What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Which world you are living in my friend?? Do you understand how the entire world paying the price for the failed foreign policy of US Arm ( Lobby) who love to see the war all around the globe except in their own backyard. No, the whole world without even Muslims, do not support Israel to do inhuman things in reaction to Hamas who has wrong things to begin with. What would be the difference between the evil act of those terrorist to Israel?

It is one thing to fight in a war with Hamas and expect support but it is a different thing to stop the supplies of basic necessities to Gaza and then fight a war with palistine supported hamas people.
Brother believe me you are wasting your time explaining things to him, he doesn't care. It the mind possessed with the social psychosis. Qur'an tells about them " Wether you warne them or not, they won't believe " " They are blind ..... like domestic animals ". I know this. So I face them with cynicism and disdain. I was under the siege in Sarajevo. I just can't imagine this and it is too depressing and painful to me to give any sort of analysis or an option. Brother, this gone too far , unfortunately I have an experience with these sort of psychological profiles, let me tell you something,, if you come across such creature and if you have a chance to destroy it then do it. To call them trash or else ,what is the point. They already at least sense it but they won't stop. They took Shaytan for God ,knowingly or not. Completely worthless pieces of carbon. Nothing really, a meare shadows the lychees which suck out everything in this world. Trust me ,for me my pen means more than their existence. I don't even see them as pieces if dirt even the dirty is unattainable for them.

Map of Ottoman Palestine in late 1800s. Jewish communities amounted to around 5% of the total Palestinian administrative population.
F76kC9qXEAAYnhV

The Israelis in Israel today who think that Palestine is the 'promised land by God' are immigrants from Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, the Balkans and the Mediterranean countries.

The international community, and especially Europe, which tried to exterminate this community through genocide and mass deportation twice in history, today recognizes the right of these 'former' Europeans to statehood on other people's land, but denies the Palestinian people the right to statehood. This blatant, undeniable hypocrisy is the root cause of everything that is now being discussed.

Last edited:
They must be using the tunnels from Sinai into Gaza. I doubt they're bringing materials through Jordan into the WB and then move it to Gaza under all that surveillance.

Yes, Egypt is the route. Still amazing such massive equipment made into Gaza. One almost wants to believe that Israel turns a blind eye to Hamas arming itself via Egypt.
Speaking of Egypt, the 'Redacted' YouTube channel has a short video I just saw; the guy saying Egypt was asked by the Americans to go into Gaza and help Israel. Egypt had to refuse.

The international community, and especially Europe, which tried to exterminate this community through genocide twice in history, today recognizes the right of these 'former' Europeans to statehood on other people's land, but denies the Palestinian people the right to statehood. This blatant, blatant, undeniable hypocrisy is the root cause of everything that is now being discussed.

Absolutely and well said!!

I'm on side of Peace. Hamas should not have touched civilians. Who ever ordered to kill 300 souls on the music festival is a pure evil. 155mm Artillery guns can bring peace faster to all evils.
Where are the death bodies of 300? Or were all the bodies carried away by 20 paragliding hamas members? These are questions. We must not blindly believe any tweet coming out. If it's confirmed by non biased sources, then we believe it.

Last edited:
The Hamas assault on Israel has broken the status quo. What it has done has shaken things up for everyone: Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims, Israelis, USA, Russia etc.

From the Palestinians/Arab/Muslim point of view the status quo was the worst thing for them. The world was being set up for the benefit of two alliances, 1) USA, NATO, Israel & India on one side and 2) China, Russia on the other. These were to be the great powers, while Muslims were to get nothing.

Even India with its 1 billion Hindus was being set up as a major power allied to the US while 2 billion Muslims were to be kept divided and impoverished.

The Islamic world had no role in the future setup except as puppets of the US/NATO alliance. Popularly elected democratic governments were to be overthrown, replaced by puppet dictators. Egypt and Pakistan are examples. Other countries were to be kept in perpetual civil war, like Syria. Gulf monarchies were to become best friends with Israel. All disputes like Palestine and Kashmir were to be solved in favor of the non-Muslim side.

In short, the system that was evolving was to keep Muslims in perpetual turmoil and impoverishment, ruled by puppet dictators in the control of the Anglo-Zionists.

The Hamas assault on Israel has thrown the Anglo-Zionist plans out of the window. These are the potential benefits, in random order:

• It has brought the world's attention back to the Palestinian cause
  • It has broken the myth of Israeli military invulnerability
  • It has destroyed any future deal between the Gulf Arabs and Israel
  • Seeing Hamas' success it will embolden other Muslims around the world
  • It will speed up the toppling of Western-backed puppet regimes in Muslim countries
  • It will redirect US-NATO's attention to Israel, which will speed up Russia's conquest of Ukraine
  • It will take pressure off China, allowing it to continue it's economic and military buildup to challenge US hegemony
  • It will demoralize the Israeli public, who will migrate out of Israel.
  • It will cause Israel's economy to go into recession or full scale depression, increasing unemployment
  • US financial and military support for Israel will create resentment in the US
  • Palestinians will get a huge amount of support from the Muslim public around the world
  • Muslims will be more united in the future
  • This will lay the foundation for the total liberation of Palestine in the future
Just some thoughts. If you can think of more please add to it.

do we see any preparations for a prolonged war from hamas?

i dont see any food/water/resouces stockpiling and now they blockaded

did they plan beyond this first attack?
Most likely not. If Hamas was like a conventional military, they would have never thought of going out and killing people who are supplying water and electricity. Even without starting a war, Israel could have cut off supplies and there would be no alternative. In 1948, the entire U.S. airlift capacity had to be utilized to supply Berlin (population 2 million) after Soviets blockaded the city.

our politicians send them there ligthly armed and with “no escalation” orders.

They were completely outmatched and massively outnumbered by the serb army. There had been troops killed already and troops taken hostage.

They called for allied airforce support which was not given. (Again due to escalation concerns)

Serbs gave guarantee to not hurt the prisoners. Hence the bus-transports.

That gave the weakly armed, outnumbered, unprepared, unprofessional dutch contingent two options.

1. Stand and fight the Serbs.
Lose your job, lose dozens of soldiers, lose hundreds of refugees that would be caught inbetween

2. Surrender and allow the Serbs to take prisoners under guarantee of good conduct.

Ofcourse they knew the serbs were brutal, but “biggest massacre since ww2” brutal under the eyes of the world? That they did not expect.

You can accuse them of cowardice ofcourse. I think the same.
Once a few dozen troops start dying the UN allies would act.

But the way you portray it is false….
learning from this we came back to help save Kosovo. This time with proper arms and professional soldiers, not some party kid reservists.

So we have a nation trying to help. Losing soldiers. Failing due to cowardice and naievity.
Then succesfully helping in kosovo

But is painted as “see west wants muslims dead”. **** off.

It was cowardly. but it was not the dutch fault. No one can blame you for the genocide in srebrencia. It wound be nice if your soldiers died trying to save us, but I'm sure the Bosnians would not sacrifice themselves trying to save the dutch either.

Hamas' job is over. Now they can sit back and defend their people and try to minimize casualties. The buck has passed to other Muslims.

What every single Muslim should do is to try to bring popularly elected governments to their countries. Do everything in your power to overthrow dictators and bring representative governments to power. This goes for all Muslim countries, including Gulf kingdoms.

Become a campaigner for democracy and bring down dictators.

Check the scoreboard again...
Israel lost this war already, they lost a peace agreement, they showed their savagery, they showed US is not neutral (something everyone knew), they lost on intelligence front, they showed an isolated 45 SQ KM militia could disrupt their security, economy, psychology. Even literally occupying Gaza, first of all it will lead to many casualties, secondly it ends 2 state solution idea (it will kill this unborn baby forever and the idea will miscarriage)
These guys were bragging about killing civilian scientists in Iran, attacking Iran!! Now they want to push US into a war. US is losing its support very fast and will lose it fast if they enter the war, their middle east puppets might lose their chairs in the chaos, If I were US I would think more than twice.., China and Russia will surely take advantage during the war that this naughty satanyahu is creating. The Houthis are stronger than ever and watching from Bab al Mandeb, hezbollah is watching from Lebanon, Iraqis and Syrians are watching, Iran is watching, Taliban might join in exchange for recognition. If Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya cost you 2-3 trillions, don't start new wars. Inflation and interest rates will worsen, oil prices will increase, war is no joke, don't take it lightly, think about US workers and people.

do we see any preparations for a prolonged war from hamas?

i dont see any food/water/resouces stockpiling and now they blockaded

did they plan beyond this first attack?
The border with Egypt is open for food/water, etc. to come in.

Back
Top Bottom