What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I understand. People have humanitarian emotions, but I look at actual developments. Some recover and go back to business. New faces show up as well. This is why US still has an army or it would be totally exposed. Troops respond to the call of duty. A US strike fleet moved to that location, right? It has the power to bomb a country back to stone age.

There was a major show of force in the seas not long ago:

And you might not know but thousands of American troops are deployed in the Middle East - some are still in Iraq and Syria to fight ISIL elements. Troops in Syria had a dispute with Wagner and taught it a lesson in the Battle of Khasham in 2018.

Tough people.

Pakistan Army also continues to fight terrorists. Taliban software will be further updated.

Tough people here too.

All those elements you mentioned are not so strong either.

I feel sorry for poor Palestinians. The world has failed these people.

But look at the boasters.

Realpolitik is different than what's said- I know that.

But I am specifically referring to the sentiment, US troops are deployed everywhere from Germany to Japan. If Biden announced he was putting troops on the ground there would be an aghast response from the public.

There's a reason why whenever there's an official statement from the gov, they always say support in other means.

Yeah we dumped that idol worshipping dog shit a long time ago
If my grandmothers were raped by Muslims..and converted.. I too would be ashamed of my roots..and probably overcompensate ..like you do.

first of all stop editing your posts, make a new ones if you want your message to reach the ones you are quoting.

Secondly, Americans are doing it for the second coming of "saviour." there are sects within Christianity and the majority Americans are protestants and evangelical protestants and they believe that the second coming of "saviour" will only happen if jews form or make some sort of govt or country in Palestine. And there is more to it, go learn a thing or two about Abrahamic religions and second coming of Jesus and the Mahdi and the sects or branches within Christianity.

I can tell you with certainty, all the Christians hate Jews and there are reasons some or most of the Christian states are supporting Israel.
Your religion has addled your brain. Start thinking beyond religion, and you will find the right answers.

If my grandmothers were raped by Muslims..and converted.. I too would be ashamed of my roots..and probably overcompensate ..like you do.
Your narrative that every 'convert' is a half-breed forced convert rape product is infact actually you being ashamed of yourself and trying to rationalise why Hindusim lost out so badly

You don't want to accept the possibility of it being completely consensual because it destroys your Hindu supremacy narrative that doesn't exist in reality

Sorry but the concept of idol worshipping and animal worshipping is looked down upon as low IQ and primitive all over the world. You cling onto it out of insecurity. Meanwhile Islam gains reverted regularly.

Jewish ISIS cut off electricity and water to Gaza. Which they forcefully control supply of. And bombing hospitals, ambulances, homes, mosques and churches. Now they are murdering journalists with targeted strikes. In order to prevent coverage of the genocide taking place :

my grandmothers were raped by Muslims..and converted..
I'm so sorry about your grandmother. In a Muslim country, the penalty for doing this was death, if not death penalty, aggravated life imprisonment. This crime was punishable by castration as an aggravated penalty in the Ottoman code of laws. It did not matter whether the woman was a Muslim or a non-Muslim, only the burden of proof.

Hamas is determined to make a stand and Hamas is fortunate enough be supplied somehow--probably with tacit support of Egypt and that's why Hamas is fighting.

They must be using the tunnels from Sinai into Gaza. I doubt they're bringing materials through Jordan into the WB and then move it to Gaza under all that surveillance.

Imagine that, lol. Unbelievable.

On a brighter note.

"A mistake had been made.." I'm assuming the mistake they're referring to is that they didn't anticipate the ingenuity of the sailors quickly rigging a cable to the comm tower and getting a message out before they sunk the ship and blamed it on Egypt.

To listen to people defend this is sickening.
These are actual US sailors men that lived it and to say they are lying is beyond disgusting.

Spot on, sir. :tup:

Last edited:
Such a weak copium response :lol: So much denial of facts.
150k troops. Taken 30% of Ukraine in 2 weeks. Against 500k NATO trained Ukrainian army.
1,5mil strong Ukrainian Army. Supplied by whole NATO (ran out of ammo) for 2 years. Missing now. Nowhere to be found.
What happened to them, maybe you know? :lol:

Russia holds 17.5% of Ukraine currently, that’s including Crimea. Russia held 7% prior to the invasion. Russia has gained a net 10% of Ukrainian territory since Feb ‘22.

So an additional 10% of Ukrainian territory for 300K dead and wounded, 12,500 equipment losses. Lost the strategic battles of Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson. Expanded NATO

Russia is a pariah state and has lost strategically in Ukraine.

Your religion has addled your brain. Start thinking beyond religion, and you will find the right answers.

😂😂😂

What is it with you pajeets and your obsession with rape😂😂

We found a superior Islam, Hinduism is disgusting and worthless dog shit, we didn't want anything to do with it

Why are you still crying

Russia holds 17.5% of Ukraine currently, that’s including Crimea. Russia held 7% prior to the invasion. Russia has gained a net 10% of Ukrainian territory since Feb ‘22.

So an additional 10% of Ukrainian territory for 300K dead and wounded, 12,500 equipment losses. Lost the strategic battles of Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson. Expanded NATO

Russia is a pariah state and has lost strategically in Ukraine.

It's going fine

I don't think the Ukrainians can keep it up, they threw bodies at the front line and got slaughtered

The Russians are just building up to hammer the Ukrainians

Your narrative that every 'convert' is a half-breed forced convert rape product is infact actually you being ashamed of yourself and trying to rationalise why Hindusim lost out so badly

You don't want to accept the possibility of it being completely consensual because it destroys your Hindu supremacy narrative that doesn't exist in reality
A consensual relationship does not require conversion. Two faiths can exist with in a household in case of a consensual relationship.

Giving up of ones faith in marriage is either due socital pressure(soft pressure) or at the end of sword( hard pressure). Either ways it is external pressure.

Realpolitik is different than what's said- I know that.

But I am specifically referring to the sentiment, US troops are deployed everywhere from Germany to Japan. If Biden announced he was putting troops on the ground there would be an aghast response from the public.

There's a reason why whenever there's an official statement from the gov, they always say support in other means.
Understandable. People in many countries desire peace and productivity. For instance, many in Pakistan objected to deployment of Pakistani troops in Yemen.

I do not think that US will deploy troops for Palestine. The fleet is there to provide supplies to Israel and observe other regional elements. It is a long range strike force.

It is rather shocking to see so many fights going on. Hot heads everywhere.

Solutions are needed.

Back
Top Bottom