What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

"Optics"
1696894512658.png

Done boasting? Maybe ask those who died in these countries? Those in Pakistan as well?

I don't see any boasting there...

There is a very strong opposition in the US to sending actual men into the field to fight someone else's wars forget starting a new one ourselves. And frankly, it doesn't make sense either. It's not like Israel is running out of the boys and girls they forcefully have enlisted to serve.

Especially in current, election prep, times such an action is going to be a pitfall for either party. If there's anything that always brings home votes and favors, its the support to the countries (eg Ukraine, Israel etc..) having trouble against the current world villains in the Western world's view (eg Russia, Iran, Pakistan, etc..)

Lastly, Pakistan (a country that plays double, and triple agent for its benefits) is quite a hated country for everyone, even China which has to stick around it for their own reasons....why would someone from these Western countries ever ask about deaths in Pakistan? I think Pakistanis and other Muslim countries need to realize that the world does not owe them anything at all...and they will start to understand that in order to grow and have any kind of influence in the world they have to rely on themselves....perhaps work together but that's not one of the strong points of the Muslim world.

Palestinian Agency: The Israeli Navy bombed the beaches of Al-Wasta and Khan Yunis with dozens of shells

Ah, so boring. So much coping. Fantasy fictional data and stories of Ghost of Kiev against hard and sobering reality :lol:

I know it is so much painful when 150k Russian troops take over 30% of Ukraine in 2 weeks while decimating 500k NATO trained Ukrainian army, and then decimate it second time after 1 million more of cannon fodder were mobilized and it was supplied by whole NATO for two years with everything. So sad that incompetent uneducated and corrupt US and NATO generals having no clue about modern military warfare know only one thing: how to steal budget money and lie :lol:

You are completely delusional. Russia has been skull dragged since February ‘22 with no end in sight.

I don’t know what’s more embarrassing. The absolute pummeling the Russian Army has taken. The complete ineffectiveness the Russian Air Force has shown against a few dozen ex Soviet aircraft or the Russians Navy getting dragged by a country with no Navy.

Where am I boasting?

Middle America has a lot of trauma seeing the soldiers return from Iraq and Afghanistan. This is central to a lot of the anti-war sentiment in the American right.

There's a reason why analysts and news anchors always ask politicians when dealing with Iran, Russia, and Mexico if "boots will be on the ground".

But you don't live here, so I don't expect you to know.
I understand. People have humanitarian emotions, but I look at actual developments. Some recover and go back to business. New faces show up as well. This is why US still has an army or it would be totally exposed. Troops respond to the call of duty. A US strike fleet moved to that location, right? It has the power to bomb a country back to stone age.

There was a major show of force in the seas not long ago:

And you might not know but thousands of American troops are deployed in the Middle East - some are still in Iraq and Syria to fight ISIL elements. Troops in Syria had a dispute with Wagner and taught it a lesson in the Battle of Khasham in 2018.

Tough people.

Pakistan Army also continues to fight terrorists. Taliban software will be further updated.

Tough people here too.

All those elements you mentioned are not so strong either.

I feel sorry for poor Palestinians. The world has failed these people.

But look at the boasters. Armies are trained to fight and will fight.

Israeli Air Force mistook this ship for Egyptian. This is pointed out in the link you shared. A case of bad intel. Israel apologized and compensated for the losses.

=> US showed restraint.

Iraqi Air Force struck an American ship in the Tanker War in 1987, mistaking it for Iranian. A case of bad intel. Iraq apologized and accepted joint investigation.

=> US showed restraint.

But times have changed:

Much more capable ships deployed that can defend themselves.

Better quality posts please.

@Mustang125
@SalarHaqq
@kingQamaR
@Areesh
@Mehdipersian
@Falcon29

Tagging all those who thanked your post. Same advice to you people.

Don't bring up irrelevant stuff to make misplaced sentimental claims.

"A mistake had been made.." I'm assuming the mistake they're referring to is that they didn't anticipate the ingenuity of the sailors quickly rigging a cable to the comm tower and getting a message out before they sunk the ship and blamed it on Egypt.

To listen to people defend this is sickening.
These are actual US sailors men that lived it and to say they are lying is beyond disgusting.

The performance of the US media in the last 24 hours is admirable, they are doing their job. But what is their job? Perception selectivity and post-truth journalism.

Have you ever seen the WP reporting news like this? Even once...

With the practice it calls "administrative detention", Israel can detain Palestinian childs for 1 to 6 months without even being charged with any crime. This period can be extended up to 5 years if the military courts decide that the detainee "poses a danger to the security of Israel".

No atrocities can be approved, but you are interested in the part of the process that suits your interests, not the whole process.

Last edited:
You are completely delusional. Russia has been skull dragged since February ‘22 with no end in sight.

I don’t know what’s more embarrassing. The absolute pummeling the Russian Army has taken. The complete ineffectiveness the Russian Air Force has shown against a few dozen ex Soviet aircraft or the Russians Navy getting dragged by a country with no Navy.

Such a weak copium response :lol: So much denial of facts.
150k troops. Taken 30% of Ukraine in 2 weeks. Against 500k NATO trained Ukrainian army.
1,5mil strong Ukrainian Army. Supplied by whole NATO (ran out of ammo) for 2 years. Missing now. Nowhere to be found.
What happened to them, maybe you know? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom