What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

😂😂😂

What is it with you pajeets and your obsession with rape😂😂

We found a superior Islam, Hinduism is disgusting and worthless dog shit, we didn't want anything to do with it

Why are you still crying
As I said before ..overcompensating because of your roots.

Such a weak copium response :lol: So much denial of facts.
150k troops. Taken 30% of Ukraine in 2 weeks. Against 500k NATO trained Ukrainian army.
1,5mil strong Ukrainian Army. Supplied by whole NATO (ran out of ammo) for 2 years. Missing now. Nowhere to be found.
What happened to them, maybe you know? :lol:
LOL dumbass...because of people like you, Russia will eventually capitulate. Russia is in complete disarray, both economically and militarily. I don't know which planet you live on, but on planet earth it's clear to everyone that Russia is in total chaos, and the Russian military is completely inept. Russia is supposed to be at war with the USA and NATO, right? How much heavy equipment has NATO lost so far? And how many NATO soldiers have died so far? Let me help you, exactly zero. The Russian economy is on par with Spain, while 35% of the state budget goes to the war in Ukraine, which they are losing badly. The ruble has fallen to 102 against the dollar, Russian economic growth no longer exists, the minimum wage in Russia is $200, and the Russian people are in shambles. The list goes on. Russia is a joke and you know it.

A consensual relationship does not require conversion. Two faiths can exist with in a household in case of a consensual relationship.

Giving up of ones faith in marriage is either due socital pressure(soft pressure) or at the end of sword( hard pressure). Either ways it is external pressure.
Mate, when I said consensual I was not referring to marriage but accepting Islam.

If you seriously think everyone in Pakistan is a half-breed then that's a serious amount of copium.

The vast vast majority of people are natives with some foreign ancestry and any mixing is just mostly consensual marriages

Such a weak copium response :lol: So much denial of facts.
150k troops. Taken 30% of Ukraine in 2 weeks. Against 500k NATO trained Ukrainian army.
1,5mil strong Ukrainian Army. Supplied by whole NATO (ran out of ammo) for 2 years. Missing now. Nowhere to be found.
What happened to them, maybe you know? :lol:
bold word for a country that might not exist in ten years. Thank you I needed some Rusky to segway in this video about Israel.

Russia holds 17.5% of Ukraine currently, that’s including Crimea. Russia held 7% prior to the invasion. Russia has gained a net 10% of Ukrainian territory since Feb ‘22.

So an additional 10% of Ukrainian territory for 300K dead and wounded, 12,500 equipment losses. Lost the strategic battles of Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson. Expanded NATO

Russia is a pariah state and has lost strategically in Ukraine.

17,5%? So what? Thats all what is needed and enough to humiliate US paper tiger and defeat it historically. When last remains of 1,5mil cannon fodder will be finished Russia will take as much territory as it wants for free. I say again, copium and numbers from Baghdad Bob of Kiev wont help your cause. Sorry.

Russian losses
F6WpQ1nbIAAuV1Z.jpg

why am I seeing so many White/pale Israeli Generals ? wonder where so many white people come from in a region of Middle East? Also there is a lot of empty land in Mid Western USA state, South/North Dakota is empty, lots of empty land in Florida as well, no one wants to go South Carolina so there is plenty of space, West Virginia is practically empty like Kentucky and Ohio. Israeli white Jews will have good time in USA, Jews are very powerful and rich in USA, they can easily fund the new cities and settlements there, USA is home for immigrants than why can't USA allow Jewish Immigrants from Palestine ? how cruel...

Mate, when I said consensual I was not referring to marriage but accepting Islam.

If you seriously think everyone in Pakistan is a half-breed then that's a serious amount of copium.

The vast vast majority of people are natives with some foreign ancestry and any mixing is just mostly consensual marriages
I too am referring to accepting Islam through marriage..just because one is pressurized into accepting a faith and giving up the one they were born with..doesn't mean, it was what they wished for.

Ruthless terror attacks will be met with ruthless countermeasures.

When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the US annihilated the Japanese military, firebombed Tokyo and nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan is now a prosperous society today.

Hamas will be dealt with
japan got the masculinity bombed out of them

Back
Top Bottom