What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Connections map of "Galaxy Maritime Ltd" (incorporated in Isle of Man) which owns the Yemeni-seized "Galaxy Leader" ship

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 16.33.40.png

Ultimate beneficial owner = Israeli billionaire Rami Unger

Who will lease a ship from them now...?

All Jewish papers and your PM crying about it this hard suggests otherwise

Let me break it down for you:

1. The ship (Galaxy Leader) is owned by Ray Shipping Ltd (a UK company)
2. Ray Shipping is owned by Zionist billionaire Rami Unger

Very basic corporate structures.

It is a brtiish company only a small percrntage owned by an Israeli. As I said not our problem and to be dealt with by international law on Piracy.

We really do not mind seeing Iran and their Houtis proxie get into troubel with the US .

Good Luck

1700411791537.jpeg

Cg5xoaxWYAAWBak

A correspondent for the Hebrew Channel 12 describes his disappointment:
  • Tanks burning in Gaza
  • Soldiers flying in the “north,”
  • And ships captured in Yemen

It is a brtiish company only a small percrntage owned by an Israeli.
Ok so now you admit at least some Israeli ownership, an improvement :-)

"According to Lloyd's, the vessel is owned by Isle of Man Galaxy Maritime Limited whose beneficial owner is Israeli businessman Rami Ungar's Ray Shipping" --> Israeli intelligence sources and Lloyds confirm that the ship is owned by "Galaxy Maritime Ltd".

"Galaxy Maritime Ltd" ownership:

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 16.33.40.png

Ultimate beneficial owner of Galaxy Maritime Ltd = Rami Ungar (Israeli billionaire)

It is a brtiish company only a small percrntage owned by an Israeli. As I said not our problem and to be dealt with by international law on Piracy.

We really do not mind seeing Iran and their Houtis proxie get into troubel with the US .

Good Luck

View attachment 1030054

Yemen: The Yemeni Armed Forces: The operations of the armed forces only threaten the ships of the Israeli entity and those owned by Israelis.

Stop your lies and taqqiyya against Turkiye. Turkey is not facilitating any military aircraft and supplies to israel.

Turkiye is not exporting oil to Israel it is Azerbaijani oil probably Turkiye doesnt have a say on that matter. Its a deal between azerbaijan and israel.

You secterian, rafidi liars instead of this taqqiyya against Turkiye go and bark elsewhere you have been threatening to use missiles since 40 years now. Meanwhile you attacked Iraq, you attacked Syria, You try to attack Azerbaijan????? You launched missiles even on Saudi?

Turkish prof. Ebubekir Sofuoğlu: iran since its history has always been at war with muslim states. US and Israel pretending to be enemies of Iran always made anti-iranian statements in order to give them popularity and legitimacy among the muslim nations.

However Hamas ended this game and they exposed iran for what they really are. The mask of their taqiyya has fallen due to Hamas.

Brother, stop with your crazy nationalistic ranting. Remove the veil from your eyes. For the record I'm talking about the Islamic world as a whole.

As much as I appreciate Sultan Erdogan's words against Israel, unfortunately this is not enough. Actions speak far louder then empty words. Arabs are equally guilty of this.

As already stated, Azeri Oil goes through Turkish pipelines directly to IsraHELL. Turkey has more than a say and is within it's right to cut the oil as it runs through it's sovereign territory, So cut the BS. Or atleast stop exporting steel to Israel....Or is that not under their control either?

With regards to being a "sectarian Rafidi", you seem to be spewing garbage. Which part of my post leads you to believe I am sowing sectarian divide? I was referring to the whole Islamic world.

I have my suspicions about Iran as well if it makes you happy. But will reserve my judgement when the time is right. The prophecy of 70000 Jews from Isfahan supporting Dajjal is a clue, but I don't speak confidently on things i'm not 100% sure on.

Brother, what this conflict has demonstrated is that Arabs, Turks, Iranian, Pakistan (Muslim World) are currently in a state of desolation and they've all been wearing masks. They've all been exposed for the spineless hypocrites they are. A real shame!

Stop your lies and taqqiyya against Turkiye. Turkey is not facilitating any military aircraft and supplies to israel.

Turkiye is not exporting oil to Israel it is Azerbaijani oil probably Turkiye doesnt have a say on that matter. Its a deal between azerbaijan and israel.

You secterian, rafidi liars instead of this taqqiyya against Turkiye go and bark elsewhere you have been threatening to use missiles since 40 years now. Meanwhile you attacked Iraq, you attacked Syria, You try to attack Azerbaijan????? You launched missiles even on Saudi?

Turkish prof. Ebubekir Sofuoğlu: iran since its history has always been at war with muslim states. US and Israel pretending to be enemies of Iran always made anti-iranian statements in order to give them popularity and legitimacy among the muslim nations.

However Hamas ended this game and they exposed iran for what they really are. The mask of their taqiyya has fallen due to Hamas.

Ottoman pan Turks are not truely Muslim.
They are inside Shamanist of Bozkurt from Central Asia. They work for panturkism. They do dirty politics with anyone who can help them for their empire.

Yesterday you told me to stop acting like Hezbollah's spokesperson, so why are you asking me? :lol:
They levelled the mayor's house. It's a big escalation. Do you think they will respond to it?

They levelled the mayor's house. It's a big escalation. Do you think they will respond to it?
Yesterday you told me to stop acting like Hezbollah's spokesperson, so why are you asking me? I can act like their spokesperson now?

Back
Top Bottom