What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yemenis also have HGV
They can close the Mandab fully.
They just did a small thing.
Kheibar Shekan is not really HGV and it's certainly not anti-ship HGV

I am more curious about their anti-ship Raad-500 and how they boarded this massive ship without helicopters

Houthis did not attack the tankers randomly. They did a selection.

Escalation in an election year will not happen.

Told you not our problem. International boat in international water, Piracy that US knows well how to deal with.

~

Wiki is a weak source its not evidence try again
The references are not.

You idiot apartheid is in reference to race not religion. Otherwise you could say segregated women and men's sports is apartheid as well because of segregation of sex.
Apartheid was a system to separate between races in South Africa.
Separating between religions is the same concept,

Also remind me when Muslims can build a mosque in the Vatican
Whataboutism does not change the argument.

Israel has violated the Geneva convention they have said no fuel water power into gaza. What part of that did you not understand. Now using your logic only an investigation can confirm hamas have and independently verified not a fake Israeli one.
Videos have already been shown that the intent was to kill civilisns.
Taking hostages is a war crime, and intent does not enter the picture.
Launching unguided missiles on population areas is a war crime.
All these are proven war crimes.

Where did i make that claim, stop with the lies. I said there are tunnels but your exaggerating by using Israeli propaganda. Israel is bombing residential buildings indiscriminately. By their own admission they killed 60 hamas fighters but slaughtered 11000+ civilians, plenty of evidence building for warcrimes.
Since You do not know the tunnel network, you do not know if the Israelis are exaggerating,

You do not know if there is even military there but by all accounts they are revenge killing civilians.
Which remains to be proven.
There are videos of idf executing Palestinians
As I said, nothing I have seen.
Palestinians getting killed in firefights are not ”executed”.
You can when no fuel, water, power, food is being let in and people are forcibly being removed from their homes.
And food, water and fuel is being let in.
Is Hamas hoarding food, water and fuel?
In that case, they are the war criminals.

US is still escalating the situation instead of pushing towards ceasefire. Jewish-American terrorist community is trying to facilitate genocide of Palestinian people. There should be no weapons going to Israel.
Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: America will provide Israel with armored ambulances to support army operations in Gaza

Why is the Islamic world in tatters?

Well, when Russia went into Ukraine, The whole of the west/NATO united and placed sanctions on Russia.
On the other hand, whilst Israel is carrying out a genocide:
- A no fly zone for Israeli civil & military aircraft hasn't been established. In fact, Arabs & Turks are facilitating military aircraft and supplies for Israel.
- Trade is continuing with the illegal entity of Israel. The Sultan of Turkey refuses to turn off Azeri Oil heading the the Zionist state. Business is in full swing. UAE (The Whore State of the Zionists) along with the rest of the Arab states continue to trade and work towards normalisation of ties behind closed doors. These Scum have no shame and don't fear the punishment of God for not supporting the oppressed.
- To take the pi$$, Saudi, Jordan, Egypt are acting as the first level of defence for the disgusting Zionist state. Any missiles fired towards Israhell are shot down by their cousins sitting in Arab lands. How low can we get?

Israel is laughing and of course will take advantage when there is no real repercussions for it's hideous actions. A 12 year old could have thought of a better course of action to take to deter this haraamzada state of Israel .It doesn't take rocket science.

1) Place a No fly zone for Israeli aircraft over Arab lands (Civil or otherwise)
2) Place energy sanctions on them. Let Uncle Sam/NATO deliver Oil to these disgusting rats.
3) Send a multination force to Gaza under the UN umbrella to restore peace and ensure a ceasefire.

above are just example steps, but it seems like the "Ummah" are too busy eating, Camel Biriyani to care whilst their brethren are being slaughtered. Wow unto the Arabs, for a destruction is soon going to be upon them. And when it does happen as prophesised, they'll be screaming like Palestinians yet there will be nobody to help them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom