What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

One thing this whole episode has taught us is that some Pakistanis are the most shameless creatures around

Looks at some Pakistanis still whining why Hamas did this and provoked Israel

Baighairton tum apnai mulk k liye to kuch kar nahi saktai Kashsmir k liye kuch nahi kar saktai. To jo doosrai apni azadi k liye larh rahai hain un ko to larhnai do

Cowardice for some people is natural

It's like they haven't got over their old Hindu genes

Guys please no personal / racist / religious attacks. Lets try to stay on topic please.

tom-and-jerry-begging.gif

It's a religious war. Zionists versus Islam.

This is what I pointed to. @Bilal. Hamas got Iranian anti tank drones/missile. Now it is more imperative on Israel to do full scale invasion to neutralize the Hamas asset.
Yes that will cause losses if ground invasion takes place. But what about the siege and aerial bombing? Even if ground invasion is repulsed at the best case scenario for them, there will still be massive losses and suffering due to these.

In both cases American troops didn't lose on the battlefield. In the first,they had already left the country and in the second they never set foot.

They were defeated in a long term war.. They try to spin it but lost the war and got outlasted in a forever war. Besides they haven't lost in Ukraine but used alot of money and now is the time Russia will breach Ukraine because they will start to get so much support

The mask has come off. This is what I have been telling Pdf'ers the Americans are party to this and now the mask has just come off.

The Human rights mask has fallen off which was completely and uttered annoying and now the people around the world can see who the real savages are.. This is something Russia, China and everyone can capitalize on

All this Ukraine shit is exactly why so many people support Russia

The world actually needs Russia to win

They were defeated in a long term war.. They try to spin it but lost the war and got outlasted in a forever war. Besides they haven't lost in Ukraine but used alot of money and now is the time Russia will breach Ukraine because they will start to get so much support
How were they defeated? The Afghan government was defeated. The Ukrainians themselves are fighting.

If I buy you new clothes and new football shoes and you go and lose the match,is it my fault?

Back
Top Bottom