What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israelis just bombed a whole apartment complex with people inside of it. Imagine if a apartment in Israel got bombed . Just imagine.

Just as bad is the national community's dumbfounding inability to report those inexcusable war crimes. Forget about MSM and networks like CNN; their reporting is insufferably one-sided. Talk about disgusting,

1696897855670.png

Those in Pakistan as well?
What exactly are you trying to say?

Last edited:
LOL dumbass...because of people like you, Russia will eventually capitulate. Russia is in complete disarray, both economically and militarily. I don't know which planet you live on, but on planet earth it's clear to everyone that Russia is in total chaos, and the Russian military is completely inept. Russia is supposed to be at war with the USA and NATO, right? How much heavy equipment has NATO lost so far? And how many NATO soldiers have died so far? Let me help you, exactly zero. The Russian economy is on par with Spain, while 35% of the state budget goes to the war in Ukraine, which they are losing badly. The ruble has fallen to 102 against the dollar, Russian economic growth no longer exists, the minimum wage in Russia is $200, and the Russian people are in shambles. The list goes on. Russia is a joke and you know it.

It looks like you are some kind of patient that fled mental clinic, or is this how copium reality of American propaganda affect you? :lol:

How much equipment NATO lost so far?
Well, just in short about:
1,500 152mm and 155mm artillery guns
600 tanks
3000 IFVs and armored vehicles
80% of all NATO ATGMs, Manpads and ammo.

Russian economy now is biggest in Europe and growing faster than 95% of the world, while West is in free fall.

Cope harder, lunatic :lol:

Israeli Air Force mistook this ship for Egyptian. This is pointed out in the link you shared. A case of bad intel. Israel apologized and compensated for the losses.

=> US showed restraint.

Iraqi Air Force struck an American ship in the Tanker War in 1987, mistaking it for Iranian. A case of bad intel. Iraq apologized and accepted joint investigation.

=> US showed restraint.

But times have changed:

Much more capable ships deployed that can defend themselves.

Better quality posts please.

@Mustang125
@SalarHaqq
@kingQamaR
@Areesh
@Mehdipersian
@Falcon29

Tagging all those who thanked your post. Same advice to you people.

Don't bring up irrelevant stuff to make misplaced sentimental claims.

Sir, please don’t only pressure us Pakistanis on this thread show some to Indians as well. I say this with utmost respect as I have nothing against you personally and I am sure neither do you. Agar galti bhi ho gayi Abid bhai se, we have seen a lot worse from Indians who are enjoying in the misery that is being laid out right now. I know you are under pressure to be as impartial as you can be so don’t take my words personally just a humble opinion.

Sir, please don’t only pressure us Pakistanis on this thread show some to Indians as well. I say this with utmost respect as I have nothing against you personally and I am sure neither do you. Agar galti bhi ho gayi Abid bhai se, we have seen a lot worse from Indians who our enjoying in the misery that is being laid out right now. I know you are under pressure to be as impartial as you can be so don’t take my words personally just a humble opinion.
I am addressing people of all nationalities, I assure you.

Just as bad is the national community's dumbfounding inability to report those inexcusable war crimes. Forget about MSM and networks like CNN; their reporting is insufferably one-sided. Talk about disgusting,

There's people advocating for making Gaza into a "parking lot" and even making statements like "finish them" and going further and advocating for genocide.

dark night on the Gaza Strip​

d185eea6-5be8-40e2-abe0-32e2bd28958b.jpg

Brandon Livesay
Live reporter
A smoke rises and ball of fire over a buildings in Gaza City on October 9, 2023 during an Israeli air strike.

BBCCopyright: BBC
It's just after 02:20 in Israel and the Gaza Strip.
Power cuts and infrastructure damage have severely impacted the area.
The image above shows clouds of smoke billowing over buildings in Gaza, lit from beneath by flames sparked by an Israeli air strike.
Updates from the region have slowed because of the early hour there. But we have been hearing a steady flow of information from governments in the US and Europe.
The Pentagon and the White House have both held news briefings recently.
We learned that US warships are heading to the eastern Mediterranean, and planes loaded with ammunitions were en route to Israel.
A joint statement was also released by the leaders of the UK, US, France, Italy and Germany.
The leaders said they were united in support of Israel.
The latest information we have is at least 900 people have been killed in Israel and almost 700 people have been killed in Gaza.
Stay with us as we continue to bring you updates

1696899085683.gif

Back
Top Bottom