What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Is it ? So how come Muslim women are not encouraged to marry into other faiths, where as Muslim men are.
Stay on topic pagan boy, or create a new thread about the religion issues only known to you. Oh and last time I checked, religious discussions are not allowed on this forum. Maybe find another forum that deals with people like you?

Posts of No-value/off-topic
What else we should expect from the people of fake diploma holder
The unexpected you for the people of the Islamic republic who's founder was a pork eating non-believer.
Come back when you find his 1st address to the nation!
Or better still come back when the womanizing, coke snorting leader of yours get's out of jail!

:D
For every Israeli killed, the Jews gonna kill 10-100 Gazans.

Look above, he doesn't understand the whole problematic.
Even if the Jews were 100x in the wrong, this ONE time SLAUGHTER from the Palestinians will be manifested by all people (except most Muslims) around the world.
They will say Israel GO.

Which world you are living in my friend?? Do you understand how the entire world paying the price for the failed foreign policy of US Arm ( Lobby) who love to see the war all around the globe except in their own backyard. No, the whole world without even Muslims, do not support Israel to do inhuman things in reaction to Hamas who has wrong things to begin with. What would be the difference between the evil act of those terrorist to Israel?

It is one thing to fight in a war with Hamas and expect support but it is a different thing to stop the supplies of basic necessities to Gaza and then fight a war with palistine supported hamas people.

Ukraine's hail mary offensive has been completely halted and fizzled out they are fatigued now and the momentum is shifting. Once the Russia ups the game I expect a fatigued Ukraine to collapse like domino effect the Russians have already put in the right amount of work load and now the Ukro's are getting fatigued. The US is withdrawing support slowly
Yes. Yes. Mighty unstoppable Russians.

On topic please.

A massacre committed by the occupation army towards the press ".. Journalists arrive after occupation aircraft targeted a building on Institutions Street, west of Gaza City-

Martyr journalist - Rizk Sobh.- Martyr journalist Saeed Al-TaweelIn addition to two martyrs from the region at Al-Shifa Medical Complex

if u want to elicit negative emotions the correct term is zionist

Jewish is a lot better. They are Jews. Jewish ISIS. They will get scared if he refered to them by what their ethnicity is. Zionist sounds corny and gives them cover. Probably they invented the term Zionist. It's Jewish people.

Israelis just bombed a whole apartment complex with people inside of it. Imagine if a apartment in Israel got bombed . Just imagine.

Do you think Hamas is seriously going to up the ante? Or are they bluffing a little bit to scare the crap out of the zionists?

There's people advocating for making Gaza into a "parking lot" and even making statements like "finish them" and going further and advocating for genocide.

They're showing their true colors. At least with Hamas they never try to be anything other than what they are. They're genuine, oppressed, nasty freedom fighters and don't try to pass on as fake nice guys. They bring their business as a resistance force and don't care one bit about being labeled as terrorists or brutal gunmen or whatever label the west tries to dub them. The other ones, on the other hand, try so hard to make themselves appear as the angels to perpetuate that fake, victimized impression when they're the worst animals the way they've been stealing land and oppressing the Palestinians.

Do you think Hamas is seriously going to up the ante? Or are they bluffing a little bit to scare the crap out of the zionists?

They're showing their true colors. At least with Hamas they never try to be anything other than what they are. They're genuine, oppressed, nasty freedom fighters and don't try to pass on as fake nice guys. They bring their business as a resistance force and don't care one bit about being labeled as terrorists or brutal gunmen or whatever label the west tries to dub them. The other ones, on the other hand, try so hard to make themselves appear as the angels to perpetuate that fake, victimized impression when they're the worst animals the way they've been stealing land and oppressing the Palestinians.
do we see any preparations for a prolonged war from hamas?

i dont see any food/water/resouces stockpiling and now they blockaded

did they plan beyond this first attack?

do we see any preparations for a prolonged war from hamas?

i dont see any food/water/resouces stockpiling or anything and now they blockaded

I know, that's why I asked @Falcon29 if he thought Hamas was going to bring it like they said they were. They might be rationing that way just haven't shown their hand for obvious reasons. We'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom