What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Muslims are not United just everyone like a crab grabbing at the others heels if they start to rise to the top. There is a strong lesson for those who sit on gold thrones counting their dollas if they could but learn the history and lessons of Umar ibn al-Khattab.
I don't know Sir , for me the bigger problem then the lack of unity is the lack if quality. At the endvof the day , the rulers are the mirror of the people.

IDF seems quiet? Last few days, they were gearing for an invasion. What’s going on?

American red line was well-defined: do not allow Al-Qaeda Network to plot attacks on American assets. The remainder was noise.

Taliban was very close to Al-Qaeda Network with intermarriages. Decoupling was not easy but US eliminated numerous Al-Qaeda members and reduced its power. Taliban had a way out finally.
Once again you have the right of it. People don’t truly understand that the primary reason for the Afghan intervention was to neutralise AQN all other plans came after.

Tbn now is not the TBN of 1984 or even 2001.

I don't know Sir , for me the bigger problem then the lack of unity is the lack if quality. At the endvof the day , the rulers are the mirror of the people.
Beautiful point. 👏

IDF seems quiet? Last few days, they were gearing for an invasion. What’s going on?
It’s called calm before the storm.

Does not matter.. fight them so that they and Ukraine get exhausted. China has now the best opportunity to take what is theirs: Taiwan.
Ukraine is not affected by other conflicts, it can develop arms and has European support.

China attacking Taiwan? War is not entertainment. US is very strong in the Pacific theater but a visitor in Middle East.

Muslims are not United just everyone like a crab grabbing at the others heels if they start to rise to the top. There is a strong lesson for those who sit on gold thrones counting their dollas if they could but learn the history and lessons of Umar ibn al-Khattab.
It's not just about not being united, it's the fact that they lack any real influence and material power.

They need to increase investment into military R&D

Very true. The level of unity Europeans showed for Ukraine is astonishing in comparison to the betrayal and silence most supposedly Muslim nations are showing for Palestine.

Europeans were willing to suffer high inflation and petrol prices for Ukraine, Muslim nations are not willing to suffer at all to help Palestinians.
Europeans are not willing to accept high patrol prices, I just got back from Germany. The prices there would cause a revolution in the States.

Rather it is because Europe knows there will be no OPEC embargo for supporting Israel that they are willing to do so unequivocally.

Comparing Gaza all 25 miles of it vs 252,000 miles of Afghanistan is just not going to work. For hit and run you need pours borders, support networks, room to breathe, move and reequip.

That model won’t work in Gaza against Israel.
Yeah, Gaza is too small to hide in, Hamas can't play "Wrack-A-Mole" on the Israeli especially when the Israeli is most likely going to push into Gaza from all 3 sides at once, Hamas is going to be squeeze from all side.

I am going to write something about how I would play out the invasion in Gaza sometime later this week (most likely friday) We can probably discuss further about what Israel is going to do and what Hamas is probably going to counter

Yeah, Gaza is too small to hide in, Hamas can't play "Wrack-A-Mole" on the Israeli especially when the Israeli is most likely going to push into Gaza from all 3 sides at once, Hamas is going to be squeeze from all side.

I am going to write something about how I would play out the invasion in Gaza sometime later this week (most likely friday) We can probably discuss further about what Israel is going to do and what Hamas is probably going to counter
I’d welcome this post. We need some quality content and analysis on this conflict.

It is strong in the sea, nevertheless.
Historically they always have been. Remember what Minyamoto once said to the British Delegation “our ancestors were ruling the seas when your ancestors were painting their faces and ******* a sheep’s carcass” 😂.

I have to find the book this was quoted in, 😂

Majority palestinians support hamas
This is a very irresponsible statement. Based on what evidence do you say this?

Hamas only rules in Gaza, not the West Bank. So at most they have the support of less than half of Palestinians. In addition, Gaza has not had an election since 2006.

Nonsence. Its the one state solution i have no clue how it is going to work.

Majority palestinians support hamas, a terrorist organisation that just murdered civilians in the hundreds.
Yet you think they will make good neighbours? Or that netanyahu and his settlers will be very neighbourly?

can the jews look forward to pogroms again like so many time during history? Especially with the estimated demographics over time?

Its like asking bosnians to go back to live in a serb dominated state.

Two state solution. Both with a viable state so some landswap might be in order.
Jeruzalem as shared capital. Under protection of UN peace-troops.
And perhaps just a 20 metre wall with UN troops between the two populations….
Jews and Muslims live side by side in many American neighborhoods. America is the best example of peaceful coexistence.

It will need time for the middle eastern Jews and Muslims to remove their prejudices and hatred which has been built up over 7 decades. It won’t happen overnight, but what will NEVER happen is getting the settlers to leave Palestinian lands.

Back
Top Bottom