echo Scott Ritter, a multi-front will solve this problem for 'once and all' by enabling a change in the Israeli stance toward the Palestinians. Israel compromised in 2006 against Hezbollah because of the hits to the Israeli economy; Israel will compromise again. First World nations can't take such losses for long.
Sir, do you think launchers cannot be identified and struck? Israel has fairly good idea of Hezbollah infrastructure and options, and more advanced tools of war are introduced since 2006. American surveillance technology is top notch and an American fleet can produce battlefield effects in a month that a regional power cannot produce in a year.

Israel is small but it has powerful allies on its side. This is the point.

Russia bombed Ukrainian factories but Ukraine continues to fight the war because Ukraine has powerful allies on its side. Now where are the naysayers? Shifting goal posts as usual.

Hezbollah has firepower for a regional conflict but its reluctance tells you everything you need to know. Hezbollah is responding to attacks in reciprocal manner at most.

Israel is in a better position to fight a war this time because Hamas attack has altered the narrative and US is willing to support Israel. Hamas have killed 8 American citizens in fact.

If I am Hamas, I will go 3D, so it give the Israeli something else to worry about. 3D mean you fought Israeli laterally, from underground and from above ground. But then whoever above ground would most likely not going to come out alive,.

Long story short, you can't depends on tanks in Gaza, some places maybe but most are too build up to use tank, which mean if I position my people on both on top of building (or at elevation in our lingo) as well as fighting Israeli at ground floor and underground using tunnel, that would make a lot of trouble for infantry intensive battle like the one Israeli is going to raise. Because you keep them scanning all around, and that either slow down the incoming troop or make it a complicated battle. and slow and urban warfare do not mix.......

But in all, I don't really think HAMAS can defeat that strike if the Israeli are determined to win, because Hamas is going to be outnumber 20-1 to 30-1 depends on Hamas number (It was estimated between 10k to 20k) The best strategy for Hamas is to make Israeli bleed, the problem is, with Israeli Air Power and Artillery power, Hamas will be left with a dilemma to whether try to ambush Israel everywhere or pick a concentrated spot for better chance, because if they are too dispersed, it wouldn't maximize damaged done to the attacker, but if you are too concentrate, then it will give the attacker chance to soften you up with direct/indirect support. Another moral dilemma is to whether to use Palestinian civvies for the fight, usually problem with this is this is more or less a point where you basically dare the Israeli to shoot at untrained civilian, make it nasty, But I am not too sure will this work with this Israeli force.
Interesting points. Thank you for sharing.

A residential tower in Gaza City has been destroyed by Israeli air strikes

1697034227483.png

You think too highly of yourself Saar
I think normal of myself and other people, unlike you.

Talk about education, comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.
Read your posts and the kind of regard you have for women and biases based on religion and nationality, level of education becomes very clear.

Some people like you remain illiterate and jaahil, no matter where you got the degree from. Amply clear from your posts against women, India and Indians. Across the board. And you are educated?
Still waiting for your proof.

bleeding heart.
Stupid person asking for proof when he knows where it is. Read your posts where you made fun of the women.

Back
Top Bottom