What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I’m only interested and have emotions for the innocent children that have been butchered by the IDF. Collective
~

Non for the 1400 murdered ? Non for 240 hostages , among them 30 children ?

You know , you could argue that we can just let go of those we lost .

Just forgive and forget .I might even be persuaded to go along with you on that , and spare the suffering on both sides.

On one condition.

That you gurantee that nothing like that ever happens again.

And you know you can't do that. Cause Hamas declared intention is to destroy my country. So if we do nothing , it is almost certain that something like that saterday , 7 of october massacre , will happen again and probebly worth.

So can you gurantee me , that if we do nothing , this does not happens again or even worse , in a year or two ?

~

Hezbollah fires Burkan short range missile at Israeli Honen barracks in the Ramim region, inflicting heavy damages.
1699901544518.png

~

Non for the 1400 murdered ? Non for 240 hostages , among them 30 children ?

You know , you could argue that we can just let go of those we lost .

Just forgive and forget .I might even be persuaded to go along with you on that , and spare the suffering on both sides.

On one condition.

That you gurantee that nothing like that ever happens again.

And you know you can't do that. Cause Hamas declared intention is to destroy my country. So if we do nothing , it is almost certain that something like that saterday , 7 of october massacre , will happen again and probebly worth.

So can you gurantee me , that if we do nothing , this does not happens again or even worse , in a year or two ?

~
Read my post again.
I detest what Hamas has done. How can any right minded person accept what they did? It’s outrageous and EVERY life matters.
The outrageous response from the IDF is despicable and to kill innocent children is a horrible act - not allowing the basic necessities of life - not allowing safe passages and bombing refugee camps is simply too much.
You cannot treat humanity like this and it’s wholly unacceptable on all levels.

A picture shows a large number of damaged and destroyed Israeli tanks, armored vehicles, and bulldozers near Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.
As the IRGC commanders said, the Palestinians are prepared for a long-term war and have always hoped that Israel would invade Gaza.
1699901882373.png

Imagine if the mujahideen weren't under blockade, and had enough Kornet and other shit.. it's crazy how useless are these tanks.
Israeli army can only do 100's of airstrikes.. but on ground they walking into ambush after another..

When this conflict broke out, I asked what kind of ATGMs the Palestinians had, anyone could have worked out that if the Palestinians had ATGMs and sniper rifles they could make any invasion hell for Israel

The Yaseen is great but a proper heavy ATGM would have been devastating

Read my post again.
I detest what Hamas has done. How can any right minded person accept what they did? It’s outrageous and EVERY life matters.
The outrageous response from the IDF is despicable and to kill innocent children is a horrible act - not allowing the basic necessities of life - not allowing safe passages and bombing refugee camps is simply too much.
You cannot treat humanity like this and it’s wholly unacceptable on all levels.

So kindly offer a solution to make sure this does not happen again , i am open to suggestions.

Right now I am willing to hear anything , from a Mahatma Gandhi style fasting of the whole region till this is resolved , to taking action against Iran.

Any suggestions ?

~

Back
Top Bottom